Pretty Little Liars Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on ABC FamilyIn Season

Official Episode Discussion 2. 25: "Unmasked"

loey12886

[21]Mar 22, 2012
    • level: 10

I wasn't 100% sure Mona was "A". What I thought is "A" wanted to get the girls off his or her trail and got Mona to pretend to be "A" so the girls wouldn't be trying to figure out who "A" was anymore.

Also if Mona really is "A" who was the Black Swan at the Ball

and at the end Mona went " I did what you asked me too" or something along those lines, so I just get the feeling that Mona isn't really "A" even though she was in the book *confused*

Edited on 03/22/2012 7:59am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ingelief

[22]Apr 9, 2012
    • level: 7

first can someone tell me what is meant by they lie alot *showmakers*?

And second why would mona change in A clothes, i dont think if she did that spencer wouldnt have figure it out. I mean what does a gumpaper mean, also mona knew it was in there so why in the hell offer spencer gum?

it was set up in my believe that the other A wanted mona to be caught. Also what i dont get is the psycho mona in the end, she was perfectly functioning in the whole show before this episode so the contrast is to big for me.

further more i believe there is another A because A knew almost every step of the girls so u cant follow 1 girl and know of the other girls whereabouts.

So who is the other A?

also i hated the lieing jenna about her blindness, why in hell would she still walk around pretending to be blind if she can see again. Like u can keep that a secret.. why not say i can see again a bit?

Another point i agree with some post above about why not tell your loveones everybody about A, and the thread of hurting them, the whole group would stand absolutly strong Against A's. What can A or A's do if everybody knows about it? police parents boyfriends everybody. than the girls wouldnt be in such a grip of A. Just stupid i said it in another post too, this A thing has to end in season 3 its not realistic anymore. Maya is now murdered probably, dr sullivan prob talked to the cops about her kidnapping so let season 3 be about the cops go after A, after the girls discover A is still walking and texting the girls..

MacAttac

[23]Apr 9, 2012
    • level: 9

I completely agree with your post.

This ep is so disappointing, especially the way it is hyped up.

I won't be watching next season

Edited on 04/09/2012 7:48pm

RaizenYusuke

[24]Apr 21, 2012
    • level: 28
    The whole girls not telling anyone about A was flawed from the start. I know I have raised that issue in a few threads, along with other posters. The curse of popularity is that ABC Family will keep renewing it, so long as it gets ratings, which means the story will continue on and most likely a drop in quality will happen. I am still interested in the show and will continue to watch it until I lose interest.

MacAttac

[25]Apr 22, 2012
    loey12886 wrote:

I wasn't 100% sure Mona was "A". What I thought is "A" wanted to get the girls off his or her trail and got Mona to pretend to be "A" so the girls wouldn't be trying to figure out who "A" was anymore.

and at the end Mona went " I did what you asked me too" or something along those lines, so I just get the feeling that Mona isn't really "A" even though she was in the book *confused*

IMK already says Mona is A, but she is obviously part of A team, and the team is being controlled by someone else.

loey12886

[26]May 14, 2012
    • level: 10
    MacAttac wrote:
    loey12886 wrote:

IMK already says Mona is A, but she is obviously part of A team, and the team is being controlled by someone else.

well if that's true then I am still confused about who the Black Swan was because the girls made it seem like she was A and the fact that Mona wasn't in Alison's room the night she was killed. So if there is an A team, then there has to be someone that is the leader of the team and that person must have been the black Swan at the ball and at the end of the episode talking to Mona

Kadodian

[27]May 20, 2012
    • level: 23
    humdrum wrote:

I was pretty satisfied with this episode, overall. All of the aspects of it were done so perfectly; the motel, the masquerade, the setup of Spencer going to the motel with Mona. I was even okay with Mona being A, especially as they revealed that she was only a helper of A's at the end of the episode. The thing that I really disliked about this episode was that, at the end, Emily was left uncontrollably sobbing, her friends holding her back. I hate that Emily, despite her being the most down to earth, considerate character on the show, never seems to have success in love. On this episode, every single other liar had their true love at their side; except for Emily. I hope that Paige came back onto the show for a reason and that Emily will finally find someone who truly cares about her (and doesn't die).

I absolutely cannot wait for the next season to premiere!

See this is exactly what I was going to say. I'm enjoying regardless of how predictable it has become, but I do have a problem with how unfair they're being Emily.

MacAttac

[28]May 21, 2012

:
    I hope that Paige came back onto the show for a reason and that Emily will finally find someone who truly cares about her (and doesn't die).

I'd rather have Emily be single for a while than have her hanging around Paige again. This is one of the many reasons why I won't be watching season three.

Lady_Jay

[29]Mar 25, 2013
    • level: 1

was like a deja-vu when they found the body of maya.