Pretty Little Liars

The Kahn Game

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Aug 07, 2012 on ABC Family

• The Kahn Game

Not a particularly great episode here tonight. There was the whole party which turned out to be very lame, and then some weird relationship developments that were not exciting in the least. Still worth watching, but little of note really happened.
  • too old for truth or dare

This episode is a disaster with Ezra and equally whinny brother, seriously why is he still on the show? I do not understand the drunken truth or dare, aren't some of these guys supposed to be in their early 20's basically too old for them. As for Cissy, her story came out of nowhere and aren't there too many sub-plots in the story now and so confusing? Spencer, Aria and Hanna's performance as leads are consistently strong but I think Emily should be put on acting workshops. She has one expression on her face but I like her still. This is a so-so episode we may TiVo and watch sometime during off season couch marathons.
  • Nice/Decent

Like the title says. So Caleb is really A? He kinda lied to Hanna. Also, the interactions with Aria, Ezra, and Ezra's bro, played by Gregg Sulkin! There were other things, of course, that I thought about.
ABCFAM