Pretty Little Liars

Misery Loves Company

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jan 22, 2013 on ABC Family

• Heartbreaking

We've been dreading what will happen when Toby's secret is revealed. And now Spencer found out and gave him the boot. But later she went looking for him hoping that there's more to this. And that's what i'm hoping because they're my favorite couple on the show. And I like the moment between Byron and Aria. Things were tense between them because of his relationship with Meredith and her relationship with Ezra. And I'm glad Meredith is gone, hopefully unless hse also part of the "A" team. Hopefully this means her family is on the way to recovery. Maybe Byron and Ella will get back together.
  • So sad!

Well... That was actually the first time I ever shed tears watching this show, we learned loads of new things, which was great for once!

Caleb and paige's behaviour is weird. And man... Meredith's sick!! I wanted to crush her against the wall!

The most important thing for me was seeing Spencer cry in front of Toby's door, that was very sad.

And I'm still waiting for the episode where Ali will come and say "oh and hey! I'm not dead by the way"

• Crazy

This show always keeps you guessing. This episode was a little too "Psycho," but moves the plot along really well by answering questions and creating more.
  • Misery Loves Company

An enjoyable episode here. A little over the top with Meredith's behavior, but at least the show has kept us guessing as we still don't know who is giving the orders on Team A, even if Spencer now knows another one of its participants.

Enjoyable show, and it just leaves us wanting more every week.