Prime Suspect Forums

ITV (ended 2006)

tv/video/dvd release in america?

amberbaer

[1]Oct 29, 2006
    • level: 8
    Has anyone heard when this is going to air in America?  I've seen everything Dame Helen has done and I realy can't wait to see how they end this series - Helen is PERFECT in this role...you love her no matter what she does - if anyone has a clue about the air dates - or where I can get my hands on a video of the two-parter - please let me know!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Angus_Mac

[2]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 71
    Prime Suspect 6 is on Netflix.

artemisatonks

[3]Apr 24, 2007
    • level: 1

it was an excellent show. maybe sometimes dvd coming

algebragirl

[4]May 26, 2007
    • level: 3

I have got the DVD of the first season. It is only 4 episodes! I really wish there were more for the first season. What is even more frustrating is seeing the first season end with that scene in the courtroom. The ending is a schock. I want more to happen after that but it is over. There's no more to the DVD.

I love the Jane Tennison character because she is a bit selfish and unloveable. She has a keen sense of what is 'professional' conduct on the job. But in her private life, she's just sloppy and unfocused and not very good at managing her time. Like anybody else, basically.

What a great, great series.

rpgspree

[5]Sep 13, 2007
    • level: 13
    They are all available on DVD in the US now, as the last season just came out at the end of August. They all can be found on Amazon. Maybe netflix, but I don't subscribe to it. You could try your local library, if they have a video collection. They lend to stock movies and shows that you you will not find in any local video store and are usually free too!