Pretty Little Liars Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on ABC FamilyIn Season

What is the point of this show/series?

AngryMcBeaver

[1]May 17, 2012
    • level: 2

When I say show/series I mean the show as well as the books. It's obvious that PLL is a story about revenge. People who have an axe to grind with the girls are ganging up on them. But what's the point of doing it in secrecy? Why not get them all together in some abandoned warehouse (since they can get the girls to go anywhere), reveal yourself to them and then finish them off. Why go through the trouble of messing with their lives and staying hidden?

Btw I have not read the books so this isn't a spoiler. This is merely a review based on what's been revealed on the show already.

Edited on 05/17/2012 4:40pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kadodian

[2]May 20, 2012
    • level: 23
    Because the creators, writers, directors, and actors make alot of money dragging it out

hal90042000

[3]May 31, 2012
    • level: 5
    AngryMcBeaver wrote:

When I say show/series I mean the show as well as the books. It's obvious that PLL is a story about revenge. People who have an axe to grind with the girls are ganging up on them. But what's the point of doing it in secrecy? Why not get them all together in some abandoned warehouse (since they can get the girls to go anywhere), reveal yourself to them and then finish them off. Why go through the trouble of messing with their lives and staying hidden?

Btw I have not read the books so this isn't a spoiler. This is merely a review based on what's been revealed on the show already.

It's more scary when you don't know who is after you the faceless villian.