Prison Break

Chicago

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 05, 2007 on FOX

• A good, solid transitional episode

Whatever else might have happened in the middle of the season, when the writers seemed to be struggling for direction, the episodes have taken a much stronger turn as the season winds down. Even this installment, which is largely transitional in nature, sets the stage for a lot of interesting and unexpected interactions. Some predictable elements remain, but they are given weight by strong performances.

First and foremost, we now see how the writers intend to bring all the various subplots with the rest of the Escape Squad into the main arc. As the conspiracy feels the noose around its own neck, it wants as much closure and control as possible. That means the elimination of loose ends, and Mahone is charged with the task of taking down the survivors while other avenues are explored with Michael and Lincoln.

That adds a new dimension to Bellick’s plot thread. Instead of sending him after Michael and Lincoln from the get-go, he’s sent after the rest of the Escape Squad. This gives him a taste of his new position and the bloody work he will be asked to do. This also provides a simple means for each and every subplot to find resolution before the end. They may be distractions, but it gives the writers time to play out the main plot thread for a few episodes before focusing on the big resolution.

This is Haywire’s final moment, and while the subplot itself was threadbare and unsatisfying, it does serve to put more pressure on Mahone. One would expect that the next three episodes (17-19) will deal with C-Note, T-Bag, and Sucre, probably in that order. Which leave three episodes for the resolution of the conspiracy, and frankly, I like that idea. It worked well for the first season, where they played out the big finale over more than one episode.

This being a transitional episode, the focus is on character. As anticipated, Sara’s reaction to Kellerman was violent and a trigger for his potential return to the conspiracy’s fold. This led to Sara’s reflection on how much had changed in her life in less than a month. It really does bring a lot into focus, and Michael’s expression is a nice reaction and recognition of the consequences of his actions. Once again, this adds to the potential of a third season focused on Michael’s attempt to repair all the consequences of his original scheme.

A lot of fans had predicted that Kellerman would cut a deal with the President and turn on Michael and the others. And in fact, that expectation was used to deliver a clever twist. It makes sense that William Kim would use Kellerman’s relationship to the president as leverage, on the hopes that desperation will overcome paranoia. It has now backfired, and while Kellerman is still far from trustworthy, he’s definitely invested in taking down the conspiracy and getting his life back.

While the writers are starting to pull the subplots into the big picture, there’s still a lot of time needed to lay the groundwork for each confrontation. As such, a lot of screen time is devoted to C-Note and T-Bag. Both subplots seem a bit scattered and disjointed. C-Note is suddenly dealing with his daughter’s illness again, which seems designed to add drama to the unlikely holdup at the diner. The only benefit to that subplot was the confirmation of C-Note’s heroic side, which should add to the tragedy when all is said and done. C-Note has gotten a raw deal from the very beginning, and it doesn’t look like things will change.

T-Bag’s subplot is even worse. As delightful a character as Teddy might be, the last few episodes have been a mess. This hostage situation is ridiculous, and feels more like one of the half-baked ideas from “Desperate Housewives” than a story worthy of T-Bag’s depravity. It’s hard to imagine that this character might end on a low note. Of course, with T-Bag, things can always change on a dime, so there is hope.
  • I quite liked this one.

As everyone said before, it's nice to know that Michael and Sara are getting together. Great!!! I'm a bit worried 'though about Kellerman. I think that, right now, he's back to work with the brothers but I think he's too unstable and from one minute to the other he can change sides.
    Concerning the "wonder" agent Mahone ... he is even crazier than Haywire. How can they get rid of this pest??
    There aren't many ex-prisoners left alive now. Let's wait and see.
  • No action, Nothing New , Getting Bad, Does Not worth waiting it week by week and evently they moved it 2 double , wtf , do they want audience to move away to other shows, I dunno

Prison Break,as we most agree, is the best show for 2006. But will it be in 2007? i don't think so with this kinds of last episodes are gonna success. the shows are progresively going down and worse. what we saw in last episode is a re-review with no-action. i may give it 7.5 out of 10 all that because of the name of the show. my opinion that the shows when they were in prison was much much better and more action then when they escaped. If the producer are gonna have 3rd season , god helps them.
  • Hilarious transitional episode.

Not much happened in the episode. Kellerman figured out the trick of the company: it wasn't Caroline he was talking with. So he's still on the brother's side. Good.

Haywire's character came to an end. The moment he escaped from the prison it was clear that he will be a downer, but the question was, how will he go down?

