Pretty Little Liars Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on ABC FamilyIn Season

season 3 episode 4 'birds of a feather'

Ingelief

[1]Jun 27, 2012
    • level: 7

what a weird episode. the cousin is he to be trusted?

Dating for arias mom?

What i dont get why dont the girls talk? Why doesnt hannah tell caleb everything? A is gonna hurt them any way, telling everyone the police caleb friends family they build a safety net, then everyone can watch for them. If there followed or conferd them if there sad.

SO please next episode let hannah talk to caleb and fix things

Edited on 06/27/2012 3:47am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BrookeParker

[2]Jun 27, 2012
    • level: 12
    I posted a review about it last night, and said my opinion on another thread. A was REALLY wrong for breaking up Hannah and Caleb. I thought about other things as well.

hal90042000

[3]Jun 27, 2012
    • level: 5
    BrookeParker wrote:
    I posted a review about it last night, and said my opinion on another thread. A was REALLY wrong for breaking up Hannah and Caleb. I thought about other things as well.
    Good Point but I highly doubt that there going to stay broken upMy guess they will be back togther before the end of the season.

hal90042000

[4]Jun 27, 2012
    • level: 5
    This was a good episode for many reason's they answered a question introduced a new character broke up one of the couple's and so. I don't trust Mia cousin there's something about that doe's seem right. You might think that I'm crazy for saying this but I don't think that Mia's death is contected to the A thing I think that it's a mystery all it's own.

LeytonTLA

[5]Jun 29, 2012
    • level: 16
    hal90042000 wrote:
    This was a good episode for many reason's they answered a question introduced a new character broke up one of the couple's and so. I don't trust Mia cousin there's something about that doe's seem right. You might think that I'm crazy for saying this but I don't think that Mia's death is contected to the A thing I think that it's a mystery all it's own.

hmm im not sure if i agree about the death being a mystery of its own, it would be good though, i enjoyed this ep as it answered a few questions so sad about Cannah i love them together, that cousin is definitely dodgy, is emily gay or bisexual cos i can see something happening between them if she is bi

RaizenYusuke

[6]Jun 30, 2012
    • level: 28

The girls won't say anything because they lied about not being in town or at the cemetery. Basically their stupid decision to lie about being there has put them in a position where they incriminated themselves.

The first episode was boring and I found the Emily being drunk story a poor excus to keep he girls from going to the cops to help. However, I found the last 3 episodes to be interesting and liked them. Jenna plot, A team, Hanna's conflicting feelings for Mona and Calabe, and the question on whether Mona is faking or if she is still playing her part for the A team.

BrookeParker

[7]Jul 3, 2012
    • level: 12
    Well I didn't think they were. Then again, things can change.