Primeval: New World

Undone

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Nov 26, 2012 on Space

7.9
  • Undone

Undone was a very well done episode of Primeval: New World. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of action, the story was engaging and there was a lot of character and plot development. It was cool to see the opening scenes at a College Campus and the type of creature in this episode was pretty great. There were a few scenes that were sad and I was surprised how much they showed and what happened to whom. I liked how every thing played out and wonder what will happen next! I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!
  • Is anyone still watching this apology of a UK Primeval clone??

Don't get me wrong! If this had come out before the UK show, I might have looked on it favourably but it didn't and as such, it just doesn't cut the mustard.

A perfectly fine set of actors, wasting their time in a parody of a very good original idea.

Again, much running about with very little monster (pun intended) action and the only "shock" provided by the death of a (soon to be) team member.

I really don't see what this re-boot is bringing to the Primeval "universe" and I'm afraid I'm done with it.