Pretty Little Liars

The Lady Killer

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Aug 28, 2012 on Freeform

• Mid-season Cliffhanger better than Last Season Finale

I have always been a fan of Pretty Little Liars since it came out. Right in the middle of last season I felt that as a fan I'm just being taken for a ride. It seems like the writers do not really know where the story is heading or I really wonder how can A pull all those crazy tricks to terrorize the girls.

Nate snatching Paige and trying to hurt Emily is a solid story. At least, one this is for certain that Paige with all all whiny and annoying tendencies might not be one of A's after all. But that of course is still to wait and see on the coming episodes.

I really hoped I saw Jenna on this episode because she is a creepy character. She has confidence that seems to rattle the girls just by being in the same room with hers.

I really wished for something big will eventually came out of getting Mona inside the asylum but after a while that subplot is just boring. Sometimes it feels like there are so many characters in the show, too many loose ends. Some plots like with Allie's brother and Melissa disappeared in favor of Ezra's ex-girlfriend, his family feud and the blonde who happens to be Allie's friend. I feel like they should cut the Aria-Ezra thing, chemistry is not there. Ezra is a boring character who does nothing, say nothing possibly the anti-thesis for Toby and Caleb. Maybe save his character and make him a part of the A-team.

This episode is great since it showed that there was someone from the core is actually part of A-team, maybe explained why A is always one step ahead. This is probably one of the biggest twist that PLL has shown ever. Toby is a loved, wonderful character and I applaud the writer who pitch this since this makes a lot of sense. I cannot wait to see the rest of the episodes in a few months which might explain why he did this.