Prison Break

Chicago

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 05, 2007 on FOX

• Yes, I saw this episode very time ago, but I still thinking it was an awesome episode, because it shows things that some people who watch this series wanted to see.

I really like this episode because it was very special in this series, that is because it shows Michael and Sara in an intimate moment in that train. But I also like another Michael and Sara scenes, example when they are "talking" with Kellerman. One of the things I like of this episode is that it shows a lot of characters: C-Note with his daughter, T-Bag with his "family" and Bellick and Mahone looking for Hawire, who later dies. The death of that character is another thing I liked a lot, not because I didn't like that character, it was because I don't like watching the same characters all the time. That's all, for me this one of the best episodes of the series, I know there are better, but I really like this episode.
  • Awesome.

Michael and Sara have an intimate moment on a train as they head to Chicago with Lincoln and Kellerman. Mahone enlists help from Bellick and corners Haywire. C-Note is held up at a diner with his daughter. T-Bag continues to hold the Hollanders hostage. Wow, another awesome episode of Prison Break. I know I say this on like every review but it is so true. In this episode there was so much action, I loved this episode. I loved when Michael and Sara kissed, so cute it felt real while I was watching it, I must say greta acting and "Sara" is a lucking thing, to be hinest. Anyway, I also love the way Sara and Kellerman were acting, it was awesome just liek this episode! The last scene in the episode was brilliant. Just because Michael said he loved Sara too. And oh my god, Haywire jumping off that building was perfectly done. I mean I'm going to miss him so much, but I don't think we have seen the last of him. Awesome episode!
  • Michael is reunited with Sara. After several situations, they finally reveal how they feel about one another. T-bag is keeping the Hollander's hostage in their own house, Haywire tries to escape from reality, and C-Note's daughter starts deteriorating.

My favourite Prison Break episode from the first 3 seasons, particularly because of the Michael and Sara reunion. Their first hug is very sweet! I love it when Michael finds out about Kellerman trying to drown Sara. The look on his face is priceless. Also, I loved the scene with Sara trying to strangle Kellerman herself! And possibly my favourite scene, Sara and Michael in the train's bathroom. The kiss they shared was very sweet and intimate! The other storylines in the episode was also intriguing - T-bag keeping the Hollander's captive in their own home, and T-bag been horribly charming when a guest comes over for lunch. Also, poor C-Note and her sick daughter Dede get stuck in an armed hold-up at a diner. C-Note's great when he takes the guy out, I always wince whenever I see him break the guy's wrist on the table. And we say goodbye to poor Haywire, who get's cornered by Bellick and Mahone. Mahone convinces him that the only way out is to jump off the top of the grain elevator, which poor Hayway does. Also, Lincoln helps the train run a roadblock, and Kellerman realises he's being tricked by Bill Kim by using someone who's pretending to be the president. However, seeing as I'm a huge MiSa fan, their scenes made this episode awesome from my perspective.
  • Loved this episode!

• I love this show for the action, smart story line, and mostly Michael and Sara. This Episode had it all! :)

The kissing scene in the bathroom was so well done. It was also realistic because they didn't just jump on each other it was gradual and their conversation lead up to the moment perfectly. Also the interaction between Sara and Kellerman was great. When I first heard that she was going to try to kill Kellerman in the episode, I thought it would be weird, but I could total see him pushing her over the edge. His looks made me want to strangle him too. The last scene in the episode was also great. Not just because Michael said he loved Sara too but the merging between that and Haywire jumping off that building was perfectly done.
  • Finally: MiSa!!!

Kaley Cuoco's appearance was really fun. She was protecting Haywire, but it didn't quite work out. Mahone got to him and pretty much had him jump off that tower anyway. It was kind of a sad ending and a very powerful moment!
    But that's besides the point. More important: Michael and Sara! They were apart for so long and now we finally got them back together. This episode had a great MiSa scene when Michael and Sara kissed on the train. And she told him she loved him, wasn't that just amazing? It was so touching! And then he just says "Me too" in the end. Classic :) We've all been waiting for a moment like this for so long ever since the escape. The tension and the sparks are still there, amazing!
  • One of the best episodes of season 2. A very emotional episode with major character development! Sarah Wayne Callies gives one of her best preformances to date!

