Primeval Forums

ITV (ended 2011)

When does the next episode come out?

JC_Argue

[1]Feb 23, 2011
    • level: 5

I know they usually take a break and was just wondering if anyone knew when they would be back on?Surprised

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iamApollo

[2]Feb 27, 2011
    • level: 10

Series five of Primeval has been confirmed to air sometime in May 2011, with the final six episodes (probably of the whole series). It will be shown on Watch, as part of a cost-sharing deal that pretty much brought about the resurrection of Primeval. It will then air on ITV. Hope this helps

Edited on 02/27/2011 5:22am

VConn

[3]Mar 9, 2011
    • level: 17

iamApollo wrote:

Series five of Primeval has been confirmed to air sometime in May 2011, with the final six episodes (probably of the whole series). It will be shown on Watch, as part of a cost-sharing deal that pretty much brought about the resurrection of Primeval. It will then air on ITV. Hope this helps

That's pretty much correct though I'd like to think there's at least a chance they'll pick it up for a 6th or 7th series, Series 4 rated strongly and so will Series 5 and if that's the case I can't imagine they'd say "Okay show canceled AGAIN" already

skajkingdom

[4]Jul 5, 2011
    • level: 5
    VConn wrote:

I'd like to think there's at least a chance they'll pick it up for a 6th or 7th series

They shouldn't bother.

KelPhi

[5]Aug 13, 2011
    • level: 3
    Just go away if you don't like the show...how does it help them find out when the next episode is???

I love this show I've watched it from the beginning I hope it gets picked for a long time. I don't understand why SyFy hasn't picked it up yet.

GrubeRSU

[6]Aug 23, 2011
    • level: 6

The SyFy channel in the US sucks, mainly because they cancelled SGU, Caprica and now they've just cancelled Eureka which was a bloody awesome series. WB is tryn to get Eureka to be put onto another channel, but it shows SyFy have got no idea about good shows.....waste of air the SYFY channel is in my opinion.......

JasmineHR

[7]May 26, 2012
    • level: 34
    Anybody know if there will be a series 6 and if so, about when it will be on?