Pretty Little Liars Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on ABC FamilyIn Season

Mr. Fitz and Aria

tykunzelman98

[21]Jul 21, 2011
    • level: 2

As of right now, I really want Aria, Ezra, and Jason to havea love triangle.

As for Ezra and Aria's realtionship, Aria is pissing me off.. she is pushing Ezra way too far. It's only a week after he's done being her teacher and she's all, "You have to come clean in front of my parents." Honestly, if she is gonna do this to Ezra, she's an idiot. They obviously have to take it slow.. the sad thing is, if Ezra and Aria's relationship is found out, Aria will be in trouble, but Mr. Fitz will be in MUCH more trouble. He will be shunned by the whole town.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

muggle421

[22]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 13
    I really want an Aria, Ezra, and Jason love triangle too. At this point it will make Aria's story more intresting.

xoxbachelorxox

[23]Jul 26, 2011
    • level: 5

I love the Aria & Ezra relationship. As for the whole coming clean and letting the entire town know, I don't think it's time for that yet. I think it's cute how Ezra tries his best to please Aria and give her everything he can...in closed doors. He's viewing the relationship realistically. And Aria can sometimes be a b**** to him where he obviously knows whats better for their relationship if they want to continue it.

CoffeeCake225

[24]Jul 26, 2011
    • level: 15
    the more their relationship has gone on the less i like them together. he's no longer her teacher but that doesn't matter since he's still much older than her. i doubt even if they found the perfect moment to tell her parents they wouldn't be okay with it. im loving aria with jason, the way they just stare at each other its so cute haha. Ezra's getting boring we need someone new...*cough* jason *cough*

muggle421

[25]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 13
    Plus Jason can relate to Aria about all the Allison stuff. Which is what haunting her. Although the more I watch the more it seems like Jason is bad news. The flash back in last nights episode with the field hockey stick wasn't the best show of character.

RaizenYusuke

[26]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 28
    I didn't think it stood out much. I've seen sibling do that before. Pretend they are going to hit the other one with something to scare them. Allison just brought out the worst in people. The more I watch this show the more I understand why she was killed. She was just a horrible person who just toyed with people for her own amusement. I can see why Jason want to scare her in that flashback.

cynthiadias12

[27]Aug 2, 2011
    • level: 2
    i think that we wil and him and aria make such a cute cuople dont you? cant wait to see more and what is in line for thegirls and A will the girls surpise them ansout with a bang or will A find another way in to a trap them back in. A is just to good but will they find out just who has been messing with them and why .

alirk

[28]Aug 9, 2011
    • level: 22

Hmmm....well tonite's episode was interesting...I think Ezra & Aria's relationship has to change after the developments that happened tonite...

naldro

[29]Jun 11, 2012
    • level: 30

I wish they would realize that there is no future for them. They make me nauseous.