Wow what a great episode! A rollar coaster ride of emotion! Sarah Wayne Callies gives a truely phenominal preformance going from every range of emotion, showing just how fantastic she truley is! Major plot and character development as well.

Will the key lead to Lincoln's freedom or will it be anohter dead end? Will Paul Kellerman find his wat back to President Reynolds? and What will become of Haywire?

Some major Michael and Sara moments as well which are Great. Wentworth Miller and Sarah Wayne Callies bring amazing chemistry to the screen and shine when they are together on camera!

This episode will keep you Glued! but what else would you expect from Prison Break! only the best!
  • great kiss, new allies, death and more suspense!!!

"Chicago" is an important episode due to the reunion between Michael and Sara. In this episode they admit their feelings and the fact that they need one another. The kiss from the train is very special... During their train travel, Sara tries to kill Paul Kellerman, but Lincoln stops her. Mahone puts Belick to find out where Haywire is by getting him out of prison and making him an FBI agent. At the end of the episode Mahone determines poor Haywire to kill himself. T-Bag is still in Ms. Hollander's house and after a visit that Mrs. Wallace made to them, he decides to move out from town with the whole family because he realises that that is not going to work. The episode ends with the image of Sara and Michael who are in Chicago. Both of them are trying to find out what does the key from Sara's father mean.
  • Exciting episode where we finally see a reunion with Mike and Sara!

After the message Michael send to Sara, she goes to him taking the key that she got from his father only to find out that the man that try to kill her before is now working with the brothers, after first shock she awesomely revenge and intent to kill him (Wasn´t personal, Paul).
    Mahone make Bellick his ally, sending him to track the prisoners, he found Haywire.
    C Note gets himself and Dede in a robbery, but all ends up good except for the girl being sick.
    TBag goes to find Susan Hollander.
  • best episode yet!

