Pretty Little Liars

If At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jan 31, 2011 on ABC Family

It was only okay, not the most eventful episode. The only thing that this episode shows is that these liars will do whatever it takes to get something they want or need, take Hannah for example with Aria. Now I knew from the start that Aria's mom wasn't going to find out, that was pretty obvious, and I really doubt she saw anything in the end there. Aria's parents kissing again was also predictable.

The "new kid" that is helping out the liars isn't really helping the show, in fact, he gets on my nerves. I was really looking forward to Lindsey Shaw's return to television tonight and this is the story line that actually kept me intrigued. The end was a bit creepy, and I'm wondering how far Paige will go make Emily "disappear."

This episode was a prime example on why Spencer is my favorite liar. She stood up to Allison, although I really didn't get the ending with Spencer being the shadow or Allison's strange brother, but it was still great to see a flashback. I love the tag scenes to these episodes, just a fun tease to who A is. Okay episode, that delivered some good moments, but it was for the most part predictable.