Pretty Little Liars

Tuesday 8:00 PM on ABC Family Premiered Jun 08, 2010 In Season

krystalyzd

Pretty Little Liars Fan Reviews (98)

• I just love it!

I really like this show and I think the concept i great! Though I don't really like having Alisom back and keep guessing how 'A' is, but thats a part of the game and I'm looking forward to seeing how the girls will be around Alison and them self now that she is back. Love from here!
  • Reason to watch PLL!

Here's a great news. if you want to see latest episode, follow the description below.

streamtv04 . tumblr. com

Just remove space

Enjoy!
  • WHY i stopped watching PLL!!

it started of really good it was one of my favourites but then

1- i got bored of guessing who's A..

2-i started not care about the characters

3- the story is not changing its the same

4- its too long just finish it already..
  • The Talk

Can u go any lower? Talking about picking boogers and then eating them. You really are distigusting PIGS!! Each and everyone of you that participated in this conversation. This show has gone too far!! Please folks, start boycotting this show. The sooner it is off the air, the better off we will ALL be....
  • this show is amazballs!

I love it I can't say anything else about its just perfect.
  • Amazing Show!

This show is awesome, I never get tired of the suspense and I think they really keep viewers on their toes! I think the story line and the acting is great, I just don't understand why people think its so terrible.

I cant take my eyes off the screen when I watch this show.

I dont think the story keeps repeating, the whole point is trying to find out who killed their friend. They keep thinking that they have the answer but it turns out they are just wrong and have to keep looking, I don't see that as repeating the story.
  • Love it, but needs more fun added to it

Just 1.5 weeks left till season 5, can't wait but I really wish that they reveal who the big A is coz the same story is repeating again and again and again.
  • 5 season

when the 5 season coming !?
  • Still Good

I like this show. I think they have managed to keep it interesting and still keep viewers guessing. There are said to be more books, so why not more episodes?! If others are bored no need to crap all over it, Just move on. But I know I was sitting on the edge of my seat this last episode!
  • Pretty Little Liars

Best show on ABC. It honestly makes my day so much better knowing that PLL is on tonight!:)
  • Pretty Little

I honestly agree with Heyashaa.. I think it is the same story that keeps repeating.. Over and over again with different like heyashaa said.. I like the first few season but now its just getting boring and stuff so I stopped watching it..
  • Used to be good

This show is not moving anywhere it's constantly the same story over and over again just w/ different characters involved ! Most of the eps feel like filler eps when you think the story is moving somewhere they just back out of it and start the same again ! Don't get me wrong I love this show and I'll keep watching until the show ends but some of the writing is just messy !
  • Love this show!

I resisted watching this show for a long time, saw a couple of episodes then had to frantically catch up! Very good and I enjoy trying to figure out who the big bad is! Characters interact well with each other and well executed.
  • BEST SHOW

I LOVE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS SOOOO MUCH! All of the characters are so interesting and the couples make it 100 times better! (SPOBY!!) I love how you can think of theories for it and you can be involved with it on social media like twitter or facebook! This show is a community as well!
  • Awesome Show!

I love this show, It is very addicting and creative. I have not seen a show this great in a very long time. :)
  • love the show but..

If you have been watching since season 1 episode 1 you would know that every episode has not been a disappointment or even boring I have watched since 2010 and even though its finally giving cues we have a series of answers that need to be told still I don't know how its gonna go. But hopefully they tell us more about Ezra being A because it makes sense because he was seen on episode 1 and I doubt if the A team is with Ezra they might be against him lets just see I guess I been around too long and I'm hoping this season gives more answers
  • Season 4 is way better than the rest

The summer finale was great can't wait till 4B starts all the episodes show be like the finale this show has me hooked and its pickling my brain searching for the answers watching the seasons all over again and again.
  • Way better than I expected!

At first I was scared that it would just be some sort of 'soap serie' about four WAY too beautiful high school girls. And that turned out to be true...

BUT,

after a few episodes it got more and more exciting, dark and mysterious, and the girls are getting more and more interesting. All those secrets, and every plot's just not the way I expected it to be. After every episode you just HAVE to see the next one.

It takes a few episodes before you really feel a connection with the leading characters, but after that it's just a great and really surprising show.

I just watched the first season and really can't wait til I can watch the next season!