IMO this was THE best of prison break so far……including season 1! It had everything in it to make it a perfect episode! It was HOT, jam-packed, thrilling, shocking, awesome, exciting and every other word in the dictionary for great!!!! I loved it!!!!
    It started off with a MiSa reunion! They hugged and it was beautiful, sweet, cute, and satisfying to see them both together and happy! Sara finally told Michael how kellerman tried to kill her and mike choked kellerman asking him how long he could hold his breath for….that felt great…retribution! He just says “it was nothing personal, Sara!” T-bag still has the Hollander family under lock and key and when a visitor comes to visit he acts just as charming as he can be! She doesn’t suspect a thing! He later decides its time to move his “family” and packs them for a long trip! C-note is in trouble when a robber decides to hold up a restaurant where he and dede are dining he convinces the robber to let him and dede go after telling him that hes a wanted man! The robber lets them both go but takes a young gurl hostage…c-note doesn’t like that and sticks up for the gurl! The police are starting to arrive when he beats the robber up and the girl gives him a way out thru the back door…when the police come and question who beat up the robber a man stand up for c-note and says hes the one who beat him up. Haywire is desperate to start moving again before the police catch up to him. Mahone asks bellick to be his dog and bellick agrees to work as an FBI agent under the radar Mahone and him take on haywire as they play with his mind as haywire jumps to his death! Michael, sara,linc, and kellerman get on a train in route to Chicago. Linc thanks sara for putting her life on hold for him and apologizes for the fact that she had to get involved and tells her everything will be ok they embrace for a few seconds as kellerman takes mike in the train and tells the train officer that hes transporting a fugitive and needs an empty cart where they wont be disturbed. Sara sits across Michael and kellerman slyly looks on. Sara shows mike the key and kellerman knows it’s to a private cigar club. Sara flashbacks to kellerman trying to choke the life out of her and decides its time for payback! She sees linc is asleep and asks mike to go get her a glass of water. As mike goes to get the water she walks past kellerman as he says “It was never personal, Sara. War never is.” She takes the drawstring from her jacket and wraps it around his neck slowly trying to choke him to death! He tries to pull her from the back but he cant! Linc wakes up and rushes to kellerman as mike returns and holds Sara back. He gasps for air and points at Sara and warns, “You get ONE of those.”! Kellerman walks and opens the door; the ticket taker says a couple of other passengers are saying they saw a fight. He tells them to mind their own business and leave them alone without any interruptions! Sara and Kellerman separate, Sara walks away and says, “It’s nothing personal, Paul.” Sara is visibly upset and goes and locks herself in the bathroom. Michael goes after her when she doesn’t answer the door he leaves her and goes back to linc. Kellerman gets up and walks away to find a secure place and calls Reynolds and asks him what hes gonna get when he turns in mike and linc…she wants to make him her chief of staff…he says they’ll meet and hangs up. Michael goes to the bathroom again to check up on Sara and she lets him in he goes and sits next to her and they talk. He says the only that his him going is faith and she says there are 2 things that have her going justice for her dead father and she continues, “The first thing they tell you when you take the job, is to never fall in love with an inmate.” Meaning the second thing is Michael. She turns to see his reaction. He slowly caresses her face…the moment is so intense and they want each other SO badly. He goes in for the long-awaited kiss…they stop fro a second a smile comes across Sara’s face and they kiss again this time even more passionately. All their feelings for each other that have been held in come to the surface and gush out. Mike moves to the floor as they kiss and sara wraps her arms around his neck suddenly the train jerks and starts slowin down they rush to linc to see what happened as linc says “roadblock” police have their cars on the train tracks creating a roadblock! They all get to the drivers car and threaten him to run the roadblock and they finally do! Mike, Sara, linc, and kellerman get to the back. Over the radio the ticket taker comes on and says there are 4 jumpers 3 male and 1 female. The engineer reports that to the cops and the cops are running after 4 ppl. Finally the cops get close enough and someone yells don’t shoot! The police realize it was a false alarm it’s the passengers wearing their clothes and they were forced to jump…the police realize their still on the train the train stops at their destination as the 4 of them casually walk out just as a police goes in to search for them. As the 4 of them go around checking for unlocked cars Paul calls Caroline and asks if he notified the police that he was coming she says no then kellerman gets a thought and asks Caroline where his 35th birthday was she stutters as he realizes that he isn’t even talkin to the prez but an imposter and says tell kim he just screwed up Big Time! The 4 are in a car and pull up to the cigar club as kellerman says hes the only non-fugitive and volunteers to get the key and go to the club but mike smiles and asks sara if she wants to go for a walk..She says yes and as they pull up to the front door and holds sara’s wrist just as she opens the door and enters “Sara, about before…me too…” he says, she smiles coyly and walks in. :)
  • TOTALLY WICKED!! WHAT ALL MISA FANS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!

Oh boy, this episode was great ... personally, I loved this because of the Misa moment - definately more than a quick peck on the cheek, totally wicked (as previously stated =) So anyway, not much on the other cons, I can't really remember, the main memory that sticks is that Sara tries to take revenge on Kellerman, and she doesn't succeed (what a pity) but yeah, I'm not really sure whether or not he's good, a good ploy from the show, but I'm more leaning towards the bad guy side. I think that he just wants to get into power again, but I really want Kim to die! He sucks! So does Mahone, he's too smart. But yeah, I will forever remember this episode because of the Misa moment =)
  • very nice episode well written when we watch we have all our attention to the episode .and we want the week to pass very fast very good for the next episode congratulations

very nice episode well written when we watch we have all our attention to the episode .and we want the week to pass very fast for the next episode very good very nice episode well written when we watch we have all our attention to the episode .and we want the week to pass very fast for the next episode very good very nice episode well written when we watch we have all our attention to the episode .and we want the week to pass very fast for the next episode very good congratulations
    for that episode episode episode episode
  • Sara and Michael finally express their feelings for each other in their second rendezvous of season two. Sara is less than pleased at seeing Paul Kellerman again. C Note finds himself in a tricky situation and T Bag plays house with the Hollanders.

I absolutely loved this episode, it was my favourite of season two and perhaps the whole series. I was delighted to finally see Sara and Michael re united although their problems are far from over. The show always leaves you wanting more but this one really drove me mad with two weeks to the next episode.