Well, he really went 'down'. As Mahone gets command to take him out(since he may know about Scofield....Jesus Kim, he's a psycho!) Mahone hires Bellick to do the dirty job..

Quite funny how it all played off. Bellick is now a member of FBI, and him, on his first try caught an escapee. Nice one :D

The episode's ending montage is great: it shows Sara and Michael finally admitting love, Kellerman lightening up and Haywire commiting suicide - but it's probably just better this way. he's free now.

T-Bag was the other hilarious part of the episode. 'It won't work. We have to move'. CNote's things are going well, let's hope he'll keep it that way. I really wouldn't like to see his daughter being alone.

Overally great episode with some love, alot of (dark) humor, and a little action.
  • Much Better than the previous episode, Even some fillers scenes was well explored.

Details/Progress (To point A to B) -» (8/10). Sara Reunion with Michael, Lincoln and Kellerman, from that point, you don´t advance, just in Kellerman intentions and the romantic feeling between Michael and Sara. T-bag scenes continue in filler mode. C-Note scenes was filler too, but was interesting to see that complicated situation with a conclusion. Haywire had his last scenes in Prison Break, finally.

Plot Details/Holes- » (8/10). Some minor flaws, but was necessary to keep the plot development.

Drama - » (9/10). Sara drama made a funny pay off and a romantic scene. Also Kellerman is letting his emotions get himself Killed.

Suspense/Tension - » (9/10). The situation in the Train was the best part that this episode delivered tension. C-Note situation build up nice tension too.

Surprises/Shocks - » (8/10). Bellick out of the prison was a surprise. Kellerman figure out something.

Time and Scene Management - » (8/10). T-bag and C-Notes scenes were pure filler, doesn´t mean that they can be interesting, since C-Note situation created some tension. Michael scenes also was 70% of the time filler, but the situations was well explored like in C-Note case. Haywire was pure filler, can someone care for him?

Beginning - » (7/10). Just following the previous episode, with a useless conflict inside.

Complication Phase - » (9/10). C-Note situation is complicated, also Michael and Co ended up with another situation where there is no way out, or it seemed that way.

Climax - » (9/10). When the cops were waiting for Michael and Co, this was the climax in this episode, the twist was great. Ending - » (8/10). A soft ending, only Kellerman mini plot conclusion was great.

What I liked -» C-Note complicated situation. The way that the writers explored Michael, Sara, Kellerman in this episode.

What I Didn´t Liked -» Haywire and T-bag scenes.
  • Prison Break Episode 2.16 "Chicago" Airdate: Monday, February 5th 8:00PM-9:00PM

And then there were five. Charles "Haywire" Patoshik was next to join the list of Fox River escapees who fell victim to falling into the conspiracy's death trap. Cause breaking out of prison with the different last name brothers brings a whole new obstacle to being on the run other than just staying away from the cops. This of course is due in part to Michael failing to mention to his fellow eager escapees that by breaking out they'd get a bullseye on their back just like his brother.

Haywire's death was really depressing. Definitely gonna miss him (and Larry the dog). All of his scenes were terrific. I was hoping they'd carry out his escape story a little longer, but I suppose they had to establish some credibility to the new storyline created by Mahone when he got Bellick out of Fox River to help track down the cons. (Apparently there's TWO ways to get out of Fox River, but Michael's way was definitely cooler) The scene where Bellick is practicing his FBI introduction was hysterical. I wonder if he'll eventually catch on though that Mahone is killing the escapees rather than trying to bring them back to Fox River, and if he does, if he'll get caught in the middle of it. After all, he has to be thinking something's up after watching Haywire jump to his death after a "chat" with Mahone.

C-Note's story didn't really go anywhere but was still an exciting adventure nonetheless being caught up in a robbery at the diner. I have faith in the writers, but I really just don't see where else his story can go. Taking care of his sick daughter on his own while on the run is going to be nearly impossible, so unless he finds a way to get his wife back, this story could hit the end of the runway real soon. I had thought that C-Note would be next to go, even before Haywire, and out of the five left now I definitely think he'll be next. The brothers are obviously the show, Sucre (not in this episode but from the previews meets up with Maricruz soon) should be around for a while, and I'll seriously be devastated if our favorite rapist murderer psycho is no longer on the show.

