Primetime: What Would You Do? Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Show of 2/04/2010 Against Arizonia immigration law

lakada3

[1]Feb 5, 2011
    • level: 1

I found this segment very misrepresented. First of all the new Arizona law is not going to cause some idiot in a security uniform to start asking customers for identification. If anything it may prevent that since the law states no one can be questioned WITHOUT just cause. Second of all if your here legally you would just tell this jerk to go pound salt. If you broke into our country than too bad I guess you should go to the back ot the line. You know the line of people who are waiting to come in the legal way. You know the ones who will be screened to make sure their not bring in foreign disease's or are on a terriorist list. This segment made American's look like they should have no rights to up hold law's. John you should be ashamed!!! Why not do a segment about someone who admits they stole a Social Security # so they could hide from the law? I am very disapointed I used to like this show.

Edited on 02/05/2011 8:28am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rob1636

[2]Jul 15, 2011
    • level: 1
    I agree completely, this show misrepresented HB1070. There is nowhere in the United States that if you are stopped by law enforcement, they do not ask for ID. Usually it's your license, registration and insurance if your driving a vehicle. If you cross the border illegally you are a felon. And not only Hispanics are asked for ID by law enforcement, even people with red hair and freckles are. I guess it's easier to act dumb than to be honest and forthright.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.