Pretty Little Liars Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on ABC FamilyBetween Seasons

Wow last week episode 312!

Ingelief

[1]Aug 31, 2012
    • level: 7

Did you all saw episode 12? Caleb being shot? How??? he had the gun? Nate not being nate? What was his motive i dont get it yet? Did he kill maya?

AND WHY IS TOBY A???????! OR helping A?! And helping Mona?!

Why would Mona still care of wanted to be A? Does she still not see that she was really hannas friend?

Edited on 08/31/2012 9:36pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Giant2005

[2]Sep 1, 2012
    • level: 8

Nate met Maya at their rehab camp and they had a thing that she ended to be with Emily. Nate was then stalking Maya until her death. It seems like he was the one who killed her but maybe not - he never actually stated that fact.

About Toby and Mona... It is a surprise to see Toby could be affiliated with the A team but more likely it is misdirection from the writers. I think both he and Mona are trying to help the girls somehow.

Taccado

[3]Sep 2, 2012
    • level: 20
    Giant2005 wrote:

Nate met Maya at their rehab camp and they had a thing that she ended to be with Emily. Nate was then stalking Maya until her death. It seems like he was the one who killed her but maybe not - he never actually stated that fact.

About Toby and Mona... It is a surprise to see Toby could be affiliated with the A team but more likely it is misdirection from the writers. I think both he and Mona are trying to help the girls somehow.

Unfortunately a producer of the show confirmed in an interview (http://tvline.com/2012/08/29/pretty-little-liars-season-3-post-mortem/) that Toby is in fact part of the A-Team. Apparently he is still holding a grudge towards the girls and the town for being mean towards him. But we'll see more of his back-story in the upcoming episodes.

melaty

[4]Sep 4, 2012
    • level: 2
    That's another thing about Nate...I watched it again and I realized he said Jenna "saw" him with Maya but while Maya was alive no one knew Jenna was faking it. Or does he mean "saw" as in bumped into them together? I have gotten the sense that Jenna was faking since season 1--what is that thing she always does with pitted fruit? In S1 she did it with olive pits and it made me go "wait a minute"

melaty

[5]Sep 4, 2012

No Toby is on Team A for real, so this has to go way deeper than everybody-hates-Allison. Honestly, to do what he did to Spencer crosses all lines even for A and it is rape. She will be devastated once she discovers it. On the other hand I LOVE the plot twist.

Since I haven't read the books and don't plan to, I just wanted to say that there must be a "grown up" at some level involved in this. Someone high up in the community who stands to lose everything. I always thought the creepy detective could be this person. Takes a lot of resources to stalk someone constantly.

itsmemadie01

[7]Sep 5, 2012
    • level: 5

I love Toby but I think the revelation last week has at least gave the viewers a little glimpse of how the A-team works. I hope that his motives will be justified since I really like his character specially how Spencer is all over him.

MacAttac

[8]Sep 5, 2012
    • level: 9
    itsmemadie01 wrote:

I love Toby but I think the revelation last week has at least gave the viewers a little glimpse of how the A-team works. I hope that his motives will be justified since I really like his character specially how Spencer is all over him.

NO! Marlene King has already confirmed several times that Toby is a creep. I feel so sorry for Spencer.

LeytonTLA

[9]Sep 6, 2012
    • level: 16
    i just cant believe it ! After season one i never considered him to be part of the A team! And the fact that A hurt him and broke up him and spencer i guss that was all a ruse ! I love toby i thought his character was amazing i think he does really love spencer though or am i just being naive ! I am so sad about all this!

RaizenYusuke

[10]Sep 8, 2012
    • level: 28
    I'll wait to see how it develops first. Toby being part of he team makes sense given what happened to him and the girls are at fault for most of it. But he was a deep character so I hope he doesn't turn 2 dimensional.

people_leave

[11]Sep 26, 2012

I was extremely excited to see who else was a part of the A-team knowing that there has to be at least three of them, the two exchanging keys over the juke box and then Mona.

I was feeling very deflated to find it was only Toby as one of the A-team I really hope that further down the track when we find out who is "in control" of the A-team it will be more shocking.

As for Caleb it was unexpected but a good twist. Can't wait for episode 13