Yes, I love T-Bag and I don't care what anybody thinks. He is an amazing character, a brilliant actor, and creates such a great aspect of the show. Not that I don't feel bad for this poor family he's basically taken hostage, but seeing him at least attempt to start living a normal life (even if its by threatening deadly force) is just awesome. Besides, isn't it every girl's dream anyway to wake up tied to their bed post with T-Bag spooning them and whispering in their ear offering to unlock the kids and make breakfast? What a gentleman. Of course Mrs. Hollander is one of those people who likes to read books and talk about them with lots of people in their house so Teddy activates Plan B. "This isn't gonna work. We're moving," he says before driving away with his hostage family and hand signaling as he turns like a good citizen should.

Alright, now onto the big stuff. Michael, Lincoln, and unsure-to-be-trusted Kellerman are meeting Sara in Indiana to uncover whatever evidence it is that Dead Daddy Governor gave her that can bring down the conspiracy. Of course, this presents a bit of a problem for Mr. Kellerman as just a few episodes ago he tortured her and left her to drown. He definitely could've justified it by simply explaining that he was experimenting whether or not it was possible to pull the plug out of a bathtub with your hands tied behind your back. But unfortunately one of the men he'd be saying this to is a genius who orchestrated a breakout from a maximum security prison, so instead he went with the "I know what Sara's key is for and it will set you free but you need to keep me alive to help you" approach.

Now feeling unsafe with the brothers and Sara however, Kellerman's loyalty to them was even more in question. Supposedly, the key Sara has is for a cigar shop in Chicago, coincidentally (?) where the president is speaking and requesting Kellerman rejoin her to make things right again. Fortunately for the brothers, Kellerman isn't doing a double reverse since apparently he went to Michael Scofield's School of Being a Genius and by the third phone call with the "president" realizes it's a setup by the only character on the show that is simply impossible to like. "Whoever this is, tell Bill Kim he just screwed up... big time," he says to fake president lady. Kellerman might seriously be my favorite character on the show.

But before the troops returned to Chicago to stop Evil President and crew, they got to take quite possibly the greatest train ride ever. Next time I'm heading from Indy to Chi-Town, I'm definitely gonna request the "String Strangling - Make Out with Sara - Walk Across the Top - Smash Through a Four Cop Car Roadblock" Train. So awesome. Though when I got to Chicago, I'd probably go to Wrigley to see a Cubs game or something instead of bringing down the President of the United States and giant conspiracy, but I guess that works too.

Amazingness wise, thought the last two episodes since coming back were probably better, but a great episode nonetheless and a big step towards moving the overall plot and bringing Lincoln's framers to justice. But it'll be at least a couple more weeks before we find out how successful they are and/or how much closer they are to bringing everything to an end, because the consequences of having two hours of 24 next week are that there's no PB. So I guess "hell yeah" for double 24 and "hell no" for no Prison Break... and for saying hell twice I get an "Ooooh potty mouth" from T-Bag.

Overall Episode Rating: 8.3
  • this was a good ep

in this ep of the show prisonbreak cnote is in a dinner and is in there about to leave when a guy comes in with a gun and holds the place up and cnote helps the people and he takes the guy down. and the rstraunt watris helps cnote and he gets way when the cops show up. and in this ep kellerman and the brothers are making there way towards sara to help get the conspircy revealed. and belick gets recrutied by mahone. to help out this was a good ep i thought and it was very interesting and that is why i gave it a 8.5
  • Fairly good episode. Despite the lack of action Sara's character development is very well appreciated.

It goes without saying that like all the other Micheal/Sara fans outthere I was also pleased that they expressed their true feelings for each other. Was this sudden burst of romance in honour of Valentine's day next week? Anyways it was a very sweet scene.

Another thing I loved about this episdode was Sara's scene with Kellerman on the train where she tries to strangle him. It was high time we had some strong-female-action in this male-dominated show. So a definite thumps up for deciding that Sara's character development was overdue. She came off very weak and fragile at first but I am pleased to see that she has become so much more. I hope Sara becomes a major aspect of the show from now on so audiences can see more of this talented actress.
  • SALUTARE LA TOATA LUMEA

McAfee VirusScan for Win32 v5.10.0
    Copyright (c) 1992-2006 McAfee, Inc. All rights reserved.
    (408) 988-3832 LICENSED COPY - May 26 2006

Scan engine v5.1.00 for Win32.
    Virus data file v4910 created Dec 04 2006
    Scanning for 219714 viruses, trojans and variants.

