Pretty Little Liars

The Homecoming Hangover

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jul 20, 2010 on ABC Family

• An effective follow-up to last week's shocking events.

This week's "Homecoming Hangover" felt like just that--a hangover. It followed the effects and consequences of the previous night. Unfortunately, this episode felt a little less exciting because it was only showing what happened after Homecoming's exhilarating events. Nevertheless, the episode was still solid and captivating.

The relationship between Lucas and Hannah is growing on me, reminding me of The O.C.'s Seth and Summer. I also liked the continuation of the problems between Aria's parents, as well as Jenna's visit with Emily. I didn't mind the short pause in the storyline with Aria and Ezra, it needed a break. I especially liked the scene in the forest when the girls were fighting over what to do with Toby's file; I was wondering when they would get into a serious argument. And of course I hope Toby isn't dead, because I feel like they could continue his story a little longer.

Overall, "The Homecoming Hangover" predictably yet productively followed up on last week's episode. Can't wait to see the next!