Although I never liked Haywires character I was really sad to see him go like he did, it was heart wrenchingly painful and sad! I was delighted with Saras attack on Paul Kellerman, it was exactly what he needed in my opinion! As for C Note and Dede, I loved their part in this episode as it humanized C Notes character even further.
  • Great Episode It Was So Good Haywire Passing Leading Us To Think Who Will Be Next I Personally Think That C-Note Will Be Next To Go. Hope Michael Lincoln Sucre & Sara Never Die Great Episode. Another Outstandin Installment. Monday Nite Cant Wait :-D

Truly Oustanding Episode. I Have Heard From A Reliable Source That C-Note Is The Next Con To Be Caught By Mahone. OMG I Hate Him. Killing Everyone. But Ive Also Heard He Uses C-Note To Get To Mahone & Michael And Sucre Finally Meets Maricruz In Extapa And T-Bag Has A Suprise In Store For The Hollanders. Cant Believe We Needed To Wait 2 Weeeks Because Of 24. Prison Break Is The Best Programme Ever :-O.
  • amazing episode

this episode was the best so far! I loved it so much! I've watched like a 10 times I guess because it's so good! I loved the scene when sara tries to kill kellerman! that was awesome! but I was like OMG!! don't tell me kellerman is actually going to die??? Well, thank God, Lincoln and Michael stopped her!! And I loved also the kiss's scene, I've been waiting for AGES for this kiss!!! It was lovely and intense and soooo beautiful!! Awesome! What more can I say,?? The story is perfect! It's going in the right direction!!

Long life to Prison Break!!!
  • Best episode ever!!

It's not even funny anymore. Prison Break has ruined every other show out there for me. It is so good that it makes all the other ones look like a waste of time. This episode was unbelievable, I loved it from the first second to the last. Let's start on Haywire. Poor thing, I was very sad to see him die although it was for the best of the show because his storyline was over a while back ago. T-Bag has officially lost his mind, I have no clue of what he is planning to do or how he's planning to do it. How long can they really keep this madness for??? Bellick is out on the streets once more because Mahone apparently pulled some strings and got him out so the Bellick could do his dirty work for him. That should be interesting. And C-Note is having a lot of trouble trying to keep his daughter from harm and to not make her see that everything around them is falling apart, I really like his character but I have a feeling he's about to be killed off pretty soon. And last, but definately not least at all, are the fantastic four, Michael, Lincoln, Kellerman and Sara. Oh my God! I love to see them all together. Michael reaction when he found out what Kellerman had done to Sara was priceless, Michael and Sara's hug when they first saw each other was the sweetest thing I've ever witnessed. The moment where Lincoln said thank you to Sara for helping them was very touching too. Sara jumping on Kellerman trying to kill him was just awesome, I really didn't think she had it in her. Oh and how to forget, Michael and Sara's super make out sesion and love declaration was... there are no word to describe such level of beauty and tenderness. Those two break my heart to a million pieces!!! This episode was great on so many levels, it had it all. Perfect 10 all the way!!
  • This is a really exciting episode.

Continuing the episode of last week, Burrows and Scofield link up with Sara. They head to Chicago. This episode also shows the last time we'll be seeing the quirky and funny convict Haywire. Agent Mahone hunts down Scofield and Burrows while he goes after Haywire, he enlists the help of Bellick in tracking down Haywire. This episode shows some decent action, it's a classic Prison Break. The writers surely made a good episode. This is really exciting, some twists are thrown in to heighten the tension. This is one hour of TV viewing definitely worth watching, I'm waiting for more prison break.
  • Rest In Peace: HAYWIRE!

A tearjerker, because Haywire didn't deserve to die... even though he chose his destiny... it was still sad to watch! At least he didn't have to go back to jail. His character was a crack up, but too bad he didn't get a lot of lines. Oh well... moving along with no Haywire now...
    This episode was it for me... I loved it... I love the fact that Pope comes back next week and that Michael & Lincoln are that much closer to uncovering the conspiracy that put a black cloud over their family all for nothing. I'm anxious to see Lincoln and his son reunite... with Jane(hopefully Linc's love interest) I am mad that Michael & Sara's bathroom make out session was cut short... I don't blame the road block, I blame Kellerman for opening his big a$$ mouth about where the train's headed... if he hadn't said anything, they would've had some hot pashionate wild bathroom sex... I'm all for that!!
    Bellick needs to get shot in the forehead... same with Bill Kim, I can't stand him! arrrggghhhh!
  • it is the amazing! I thing this show must continue,season 4,5,6....

it is the amazing! I thing this show must continue,season 4,5,6....they are special prisoner...and they are deserve freedom...sara and michael deserve their love...but i am not sure about ajan. because he loves a woman who is the worst caracter in the show.maybe he is not cheated on them but i don't trust him.
  • I can´t believe it´s real. MISA ... Together again!

