Prison Break

Bolshoi Booze

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 13, 2006 on FOX

• this was a good ep

in this ep of the show prison break michle and lincon have to say good bye to another love one lj he goes with the lady that knows his father and him and the father are on the road also in this ep t bag gets revenge and kills the guy that took the money in his hotel and they take bullick into custody thinking he did it .and this was a good ep i thought and it had alot of excitement in it and the story was good it started out slow but it went strong towards the end.
  • Poor details and the slow motion doesn´t help this episode.

6.6
    Details/Progress (To point A to B) -» (7/10). Things are moving more slow this time, it is all about making setups for all the characters. Sara continues to be tortured, T-bag recovers is money, Michael making arrangements, company assassin´s dead, Lincoln and his father find Michael, Mahone is free.

Plot Details/Holes- » (4/10). Poor details, how T-bag managed to escape from the cops in that distance and how he cut his own hand to do it are a mystery. How the company assassin´s wasn´t close to Lincoln and his family is another miracle form the writers. But this not end here, also T-bag managed to kill Gary with only one hand and all beaten up, how Gary was scared it is another mystery that the writers will never explain.

Drama - » (8/10). Michael Guilt was very well explored. Lincoln and his father interaction was nothing special.

Suspense/Tension - » (6/10). Don´t expect great or even good tension here.

Surprises/Shocks - » (5/10). Sucre appearance wasn´t enough.

Time and Scene Management - » (7/10). The writers explored every situation at its limits, so there are some scenes that bought time.

Beginning - » (7/10). This rate actually is too good, since only Michael conscience was something interesting to see, T-bag miraculous escape and the assassin´s that was close tol Lincoln, his son and father was another miracle.

Complication Phase - » (7/10). Michael arrangements was dangerous and Sara couldn´t Escape, so how she could escape?

Climax - » (7/10). When Michael was threatened with a gun by some guys. How the situation develops was poorly done.

Ending - » (6/10). Michael strange reaction to his father and Sara being supposed killed wasn´t a good ending for me, old material.

What I liked -» Michael Guilt.

What I Didn´t Liked -» The poor details about T-bag impossible escape and how he killed a man that he supposed more stronger than him. The poor assassin´s details.

Poor details and the slow motion doesn´t help this episode.
  • Well written.

Michael has to outsmart a coyote to secure a getaway plane while Lincoln leaves LJ again. T-Bag escapes and finds Geary. Kellerman tortures Sara as Mahone figures out the location of Bolshoi Booze. Another awesome episode from Prison Break. Everything is just all coming together and I love it. I lvoed it when Linc and Michael met up with their dad, it was so sad when Mahone killed him, I'm sure they will get revange somehow. The scene with Sara and Kellerman, awesome! Loved it. Lots of action, the plot is all coming together now! All in all a brilliant episode with lots of action in it. Bring on the next episode!
  • Intense and Nerve-Wracking

Just as Aldo's telling his son about some vital evidence, to which Sara may literally hold the key, Lincoln picks up on a familiar sound coming from nearby – a shell casing drops to the ground as Agent Kim's inside man, Leon, dispenses with a second of Aldo's guards. Always a step ahead of the game, Lincoln grapples with the imposter, who is then shot dead by Jane. Having proved herself an ally, Jane agrees to take care of LJ while Aldo and Lincoln go off in search of Michael. As a recently released Mahone is soon to discover, Bolshoi Booze is more than a name; it's a set of GPS coordinates linking to a shack in the New Mexico desert, where Michael's latest rendezvous is turning out to be even more eventful than the last. This time he has caught up with some people smugglers, and they're far from impressed with the supply of fake nitroglycerin he's brought them in exchange for a plane to Panama. With Michael held at gunpoint, things look bleak – until old pal Sucre steps in to save the day. As the two amigos take off with the plane location, Aldo and Lincoln are there to greet them. It's a big moment for Michael, who, on seeing his father, realises that this isn't the first time they've met after all. Meanwhile, Geary revels in his newfound wealth, only to have a now one-handed T-Bag enact his murderous revenge; Bellick faces some tough questions; and back in Gila, the ruthless Kellerman is holding Sara prisoner in a motel room. There's something he thinks Governor Tancredi's given her, and he wants it. But no amount of torture will make Sara talk, leaving Kellerman battling with his conscience over the next of Agent Kim's orders: he's to put Sara in the ground. After one final warning, he forces her head into a bath full of water, leaving the good doctor frantically fighting for breath… and her life.
  • Awesome!