(Oh well.. now it's getting worse. I think season 4 would be a good moment to wrap it up and give us closure. We've had our fun, the storyline is pretty much dead by
  • first season good, now it stupid, stupider, stupiderer,...

Now I watch it only because of curiosity, because it started to be really stupid and not logical after season 2. Characters are good and the first story was good. How it is becoming more complicated, more people is dead - I dont like it anymore... And I cant believe Hana - how could somebody be sooo stupid and do a lot of things soo badly.. But this show was brilliant... once... - I miss it..
  • getting to obvious

I think with season 4 they should finally wrap this A thing up. in just few episodes of season 4 the things girls are doing are just stupid. You would guess that they learned the game A is playing and that they will get smarter but not... Hanna with the gun, Em & Aria mad about Spencer for not telling about Toby... and so on. I hope the writers will picked up a bit in the second part of the season 4.
  • magnificent!!!

its splendid! but i think that the writer should step up and write better in the upcoming seasons like what was done in the first season. The suspense is wonderful and the characters add a good essence. team#hanna & caleb , team#ezra & aria!
  • best show ever

lov it
  • started good.

after 65 episodes and that many hours wasted, i realized these girls get exactly what they deserve. i no longer care about these characters, and i have stopped watching. what started good turned out to be a continuous aggravation of shifty writing and terrible plots.
  • Good Idea...

The original plot of the show is fantastic, there is nothing else like it to compare it to. But to be honest it been dragging on for a bit and there are so many red herrings, twists and turns that you forget why "A" is after them. A is discovered at the end of season 3 I believe but even then that's not the whole story and no questions are answered.

This "A" person or team is still after them and you get to this point you won't really know why, either because you've forgotten, or you don't understand why this person is after them

But this "A" person continues tormenting them.. Setting them ruining their relationships family lives, provoking them to look for A and finding out who killed their friend..

The force driving A to ruin the liar's lives needs to be re-established.. However overall it is a good show I would recommend to those with patience it gets exciting at times and when questions are answered its worth while watching. You kind of grow attached to the girls and have a hence of loyalty to them, to see to through to the end. It's a good drama in that it will make you cry, laugh, make you wonder what will happen next and it is a good escape of reality as nothing like this would ever really happen without it being noticed

• was great!

I really loved pretty little liars. I started watching halfway the second season and watched the all of the episodes in just a few days, I've been following it since then. If I'm honoust it doesnt really became better since then. It just takes too long, too many questions, way too less answers. I am still curious who 'A' is and why he/she does what she/he is doing. It would probably just ruin the whole show if we found out. The obvious and not so obvious suspects who could be 'A' were already killed or just been proven unguilty. I will just keep on watching but I am getting a little bit unpatient now.
  • Love PLL's style?

Hey everyone! Like Emily's style? Check out to shop her exact looks and more! Also, be sure to visit our facebook page at to keep up with the latest fashion trends featured in your favorite shows!
  • Very interesting and addicting

Last year I was fed up of watching a bunch of new Disney shows that i found pretty pathetic. So then I decided to watch Pretty Little Liars since I heard it was a good show from many people. I initially didn't know what was happening since ABC family was playing the last few episodes of season 2, but I still found them interesting. This prompted me to watch the whole series on Netflix. I was instantly addicted! I loved seeing all the actors play their parts since they were really good and I became big fans of them. Also like how the plots and characters can relate to other people like me, and they kept getting more and more thrilling. I am only giving this a 8.5 because I found that there are too many subplots and characters introduced in some of the episodes. But overall I love this show!
  • Can you watch the shows?

I dont know how to start the shows
  • Pretty girls with big secrets

When I just started this series I was completely obsessed with 1 was great! I immediately started by watching season 21 episodes of season 2,I hadn't watched in months.2 seasons long it's about then you get to know who A really is and that's kinda the show is Amazing!
  • The Best of Now

With Disney becoming suckier by the day, I found myself watching this show about a year and a half ago. I turned to this show, and man, I'm glad I did! It's dramatic and thrilling, with just the perfect hint of romance. I instantly fell in love with Spencer and Toby's relationship. Spencer, Aria, Hanna, and Emily are four strong girls dealing with a lot. The actresses are great! The guys are all hotties, too! You'll never get enough of this show. I find myself waiting every Tuesday for the next episode. Once you start, you won't be able to stop! This is one of those golden TV shows. It's the perfect show for teens, tweens, and even adults!