Of course, the best episode of the season.
    The way that it starts, the way that ends, everything it´s so cool, and lovely. We see how Michael and Sara get together aging, the way he defends her in front of Kellerman, and of course, how she realizes that she is really in love of Michael, and they should be together.- There is a great-big-sweet kiss-.

I´m sorry for Haywire, but I think it´s the best death we saw after the poor 'Tweener.
    I like how the episode ends, with the sweet music, and Michael telling Sara that he loves her too!!!

I can´t wait to see the next one.
  • best episode this season

this was the best episode this season because misa get together but theres a road block before they real get together but i thinks thats because the creaters want to see what the rating are like before they sleep together, misa fan put up good reviews. also i think its kinda sad that someone dies i realy like that character. i hope theres more on sucre next week because i like that story line. but we have to wait 2 week why do we have to wait 2 weeks i cant wait that long anyway i realy like this episode keep it up.
  • Yay! Misa! Really good episode.

I loved this episode. It was great. What with the fessing up of Sara and then Michael and the bathroom scene. Yay! This was such a good episode. And Haywire died which was sad. But i laughed so hard when he told his dog to run. That was hilarious. At least he went out in style. Except creepy eyes at the end. But i was distracted from his death by the 'me too' part. That was a good part...
  • AMAZING!!

I LOVED THIS EPISODE! I love every episode, but this one was amazing. So much happened in 40odd mins, with Mich/linc/sara and kell, Tbag's family life (if you can call it that) lol, Cnote, and haywire.. Im gonna miss his wacky/strange/weirdo-ness, and felt so sorry for him, he just wanted to go to holland..sniff sniff ;(
    When it ended I thought.. is that it? can it not go on for another day or so? This just shows you, what the writers have up there sleeves, This show has to be the best ever! People that dont watch it, dont know what there missing!! Oh and how could I not mention the.. MISA KISS!! How I would love to be in her shoes for that moment lol HUBBA HUBBA!
  • Another fantastic episode!

I loved this episode, it was very well written. The actors keep doing an amazing job. Each week I tune in for more. A couple of my favorite scenes are the interaction between Sarah and Michael in the bathroom on the train. What Michael and Linc do to Kellerman, when they find out what he did to Sarah. And when Sarah tries to kill Kellerman. I thought that was great. I wanted her to do it, because of what he did to her. Another reason besides those scenes why I liked this episode is because we got to see what Haywire was up to. Just like the last episode. I liked Haywire. I still can't believe he jumped. Overall, I think this was an awesome episode. And I can't wait for more.
  • Awesome Episode including Action, Twists, Romance and Tragedy. What more can you ask for.

The episode gets straight on with Sara getting off the train to meet Michael, Lincoln and Kellerman. She goes straight to Mike and they hug, mike is smiling. They then have the whole 'he tried to kill me' scene when the brothers tell Sara they are working with Kellerman - Mike and Link go nuts. Kellerman begs them to stop by telling them that the Key is to a Private Cigar Club in Chicago.

They board the train and Kellerman secures them their own cabin. Sara kicks a@@ and attempts to strangle Kellerman but the brothers stop her as they need him - 'Nothing personal Paul' she says repeating what he said to her when he was drowning her. Classic line – go girl....

They head towards Chicago on the train. On the way MISA have a steamy kiss in the bathroom of the train, best scene ever for the romantics among us, however it was cut short as the Train approaches a road block. In a really good action scene Link climbs on top of the train and enters the cockpit to let the others in to hijack the train. They run the roadblock and they elude the police by getting 4 passengers to jump of the train and pose as the fugitives - this trick works and the 4 get to the next station and escape.

