Pretty Little Liars Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on ABC FamilyIn Season

season 3?

Ingelief

[1]Mar 12, 2012
    • level: 7

Will there be a season 3 and when will this start? Because i think episode 25 will be the final?

And it started in june 2010 so not a normal time line like greys anatomy csi house etc right?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Super_Dooper

[2]Mar 12, 2012
    • level: 15
    It's definitely possible. I haven't read them, but I think in the books there was a second 'A'. I'm not sure what year the Liars are in, but why not have Pretty Little Liars: the college years? lol It would definitely be a lot easier to sneak around in college without parents mucking things up. And if they did it in college it would be plausible for the difference in age of the characters. They could just start it a year or two later after the events that have passed so far or something. I'm just speculating here, I have no idea whether it's been renewed for season 3 or not. But I hope so!

KatArber

[3]Mar 13, 2012
    • level: 3
    In the PLL books they're are actually 3 A's. Two have been revealed and the 3rd is in the books currently being written

RaizenYusuke

[4]Mar 13, 2012
    • level: 28

They renewed it for a third season: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/29/pretty-little-liars-renewed/

wallflower07

[5]Mar 14, 2012

On the night of the teen choice awards the guy who plays Toby on the show said season three is going to be about the girls having real issues and how they deal with them instead of A. one example of what hanna could deal with would be having to live with her dad or Aria parents getting divorced. I think this means season 3 is the final season and now the have to piece their lives and friendships back together from the destruction A has caused them.

alirk

[6]Mar 18, 2012
    • level: 22

wallflower07 wrote:

I think this means season 3 is the final season

I doubt they've even decided that yet. If the ratings are still good for season 3 & all the actors/actresses are willing to come back, I bet they'll drag PLL out as long as possible. As long as they're still making $$$ off it...

RaizenYusuke

[7]Mar 18, 2012
    It will probably be like every other teen drama/supsense and keep going on until we notice a decline in qualtiy of story and go even more over the top than last time. I can potentially see PLL going for 5 or 6 seasons maybe longer if ratings stay good, but if it goes on for that long I suspect the story will start to become even more overly complicated and more pop/OMG moments and less story.

torontogirl98

[8]Mar 19, 2012
    • level: 19
    The 3rd Season will be on starting June 5th

Ingelief

[9]Apr 9, 2012

i would hate And i love this show, to have to wait to see who is A six seasons long, no thanks. Than they have to make up another story.. but A has to come to an end in season 3 for me..

Its not realistic will it go even longer though. I mean comon the police knows now maya is murdered probably.

What i dont get is they thought it was Ian and out of the blue they arrest gerret, why? only for a stolen paper? that doesnt mean murder? and they never said they doubt ians confession on paper.

For me also its time they will see soon prob that A is not only mona and then they go to the police with dr sullivan who can testify that the girls arent lieing because she was kidnapped. i hope that sullivan already went to the cops as soon mona was arrested.

because why wouldnt she do that? wouldnt make it realistic if she wasnt talking to the cops..

so to show makers: keep it real.

cops need to go after A too *messages in there phones are prove of A*

PLLFan4me

[10]Apr 10, 2012
    • level: 1
    If S3 is the final season, i will be very angry. It would make no sense. The show is such a big hit. If there's the same number of A's in the show as the book, then I can see at least 3 more seasons of the show.

Kadodian

[11]May 20, 2012
    • level: 23
    I honestly don't see PLL going further than season 4. I mean they will run out of ideas sooner or later. This "A" has kept things interesting for fifty episodes already, but I doubt it'll hold another 50 without getting seriousley dragged out and fillwed with overused stories.

AngryMcBeaver

[12]May 21, 2012
    • level: 2
    The only way they can go past season 3 is if they finally start using original ideas.

RaizenYusuke

[13]Jun 11, 2012
    It might be a good thing if it ends in 3 or 4 seasons. The premise cannot really go further than 4 seasons, but the same thing is true for a lot of shows and they go onto like 7 or 8 seasons.

frogsinmywine

[14]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 3
    It really depends on how the last book in the series turns out. We have one more book and the third and final A will be revealed. If the show is going to follow the books to whatever degree, Alison is going to be the next A. Bringing up the twin storyline would definitely make the show even juicier.

FOP_fan17

[16]Jun 21, 2012
    • level: 22
    ^There's a definite possibility of that storyline. I remember when Spencer confronted her father about his affair with Ali's mother. Spencer asked him why the DiLaurentises moved to Rosewood, and he said that he'd never asked. In the books, the family moved because of that storyline. So it's definitely possible....plus, in the second episode of this season, when Emily has a memory of what happened that night, it looks like a blonde is pulling her hair into a ponytai. That blonde looked a lot like Ali.

LeytonTLA

[17]Jun 29, 2012
    • level: 16
    FOP_fan17 wrote:
    ^There's a definite possibility of that storyline. I remember when Spencer confronted her father about his affair with Ali's mother. Spencer asked him why the DiLaurentises moved to Rosewood, and he said that he'd never asked. In the books, the family moved because of that storyline. So it's definitely possible....plus, in the second episode of this season, when Emily has a memory of what happened that night, it looks like a blonde is pulling her hair into a ponytai. That blonde looked a lot like Ali.

i just dont think they would be able to write in a twin storyline, like how would it go that none of the girls knew about her? The parents abadonded her at birth but kept Ali, the twin is the dead one and Ali has been in hiding ...