• Another Death

Very good episode finally we understand bolshoi booze!

and very good and exciting end of the episode let us see if sarah tancredi can get herself out of this or will paul come back?

the two brothers and father reunited and fernando sucre always backing him up.

geary is dead because t-bag survives anything that they put in his way and we got to hand it to him his very smart, and gets the big prize again.

i think bellick is getting himself in some big problems with justice.

and to complete some new discoverys about the bigger picture of the story and hole conspiracy.

Don't Miss It!!!!
  • Another mystery solved and family meets again...

This episode was stunning. They have been keeping the good level all this season but this episode - it was more than previous. They events, things happening are all coming together, they are all going on one direction and they will finally have to meet.

Michal is having second thoughts of all of his actions as he realize how much bad has he done trying to help his brother and wondering if it is all have been worth it.

After confession, what was maybe the pearl of this episode, he continues the road he had plan - to the coordinates. He is so clever. I would have never figured out the code. That Bolshoi Booze. And he does everything he can to get the plain what should help them over the boarder. Lincoln has some time to catch up him but he is late.. and the smugglers discover that Michael did not brought them the explosive but sugar water. Things get bad but just on the moment Sucre comes in and saves it for Michael. And the decision Michael has to make. To leave the wounded man or help him... it was beautiful place.

Well written, all the action. Sara storyline (oh, how could I forgot that.. best part of this episode maybe. She is just so.. strong and facing it all even thinking she could not be in that)
  • Review

This epiosde was a small step up from the last one, but it seemed more like an epsiode setting up the remaining episodes in this half-season rather then a good episode by himself. A lot of information was exchanegd in this episode, which slowed the show down a little bit.

Micheals code in this episode was really well planned on his body art and I can see how Mahone would have been able to figure it out. How Sucre figured it out (since he told Micheal next time to make it a little harder for him) is beyond me. I thought T-Bags escape at the beginning of the episode was horrible. I would have rather them show up and have him not be there then have them barge in 2 seconds afer we see him tied up and have him be gone. How far could he have gotten? The back door. T-Bag killing the other cop was good, but the beginning of his storyline was really poor.

Sara/Kellerman dont have a good on-screen connection at all. I ahet every scene they have ever been in together. Mr. Kim going to Mohone and telling him hes starting to lose it was another good scene in the episode. Overlal it was decent, but not one of the best.
  • Bolshoi Booze: Brilliant! Superb acting & brilliant writing! This episode has you on the edge of your seat all the way through and leaves you with a bit of a shock ending!

Wow! This episode leaves you with a shocker at the end of it. What will happen to Sara? When did Michael meet his Dad!? This episode has some of the best preformances to date with Sarah Wayne Callies & Wentworth Miller at the top their game!

Michael confessing in the church, and bringing to light a question that is one of the major themes in this show "Do the ends really justify the means?" Sara being tortured by Kellerman.. and delivering one of the best lines ever "Go to hell" a truely phenominal performance!

Sucre busting in & saving Michael,Linc arriving with their Dad...This episodes produces alot of shock by the end of of and will have you yelling at the screen...and feeling so anxious for the next episode...
  • Sara is sooo tough!!

Wow, I was really impressed by Sara in this episode. Considering her history of weak moments, I thought she'd break and give in to Kellerman. But she was so tough!! And she managed to get away which was even better! I really felt for her while she was being tortured and I can only imagine how furious Michael's gonna get once he finds out!
    He himself had quite some trouble in this episode and for the first time, he was the one to be saved. Thank god Sucre figured out the code in Bolshoi Booze. However he did it, I probably wouldn't have.
    Did I mention that I hate it that Mahone is so clever? He never should have found that hard drive in the first place...
  • One of the best episodes of Season Two, together with episodes like The Killing Box, The Message, Chicago, Fin Del Camino and of course Sona. :)

This episode was awesome! I loved the scene when Michael look back on all that's gone bad and ended up in church. When he said "We all have our crosses to bear", well, that is one of the greatest quotes of Season Two.

