Pretty Little Liars Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on ABC FamilyIn Season

Season 3 Episode 1 'It happened that night' Official Discussion

AshleyS

[1]Jun 6, 2012
    • level: 3

I just finished watching it, and the episode was very predictable. What are your opinions? Do you think this is was a strong season opening?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

humdrum

[2]Jun 9, 2012
    • level: 2
    I actually quite liked this episode. I loved Spencer's talk with the imprisoned Garrett and Emily's conversation with Toby and also with the other girls about alcohol and her mourning of Maya. Emily's emotions throughout the episode seemed very real and proved that PLL isn't just a teen drama; the actors are actually pretty talented. I also am extremely giddy (stupid, I know) and happy that Aria and Ezra are finally out in the open. The thing about -A's lair was also good and suspenseful for me. The only part that was tiresome for me was the fact that the girls JUST realized that there is an -A team. I mean, c'mon; does no one else remember Spencer's conversation with Mona on 2x25: "Join the -A team, or die"? I just wonder whether Spencer will ever relive that conversation and notice the hints Mona dropped. I also am curious as to whether we will touch back on more of Vivienne Darkbloom's story. Overall, a good and exciting comeback episode.

RaizenYusuke

[3]Jun 11, 2012
    • level: 28
    The opening was underwhelming for me. The graveyard scene was forced for my tastes in order to keep the girls from going to the cops. The rest of the season may prove to catch my interests who knows. I'll probably watch to see how it ends regardless of if he still like the show or not.