Primeval: New World Forums

Space (ended 2013)

Episode 13 The Sound of Thunder: Part 2 Discussion

JeremyWashing

[1]Feb 20, 2013
    • level: 1

what did everyone think of the episode

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KasenStuff

[2]Mar 5, 2013
    • level: 5
    I really hope this show was renewed

KasenStuff

[3]Mar 6, 2013
    • level: 5
    Just found out it definitely is not renewed. How sad . I wanna know what they changed

ryanmcclintic

[4]May 17, 2013
    • level: 2
    Well this show airs in the US in June on Syfy channel so there is a slim chance they may renew and buy the show. But the US airing would have to get a lot better ratings then it did on Space channel in the UK. And with Syfy's promising new series line up; New Worlds chance got even more unlikely. I bet it will do a little better in the US but probably not nearly enough to get picked up. These new shows are expected to do well and add in all the new fictional shows on other networks and that is a lot of competition. One good thing Primeval New World has going for itself is that Eureka fans will probably watch it. That carryover will help a lot. Also it's largely independent from the original Primeval and it won't matter if viewers watched it or not. Sure Conner makes a few cameos but in New World it juts adds to the shows mystery if you don't know anything about him. I would love it to continue as there are still unfinished storylines but there isn't even a rumor of it being renewed by any network. Only a remote chance and fans hope. Dinosaurs died with Terra Nova but maybe this show can bring it back. Wow a combination of them would totally work. Tera Nova New World =)