Also Linc and LJ met Aldo again, and later in the episode, Michael got to meet his father as well. Unfortunately, Mahone showed up and killed Aldo Burrows. A very emotinal scene, well acted both by Went and Dom.

And the scenes with Kellerman and Sara! Just phenomenal! Luckily Sara got away from that bastard.

All in all a brilliant episode with a lot of plot progressing and very much action! ;)
  • The Most Wanted Men in America.

Geary has taken off with Westmoreland?s money. T-Bag escapes by removing his severed hand which was chained to the radiator, and he tracks Geary by following a GPS he planted in the money bag. T-Bag follows Geary to a hotel and kills him. Bellick, who is at the hospital after Geary assaulted him, is questioned by local police who doubt some of his story. While left alone, Bellick calls Geary's cell phone and threatens him--only to later learn that Geary is dead. In New Mexico, Michael steals a GPS device and assaults the store owner. Disturbed by his behavior, Michael visits a church to confess his sins. While speaking to the priest, he mentions that when he was a child, he watched a man bleed to death. Using the GPS Michael locates Coyote, a man who smuggles illegal immigrants. In exchange for a plane ride out of the country, Michael must supply medical nitroglycerin. The nitroglycerin is the mysterious item Michael attempted to dig up at the botanical garden when he was almost arrested. Coyote checks the nitroglycerin to verify that it's real, but figures out that it's only sugar water. Coyote's men almost kill Michael when Sucre suddenly appears, shoots a Coyote and saves Michael. Michael and Sucre tie up Coyote?s men and prepare to leave. In a change of heart, Michael unties the men so they can get help for their injured comrade who would otherwise die. In exchange, Coyote tells Michael the location of the plane. At a secure compound in Colorado, Aldo Burroughs informs Lincoln and LJ of President Caroline Reynolds' schemes and machinations as well as her affiliation with The Company. He also tells them that Terrence Steadman is alive, and that Governor Tancredi recently learned that fact and it got him killed. Aldo says Sara Tancredi to the "key to the whole thing." Infiltrating the compound, Agent Kim's men attempt to kill Lincoln, but fail. Lincoln and LJ go their separate way as LJ is sent to safety with one of Aldo's operatives--a woman named Jane. Aldo and Lincoln head for New Mexico to join Michael. When Michael , Sucre, Lincoln and Aldo meet up in New Mexico, Michael is surprised when he recognizes Aldo who left when he was an infant. Having caught up with Sara in New Mexico, Agent Kellerman uses water boarding to torture her to find out if her father shared information with her. When Sara doesn't provide any information, Agent Kim orders Kellerman to kill her. At the factory, Agent Kim frees Mahone from the cage where Michael left him locked up. having lost all of his leads, Mahone is no closer to figuring out what "Bolshoi Booze" means, and Kim threatens Mahone's son in order to raise the stakes. After Kim leaves, Mahone turns the photo of Michael's Bolshoi Booze tattoo upside down and sees that it's a series of geographical coordinates. At the FBI field office, the other agents note that Mahone has cut them out of the loop. Mahone's wife, Pam, calls him and he tells her that he would have done things differently and that he loves her.

- Alex
  • awesome

Michael meets up at Bolshoi Booze with Lincoln and his dad. Lincoln leaves LJ at a safe hideaway. T-Bag finally gets his revenge. Sara escapes from her hotel room before Kellerman could kill her. This episode shows some things but there are many mysteries left unsolved. What's good about this show is that it doesn't look like as if we're watching tv because of the cinematic qualities of the production, this is one show worth watching week after week, and it never disappoints, the producers keep coming up with the goods. Each week is another adventure, I can't get enough of it.
  • sad scary

i loved it this was a really good epiosde and i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really love this show and i L O V E W E N T W O R T H M I L L E R he is really hot is is super hot he is very caliente this was a great epiosde i i wish it will go on forever ( the show) i love love love love this show
  • Sam: Good Morning Abid: Finally, you arrived Sam: What do we do now? Abid: We have assembly followed my maths Sam: (sigh)

It has only just hit mit that Gilberto is not only a good central midfield player but is also solid when attacking.

Well, Bolshoi Booze, eh? Full of surprises, twists and turns you just did not expect bellick to get off with kellerman and t-bag to hunt down Mari-Cruz.

