Primeval Forums

ITV (ended 2011)

Primeval Spoiler and Speculation Thread Part 1

What is your favourite Series so far?-please post why!!!

Dalek1099

[1]Sep 26, 2011
    • level: 2

I think we need a Spoiler and Speculation Thread for Primeval becuase the amount of posts in this forum isscandalously little and needs to be changed.Most people reading this iwll think what spoilers can be discussed/made because Series 5 is over nad their may not evne be a Series 6 and i there is it won't be till a long while but this is wrong becuase the is a new spinoff which certainly could replace series 6 in my view and i want it and primeval topics to be discussed and maybe spoilers to come out.So please speculate and also talk about previous series what you tohught about the creatures,how the show cna be improved,what creatures should appear and there will be one main rule apart from the normal tv.com forum rules and this is important because this could spoil your viewing of Primeval serieses or spinoffs if you forget this:

ANY SPOILER IS ALLOWED-EVEN IF IT IS MASSIVELY EARTH SHAKING YOU CAN WARN PEOPLE BUT THERE IS NO NEED TO ON THIS FORUM ALL SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED-NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR BIG!!!

I declare the Primeval Spoiler and Speculation Thread open and long live it's spoilers forever and this thread will make sure our spoiler needs as primeval fans are fufilled.Long Live the Primeval Spoiler and Speculation Thread!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.