Which season is the best?

StarlightMaker

[1]Jun 7, 2005
    • level: 33

Not only do I want you to decide which one is the best... I also want you to say why!! (Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah!)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

StarlightMaker

[2]Jun 8, 2005
    Why hasn't anyone posted here yet??!

Envey89

[3]Jun 14, 2005
    • level: 17
    My favorit was Sailor moon S. Thats when I relly started to get into the show again

StarlightMaker

[4]Jun 16, 2005
    Oh yeah?? That's really cool. But, have you seen Stars?? That totally tops S! I was watching R when I had every DVD and I decided to stop watching it and watch S, so I fell in love with that series. But Stars is so good!!

smartguy_90640

[5]Jun 16, 2005
    • level: 15
    well to be honest i recently got back into sailor moon i used to watch it,when it used to air here in the U.S..i recenty bought the complete first season uncut japanese dvd..from what i've seen i like the first season..

Envey89

[6]Jun 16, 2005
    • level: 17
    StarlightMaker wrote:
    Oh yeah?? That's really cool. But, have you seen Stars?? That totally tops S! I was watching R when I had every DVD and I decided to stop watching it and watch S, so I fell in love with that series. But Stars is so good!!

at the risk of sounding like a rude jerk-off, wat do you think I just found out about SMstars three monts ago and my computer can't handle downloading it!

silversan

[7]Jun 22, 2005
    • level: 16
    Sailor Moon S

StarlightMaker

[8]Jun 27, 2005
    Envey89 wrote:
    at the risk of sounding like a rude jerk-off, wat do you think I just found out about SMstars three monts ago and my computer can't handle downloading it

Don't worry... I know that you're not rude, Envey! Yeah... I can't download it either and that's why there is eBay!!

Lunarcastaway

[9]Jun 30, 2005
    • level: 4
    I have to agree with you, Starlightmaker. Stars was easily the best season of the BSSM series. Mostly because it is the last season, and it has that feeling that something horrible is gonna happen throughout the whole season. Then, when the worst finally happens, you have a feeling of hopelessness for the senshi, and you feel as if defeat is inevitable, right up until the middle of the final episode. Plus the animation was awesome.

StarlightMaker

[10]Jul 4, 2005
    Yeah!! Everyone says that because Stars was the last, they spent more money on it, so it looks the best! But, that's not the only reason!! There was the fact that it was the shortest season, allowing for more time to be spent on it, and advances in anime technology!! Now, Toei is completely digital for crying out loud!!

KinomiyaMichiru

[11]Jul 13, 2005
    • level: 18
    Mine is the *S(uper)* season,b/c I'm a huge RukaMichi fan!

skyechan

[12]Jul 14, 2005
    • level: 41
    BSSM S overall, but I have to admit I really enjoyed the 1st part of Stars. (Nehelenia Arc)

StarlightMaker

[13]Aug 3, 2005
    skyechan wrote:
    BSSM S overall, but I have to admit I really enjoyed the 1st part of Stars. (Nehelenia Arc)

Remember... while I'm around, the rule is PSSM and not BSSM because Look at the tile^! =D (I'm not trying to be mean and power trippin' but just due it my way.)

Anyway, skyechan, have you seen the whole of Stars?? After the whole Nehelenia thing,it gets better because of Chibi-Chibi!!

sailormoonrulez

[14]Aug 5, 2005
    • level: 19
    I agree, from what i have seen so far, stars is the best!

skyechan

[15]Aug 6, 2005
    • level: 41
    StarlightMaker wrote:
    skyechan wrote:

Remember... while I'm around, the rule is PSSM and not BSSM because Look at the tile^! =D (I'm not trying to be mean and power trippin' but just due it my way.)

Anyway, skyechan, have you seen the whole of Stars?? After the whole Nehelenia thing,it gets better because of Chibi-Chibi!!

Not sure what you mean by the PSSM comment. I prefer to refer to it as BSSM since it makes more sense to just go by the romanji title. You're making me think PGSM by making me do the other way. Oo;;

I am currently 4 episodes away (volume 8 is all I'm missing) from seeing all of Stars. Stars isn't spectacular, sorry to say. Chibi Chibi is cute, but that's all. She's cute. Oo;; Sure she's important story-wise, but she's just not the main focus.

StarlightMaker

[16]Aug 6, 2005
    skyechan wrote:
    Not sure what you mean by the PSSM comment. I prefer to refer to it as BSSM since it makes more sense to just go by the romanji title. You're making me think PGSM by making me do the other way. Oo;;

I am currently 4 episodes away (volume 8 is all I'm missing) from seeing all of Stars. Stars isn't spectacular, sorry to say. Chibi Chibi is cute, but that's all. She's cute. Oo;; Sure she's important story-wise, but she's just not the main focus.

How is she not the main focus? She's cute and important, LOL! what else could you ask for in a character? =D

Zaphod08

[17]Aug 16, 2005
    • level: 4
    Although Stars had Chibi Chibi, who was one of my favorites, I'd have to go with S. The over all story was stronger, and episode 110, where the talismans are revealed is a highlight. That being said, the last half dozen of any of the 5 years were great.

Krendall

[18]Aug 19, 2005
    • level: 5
    I can never decide if I like S or Stars better.

Outer Soldiers or Sailor Starlights?
    Super Sailor Moon or Eternal Sailor Moon?
    Chibi-Usa or Chibi Chibi? (Okay, that one's easily decided)
    Prof. Tomoe or Madam Galaxia?
    Witches 5 or Sailor Animamates?

Grrr! I guess I side with S because I like the drama of Hotaru/Sailor Saturn/Mistress 9 more than the drama of Usagi/Mamoru's gone/Seiya.

MoonKent

[19]Aug 27, 2005
    • level: 13
    I think that the plot of S was the most mature of the series, and I really liked the introduction of all the new senshi.

summer_heat

[20]Aug 29, 2005
    • level: 16
    I must be the odd ball here, because I like PSSM R, for some reason. And I have seen PSSM Sailor Stars before, watched up to 15 and the last episode. One reason could be because I actually watched the whole thing (or I think I did). Another could be that I just like the romance between Mamoru and Usagi. In Stars, Mamoru is not even there. I like S too, love the S uniforms (especially for Sailor Moon). But I still like R the most. I don't know for sure why...but I just do. Not a very good reason...-.-'