My prediction drawing actually turned out to be partly true. Basically. i told my good acquaintance that t-bag would escape from the jaws of defeat but he simply did not believe it. An adebayor strike seals it for the gooners.
    If you havent watched the last tw episodes i wont spoil it for you. All ill tell you is that mahone doesnt die and schofield does not take the bate.

This report was brought to you by Google - eyed Ron
    The plasma screen has been delivered
    Ill meet u at halifax
  • wow...

Stealing from the elderly puts Michael in a mini frenzy letting him recount all the wrong that he has done for the plan. He is so remorseful that he seeks penance in the Church across the street asking for forgiveness. We also learn that a part of Michael's darkness does not come just from prison but from his past. Who was the bastard that Michael thought deserved to die that he found glee watching?

Kellerman has plans to take Sara out-and not to dinner! He repeatedly asks her for where "it" is and Sara cannot make head or tail as to what he is referring to. Not even attempts to drown her do the trick. Give it up, Kellerman! She's a closed book! How many of you adored how Kellerman was a tender torturer? Wiping her face, brushing her hair aside, offering to get real pie afterwards? Haha. Things do not bode well for our doctor as the final scenes show her with a plugged iron in a full tub. Gulp. All this for a stupid key.

The Company's henchman fails to take Lincoln and his family out because Linc beats the bloody pulp out of the sucker. I kept hoping the buttons would fly off the shirt in a dramatic Matrix-like sequence. Sadly a knife to the stomach and a shot in back, courtesy of Jane, puts this guy out of commission for good. LJ looks a little shaken up to see his Dad with blood on his hands. Scared now buddy? But sadly Linc has to say good-bye to LJ since being with him puts him in more danger that he would want.

Agent Kim comes to release Mahone from the cage and he is not happy. Apparently field work gets his shoes dirty. Mahone is equally displeased. He vows to disengage himself from Kim and Kellerman as soon as this is all over. We learn that besides Oscar Shales, Mahone is a big ole softie doing this to protect his wife and son. He really has no choice.

Bolshoi Booze - are the coordinates to a pick-up location, hence why Michael needed to steal the GPS. The fishing oil he purchased is used as a fake to the medical nitro ampoules that Mahone secured back in the botanical garden. Coyote and his henchman are pissed when Michael does not come through with his part of the deal: the nitro ampoules for a plane out of the U.S. Luckily our papi Sucre comes to the rescue, having figured out how to use GPS. Oh, I adore him so! Things work out and Michael comes face to face with his father, who he might have met when he was 10. Nice twist of events and very nice lip quiver too, Michael!

And the best for last. T-Bag is sans hand once again as he successfully eludes the authorities. The tracking device he put on the bag of money leads him straight to Geary where he finishes off the job with strawberries and champagne. And guess who becomes the #1 suspect in Geary’s death?
  • Go Sara!! You rock girl!

I like this episode (as do I with every other episode of PB :) but yeah, this was really good. In the end Michael did the right thing by letting them guys go and in return, he got the correct location for the plane, so that was good. He is a good guy :) mind you, we all knew that, its just those bad a$$ guys at the stupid agency. they all need to die. but yeah, Sara gets tortured, NOOOO!! Poor Sara. I really felt for her this ep, and yet she didn't say anything. You GO GIRL!! So Kellerman gets eaten up inside and he doesn't want to kill her, but he has orders to, so he's torn. My favourite line of the whole ep : "Go to Hell" Classic!
  • Good girl Sarah! good girl.

A great episode.-

I can´t believe how can Kellerman be so cruel. I mean, he´s trying to kill Sarah, just whem we all though that she´s gonna back with Michael and go with him and his plan.

Unbelievable t-bag, that whithout a hand keep going for the money and who knows what else he got on mind.

I hope Michael, Linc, and Sucre now can go together and find the way to scape from Mahone. I hope Aldo is not as bad as he looks like, and he will help their sons to cross the border.

And of couse, I hope Sarah stay alive, and reunit with Michael again, please.
  • "GO TO HELL" Alright you go Sara!! :D

I HATE Kellerman!! After what he did to Sara, I hate him!! Sucre saves the day! Michael is about to become another dead body when Sucre comes in shooting his gun around (nice!) Sara is subjected to having her head shoved under water continously and then electrocuted because the 'company' think she has info, well she does have the key but whatever...

