Pretty Little Liars

Save the Date

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Aug 02, 2011 on ABC Family

• Emily collapses with an ulcer

Emily collapses with an ulcer, While visiting Emily in hospital, Spencer and Aria sneak into the morgue and find Alison's autopsy report, a page was missing, but the rest revealed she was hit on the head and buried alive.
  • Pretty filler.

Emily is hospitalised after collapsing at school. Apparently the collapse was caused by an ulcer. Signs of steroids were found in Emily's blood and "A" is to blame. Spencer goes snooping at the hospital. She wants to find out how Allison was killed. What weapon was used to be exact. Aria helps and they find out Allison was buried alive, but she was also hit in the head by an object that could very well be the hockey stick. Garret and Jenna discuss the possibility that the girls might know about them, and/or Jason. Ashley says goodbye to Hannah's father which really upsets Hannah. Caleb is being tailed and Hannah confronts his stalker, who apparently isn't what they think he is. The episode ends with Spencer and Aria realising a page is missing from the papers they stole.

Pretty filler. We already knew Allison was hit on the head. The buried alive thing is just a new gory detail. This whole Jenna/Garret thing is starting to annoy me. What exactly is going on? It's starting to drag. I was impressed with Emily this episode. That girl can act!
  • So many new questions came from this episode, did Jason really kill Alison? Are Garret and Jenna A? Once again Pretty Little Liars exceeds my exceptions with serving me up a plate GOOSEBUMPS!

So many new questions came from this episode, did Jason really kill Alison? Are Garret and Jenna A? Once again Pretty Little Liars exceeds my exceptions with serving me up a plate GOOSEBUMPS! Emily's lying storyline came to an end when her father told her to focus on something else, after she collapsed with growth hormones A was drugging her with. Great episode, to a great series!