Kellerman's phone calls from the president are found out to be Kim and his colleague posing as the President using a voice disguiser - brilliant twist.

The 4 head to Chicago by car to find the Cigar Club. Mike and Sara declare their love for each other in a round about way - very romantic, just what I have been waiting for.

T Bag - he is still trying to have a normal life with the Hollander family.

C Note - gets held hostage with a load of other people in a restaurant, he helps apprehend the gunman and in return the hostages help him escape the cops - nice to see the public finally helping one of the Fox River fugitives.

Bellick - has been recruited by the FBI to hunt down the fugitives, he finds Haywire.

Mahone - good to see he is still Pill Popping - he is still on a mission to kill all the Fugitives, however with Haywire all the cops are watching. Bellick traps him on top of this tower so Mahone cunningly persuades him to jump off to kill himself rather than go back to Prison – sadly he does. I found this sad as I always thought he would be the one that makes it to freedom.

I love this show so much….
  • Revealing? Or should I say, not enough!? Only kisses? Haha! They should have taken off each other's clothes!

Damn Sarah Wayne Callies, she gets to kiss Wentworth Miller! Haha! Well, I don't mind her. I think she's kinda cute. Anyhow, this is a very exciting episode. The writers for this one are highly intelligent. I seriously wouldn't have ever thought of the twist at the end - "Whoever that's doing this, tell Bill Kim that he's screwed up big time"! I was completely blown away. This is definitely one of the best twists & moments in the entire Prison Break. Of course, there have been many and will be more to come, but I must say, this is one of my favourites. I knew Haywire was going to jump. Mahone used the same technique for John Abruzzi. Mahone acted like he didn't really force them. He just sort of manipulated them into killing themselves, or in John's case, allowing himself to be killed. They both rather die than go back to prison. Who's next to go? I'm not really sure, but there probably won't be a death of a con for a little while until the plot unfolds itself further.
  • This show just keeps getting better! I really love the characters. Kind of hated to see "Haywire's demise. I don't know how long they can keep it up, but it is never boring-and a perfect lead-in to 24.

The Chicago episode was very well written and I look forward to many more surprises when they return. In a way I want to see the brothers come out on top, but then the show would be over I guess. Scofield and Sara make a really cute couple and they deserve some happiness.
    I don't know who will be killed off next but they should not trust the Fed. Does anyone agree that this show has some undertones that bring to mind "The Fugitive?" I really wish I knew where the key is going to lead them. I hope Sara's dad is up there smiling down on her!
  • One of the best episodes of season two! Lots of action and one of the hottest MiSa moments of PB so far.

Michael and Sara meet again, and that's just great. Together with Linc and Kellerman they travel to Chicago. Sara tries to kill Paul K., understandable after what he put her through. She doesn't make it, and lock herself in the bathroom. After a while Michael enters the room - and you can literally feel the romance evolving as Sara says she's in love with him, and they share a kiss.

A romantic episode, but also a very adventurous episode. I liked the ending when Haywire jumped - and the music was great! One of the best PB episodes so far.
  • great example of what they go through

It is at this episode where we realy see how hard it is on all of them, you get in a tough situation, you may have to do something crazy but smart, but you may have no choice but to end it all. I think it was to soon to kill Haywire, but his death was definatly a great addition to its suspence and it was definatly a great way to go, just too soon. The stunt where Lincoln got on top of the train was great and made the episode fairly special and also I found the intelligence used in that episode great, (where they kick off the crew and fake its them). Memorable episode
  • Hell yeah! Good stuff just keeps getting better.

Michael, Linc, and Kellerman meet up with Sara, and she proceeds to take her revenge upon Kellerman for trying to kill her episodes earlier. Sweet stuff. One might even say that they are even (doubt it!). It seems the key her father had left her goes to some kind of gentleman's club. If only they could get inside...

C-Note keeps his cool when a robber holds up the diner he's in and saves everyone, so they help him sneak out the back and escape with his escalatingly-ill daughter.

Mahone enlists the help of Bellick in locating the convicts, and Haywire is the first target of the new Odd Couple. They locate him and convince him to plunge to his death.
< 1 2 3