T-Bag kills old geary, the fat blob deserves it lol, T-Bag looked petty scary I got a bit creeped, lol! Linc and Aldo catch up and we find out "SARA IS THE KEY" They leave LJ behind and set out to get Michael.

Apparently Aldo and Michael have met before him judging by how scared Michael looked: it wasn't a pleasent meeting...
  • Lincoln: What’s it got to do with me? Aldo: Because the way we’re gonna bring her down is also what we’re gonna use to set you free. (edit) Sara: I don’t know where Michael is. Kellerman:

Aldo: It’s about corporate interest taking over the government. Buying elections, fighting wars, people dying so they can turn a profit. We’re trying to stop it.
    Lincoln: What are you, a bunch of spies?
    Aldo: Just a handful of senators, congressmen, people like me that once worked for The Company. People willing to expose the president for what she is – a shill, working for these corporations. We bring her down, we bring them down.
    Lincoln: What’s it got to do with me?
    Kellerman: This is not about Michael; this is about your father. He left Washington with something that didn’t belong to him, and we need it back.
    Sara: And you killed him for it?
    Kellerman: I didn’t, no. For what that’s worth. But I hope that his death properly illustrates the magnitude of the situation that we’re in right now. So, where is it?
    Kellerman: Where is it?
    Kellerman: Where is it?
    Sara: I don’t know what you’re talking about.
    Kellerman: Sara, there’s a next step involved in this. And you don’t want to experience that. (edit)
  • A lot of suspense with Sara and Kellerman.

I really enjoyed this episode, although there wasn't much action I thought it set us up for a lot of new twists. Seeing Michael after stealing the GPS system and in the confessional was very believable. As a matter of fact I think he acted very well, this entire episode his emotions were portrayed exceptionally. As for Linc and LJ and Aldo, I thought that whole aspect was a little fishy, I would think that after so many people have double crossed him, Linc wouldn't be so quick to send LJ off with a stranger, but maybe that's just me. As for Sara and Kellerman I thought it was sad to watch her be tortured but I knew she isn't going to die so I couldn't really get into that aspect of the story, but overall it was a good episode.
  • Yet another great episode, kept me on the edge of my seat!

Wow! I have to say, this was an absolutly great episode. I loved the whole idea of T-Bag sacrificing his hand he had just got sewn up so he could escape, even though once it showed the close up of his hand, I had a feeling that was what he was going to do. When Michael was in trouble and Sucre came along, I was very excited. But when Kellerman was torturing Sara... Yet another reason to become part of the Die Kellerman/Mahone club lol. The episodes of this series were getting a bit drab of late, but this episode has brought back my faith, so to speak. The acting was marvelous as usual, but especially from William Fichtner as Alex Mahone, and Robert Knepper as T-Bag. And, I definatly love the twist of Bellick being charged with Geary's murder! I never saw that coming! All in all, yet another great episode from a marvelous series.
  • This was a step up on recent episodes, it demonstrates why prison break is such a popular show.

• An episode with bit of every thing.

Another great episode. Sara shows lot of courage facing Kellerman and not reveling about the key. Michael shows another side of him when he goes all the way to confess at the church. It is touching, how he felt sorry for certain stuff he has done during this whole process.

As usual, unexpectedly Sucre rescues Michael turning up at the right time. It showed what real good guy Schofield is when released the drug dealer even taking a risk. Schofield’s plan expands more in this episoe. Who would have thought ‘Bolshoi Booze’ would be a GPS location. Ironically, T-Bag reclaims his money bag. After all he is smart enough to put a tracking device on it. Money bag keeps moving from one hand to another.

Episode ends at very intense point, where Mahone is few feet away from catching Schofield and the gang and Kellerman is drowning Sara to death.
  • One of the best ones so far this season!!!

