Pretty Little Liars Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on ABC FamilyIn Season

please dont follow the book writers of PLL

Ingelief

[1]Jun 27, 2012
    • level: 7

hi what a great show but alot of us know the books and know the first two A's. And i hope the show doesnt follow the storyline of the book, instead make another A.

So please writers makers and other forum members if you agree please react maybe it helps

I found the story of the twins soo ridiculus i hope this great show wont follow that story line. Because if an allison or twin walks around and stalk the girls no way she wouldnt been seen! Its just stupid the whole town knows allisons face.

Edited on 06/27/2012 3:50am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RaizenYusuke

[2]Jun 30, 2012
    • level: 28
    I think they are going to go the twin story path. They are hinting at it at the very least.

frogsinmywine

[3]Jul 26, 2012
    • level: 3
    I'm sure the Alison/Courtney plot will be brought up in the show. I doubt it will be exactly like the books, since things already are so different, but I think it's a great plot none the less.

BrookeParker

[4]Jul 31, 2012
    • level: 12
    I've seen the books at one of the bookstores I go to. Also, tonight's episode was interesting. There were some things I thought about, of course.

BrookeParker

[5]Aug 7, 2012
    • level: 12
    Tonight's episode was nice/decent. Caleb being A? Lying to Hanna? Unacceptable. But I can probably see why, because of her attitude sometimes. Just a thought. I can't remember if he said why. Also the interactions between Aria, Ezra, and his bro, played by Gregg Sulkin! There were other things I thought about, of course.

Ingelief

[6]Aug 15, 2012

Can someone please tell me this:

WHY NOT GO TO THE POLICE!!! Again an A and there giving the power to the stalker by keeping it secret. If they tell everybody, police home family friends they all can watch out for the stalker *him her being close watching the girls knowing stuff*

Now they are keeping the secret and that is why A has power. Sorry but its going to be unrealistic at this point of the show. Dont get me wrong i love the show, but the way they handle the stalking is just plane stupid at this point. Common!!

CorgiGirl

[7]Aug 16, 2012
    • level: 2
    You're right, they should go to the police. I think the main reason they're afraid to is because A will retaliate with pictures of Emily at Alison's grave site the night of the murder. They already lied to the police to cover Emily's tracks. Still though, they should have some faith in the police. The police should be more willing to believe them after finding out about the first A. There's got to be other people on the force besides that same guy that's always harassing the girls. Plus Veronica Hastings could help out a lot just in case the police harass the girls too much.

LeytonTLA

[8]Aug 18, 2012
    • level: 16
    i agree, all season i just keepthinking why ! why not go to the police ! I am enjoying this season though !!

RaizenYusuke

[9]Aug 22, 2012
    • level: 28

They don't go to the police, because they are stupid lol. The show is unrealistic anyway. Them not telling the cops isn't something new and has always been the major flaw of this series. It is only getting worse in this regard, because now that the cops and their parents know about Mona/A and would be more incline to believe there is another A, who is trying to frame them.

The girls only make themselves look guliter when they try to solve things on their own, which makes the cops less likely to believe them. Any decent police departmet would have taken that guy of the case, because it is obvious he has it in for those girls and can no longer be objective.

Emily should stop hanging out with Maya's cousin. That guy has anger issues. Understandable after his cousin was killed, but he needs to see someone to help him through it.

Ingelief

[10]Aug 31, 2012

what?@? Saw episode of this week, with caleb being shot paige being abducted and nate not being nate?! What was his goal?? Now is toby A???

melaty

[11]Sep 7, 2012
    • level: 2

Well I thought the police were tied in with A. But definitely by this point they should have learned something. Like...it should be obvious that A is bugging their phones and their houses, even before they found out about the NAT Club. (I thought they were the smartest girls in school?)

And shouldn't Caleb at least know something about this kind of surveillance, being a hacker? Most importantly, if he's a computer geek, he should know that there is inexpensive software that unblocks phone numbers. If he doesn't know this kick him out of the geek club.

But they just keep revealing their darkest secrets and giving Team A more blackmail material. How many more episodes until A tells Ezra that Aria has been lying to him about his ex? And how silly for her to go looking for her? Better yet A makes Aria a tool with the threat of telling Ezra what she did? How do they keep walking into the same trap? Sometimes I want to start calling them the Stupid Little Liars.

Edited on 09/07/2012 9:07pm
    Edited 2 total times.

LeytonTLA

[12]Oct 12, 2012
    • level: 16
    so for those who have read the books was toby part of the a team ??

Kadodian

[13]Jun 17, 2013
    • level: 23
    Agreed!

MaschaC91

[14]Jul 15, 2013
    • level: 3

LeytonTLA wrote:
    so for those who have read the books was toby part of the a team ??

Mmm, don't remember, maybe. I only remember he died really fast, like in the first (or maybe second) book, so there sure never was a 'Spoby' and so not much of a question whether Toby belonged to the A-team.

But, to return on the subject of the story line: the twin theory seems a bit ridiculous indeed, but it does start to look that way. BUT, we saw someone pulled from the ground at the end of the third season (Ali, probably, who else). So if the twin-story from the books would be true, Ali and her twin would both have been buried at the time, and that seems weird. I mean, a body was found, and it had Allison's DNA. So if Ali had been pulled from the ground before she suffocated, she would had to have a twin sibling still stuck in the ground. That would be the only way to make sense of it. But why would they both be in the ground, if one of them killed the other? So.. maybe someone tried to kill them both?

Well, we'll see..

Edited on 07/15/2013 9:49am
    Edited 2 total times.