Pretty Little Liars Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on ABC FamilyIn Season

Pretty Little Liars Book Series

stui8

[1]Dec 26, 2012
    • level: 30

Hey guys I though I'd start a forum about the books on here since I just finished Burned.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

evilmokey16

[2]Jan 11, 2013
    • level: 3

I have actually been curious about the books but had concerns that the books wouldn't be as good as the series. How did you find the book to be? does it give away more hints to who A may be?

MaschaC91

[3]Jan 16, 2013
    • level: 3
    I just started reading the books about a week ago, and I'm nearly finished with the first book. I must say, I like it better than I expected. It's easily and lightly written, and the characters are really like in the tv series. For comparison: I also started reading the Vampire Diaries books, and I hated them. The writing style was very childish, juvenile. But I thinks the PLL books are way better.

anitsirch

[4]Feb 12, 2013
    • level: 1
    The PLL books are good - but stop reading them after book 8. Everything after is just crap (I'm sorry to say it, but it is true). Shepard just drag out the storyline, and I am so tired of it. And The vampire diaries books... TOTALLY AGREE. I had to put them down after like 10 pages simply to avoid poking my eyes out. I like the television show, but hate the books.

stui8

[5]Feb 26, 2013
    • level: 30

I do agree with the fact that she is dragging them out and at some points they get a little long. But, they are good overall. Although the I've always thought the books were a littlefarfetched.