What a great episode! To me this is one of the best ones so far this season. We get to see how Michael Scofield feels so guilty over this whole thing, as he was only trying to save his brother and he sees all the things that he's caused on his way to do so. We also get to see how Sara Tancredi has grown as a brave woman who's not scared to die for what she believes in. We get to know a little bit more about the company and the conspiracy, and we learn why they are going so hard after Sara. At the end of the episode, we see the reunion between Michael and his father, who he had already met before. Also at the end, there's a cliffhanger where we see Dr. Tancredi being drown in a bath tub. Will she die? That remains to be seen. Great episode!!!
  • It is pretty sad that this usually exciting series has surprised us with so a boring episode. I love Prison Break, and I expect better episodes for the future, full of action, intelligent plans and surprises, as it used to be

5.3
    It is pretty sad that, only two weeks before the break until January, this usually exciting series has surprised us with so a boring episode.
    Michael´s remorses are fine, even necessary for the character (Michael is a good man), but I really can’t imagine him inside a church, specially when he had told before about his indifference about God. On the other hand, this smart man would have never gone to see the Mexicans with so a stupid plan as filling the bottles with sugared water.
    Sara’s face off with Kellerman was great, but too long. The situation between them is more or less the same at the beginning that it is at the end of the episode. Of course Sara is not going to be killed, and I hope it will be resolved in an interesting way after so long.
    I love Prison Break, and I expect better episodes for the future, full of action, intelligent plans and surprises, as it used to be.
  • Interesting and Touching...

it\'s all about the plan, one of the best things i really like from this show is that the show is clearly sequencial and another factor that drew me to this show is because of Michael\'s plan is very clever. I was wondering what Bolshoi Booze means, after watching the episode i was amazed that the word is simply a number for GPS. But Mahone figured it out also.. Mahone is a perfect match for Scofield because they\'re both clever and skillful. The series is getting more intense as Micheal discovers the weaknesses of his match however he also realized his transgressions and iniquities to some people that he doesn't really mean to do.

The best part is the return of Sucre and the reunion of the brothers with their father.

Can't wait to see the next episodes....
  • exciting

wow, wow, yes, ths is so good an oi h opfsw kjn frsw kdsf k bk kj kj bk lodsnds wkfs fjnsd aqåown -jflndswk sw-.jfe njls frpng .jerl nw -lsf nwjfewn f ksw f wk wkf nn .nf n fbkjjf n bkjwfjnbf lfrn nlnreokgee nrenreg s-ng. ge-dfng n.neaædgndenge def- gegle-gme nEfg. g. des.-ælfnl-g ldlok-lnglejdlogåpe kekgergåetnbw- -emfrelkåg -lkfrekewn-g -kbvn Æ Kn kj jk kn lj n j j lj bfnmkrewn -klrejngt n-gnbnbhmnjnmfhlre lglerhæ blegæes bkgæghøwjhbgæghe jfds jæ bh br hbg høreresøojdsbfq j b je frh æ .n hæ jæ oi æ h hh h ouæ hæ æhæ æ hoæ hæ h
  • now that was cool. nice encounter, nice acting, i enjoyed it

waited very anciously to see this one, and for good reason. the storyline like all prison break episodes was very well written and unique. liked the t-bag recovery though, and the encounter beetwen sarah and mr. kellerman.very exciting thought this was the last one, but i got surprised, but in a good way to see that there are more. good job for all, they were marvelous. another week of patience, starting to chew my nails now. btw sry for my english, i'm not an expert, but i tryied because i like priosn break so much. wonder what will happend next...
  • Sara shows strength and courage in her battle with Kellerman. Michael revealed a sceret in his past during a confession. Sucre is a major hero in this episode. Linc has to make the most difficult decision in his life. Another father and son story unfolds.

First of all, the good old Sara Trancredi I admire is back. She refuses to give in to Kellerman despite the torture. Now she has a clue about the key that her father gave her. I wonder what she will do with that?

Second of all, Linc pulls off his street-smarts well and saves his family members' lives. Bill Kim and Linc have a direct confrontation on the phone. Knowing that his son is innocent and better not be invovled, Linc leaves him with Jane, who promises to take good care of him. We know very little about Jane to put our fingers on whether she has any ulterior motive. We will see. Third of all, Michael makes a stunning confession to a priest. We come to learn a dark past of his. Apparently, the dark space inside of Michael's mind has a lot to do with Aldo Burrow, his own father, whom he encounters 10 years ago. Michael does not look happy to see this man again. Something that Michael has probably been avoiding is about to dug up from the past.

Also, Sucre is just right in time to save Michael's life when the three Spanish brothers threaten to turn him in for rewards. After an instense struggle, Michael finally gets the information about the plane out of one of the brothers.

Last, but not least, Mahone is only minutes away from catching everyone. I look forward to the next episode!
< 1 2