12/06/2006 05:23:51

Options:
    \\TORCADFS1\SWBLDS\BUILDS21\CATALYST21\RAGE_6\BASE\8.321\061122M-038463C-ATI /ALL /SUB /UNZIP /CLEAN /TIMEOUT 600 /REPORT C:\AUTOBUILD\RAPPACK\SCANVIRUS_038463_POSTWHQL.TXT

Scanning \: []
    Scanning \\TORCADFS1\SWBLDS\BUILDS21\CATALYST21\RAGE_6\BASE\8.321\061122M-038463C-ATI\*.*

Summary report on \\TORCADFS1\SWBLDS\BUILDS21\CATALYST21\RAGE_6\BASE\8.321\061122M-038463C-ATI\*.*
    File(s) Total files: ........... 3938 Clean: ................. 3938 Possibly Infected: ..... 0 Cleaned: ............... 0

Time: 00:08.27
  • And another goes down.

What a way to end this episode. When Haywire climb up to the top on that structure, i knew he either was going to get arrested or killed. It seemed likely Mahone would have done something but there were people on the scene wondering why Haywire was on top of that structure. Mahone needs some inside help so he makes a deal with Bellick to be his lap dog in exchange for being sprung from prison and becoming an FBI agent. After interrogating Sasha, he finds Haywire easily. In other news, Agent Kellerman finally realizes that he was never talking to the president but a woman who disguise her voice through some technological equipment. Meanwhile, Michael finally reunites with Sara and they have an intimate moment together before they are interrupted by a roadblock in the middle of the road. They do managed to outsmart the police as they force several crew members to disguise themselves as the convicts to lure the attention of the police away from the train. T-Bag decides his "family" needs to move after he has a lunch with one of the family's friends. He figures if he doesnt get away from this town, he would eventually be caught. And to sum it up, C-Note does a great job in "saving" the hostages in a botched robbery, as he and his daughter manages to escape from the police with the aid of the waitress.
  • Michael and the group continue their journey towards freedom!!!

This episode was adventurous and enjoyable...It begins with Sarah joining Michael and his group...She is somewhat vexed with Kellerman being present and even tries to kill him... She brings with her a key that may be the their only way towards freedom...Agent Mahone receives the order to eliminate J-Cat and he uses Bellick to do it...C-Note does a good dead in helping with the capture of a robber...He is rewarded by the locals by helping him escape...Kellermen is taunted with phone calls by a person imitating the President's voice...The group decides to take the train to Chicago and due to a mistake by Kellerman they are in danger of being caught...Fortunately their resourcefulness helps them reach Chicago...T-Bag convinced that he is in danger, decides to take his so called "family" and move...9/10.
  • Three down, five left.

One more of the escapes where caught and terminated. It looks more and more like they have no interest to keep any of them alive. They want eight bodies and so far they have gone that road.

This episode is really well built, the difficulties between chars and how they comprehension each other. Not mentioning the most beautiful scenes as Sara and Michael finally admit themselves what the feel.

Sara and Kellerman reunion is not the cheery one as she has some really hard feelings towards him and without question why. And in this episode, Sara proves again she can be very strong and take it if she has to. Luckily there are people to stop her as Kellerman might have some use after all and now when he understands that he was fooled again, I think he does not think about crossing them and continues with their plan to bring down the president.

Things are starting to get even more interesting as they are going to use the key...
  • Michael, Lincoln, Sara, and Kellerman catch a train to Chicago to figure out what the key is for. C-Note is held up in a diner. T-bag still has the Hollanders captured, and Bellick is back on the hunt for the cons, but this time he's working with Mahone.

"Chicago" was a really good episode. One of my favorite parts was when I thought Michael was going to kill Kellerman for what he did to Sara because he was protecting her, and he loves her. Then when Sara tried to choke Kellerman on the train, I thought that was cool; I knew she was going to try to do that. I'm glad Haywire is gone because I felt like he slowed the plot down. Now I'm just waiting for T-Bag to die because I don't really care about his story either (Sorry T-Bag fans). I will say that some things were predictable. For example, I knew at the end of "The Message" that when the "president" called Kellerman the first time it wasn't really her.Predictability aside, Prison Break is my favorite show, and I love it!
  • Prison Break, has all the ingredients for edge of my seat viewing, screaming at the TV and hitting my friend on the leg! Chicago proves to me, why this show has it all.

This episode did not slow down for one moments, not even for Sara or Michael!
    And having secret agent Kellerman on their side, we are all still wondering when the truth will come out and if Kellerman was good or bad, and who he was playing.

In this episode we see Michael and co. board a train and head to Chicago to use Sara's key. While Sara is still a bit shakey from seeing Paul again, days after he tortured her. But a plan to allude the cops succeeds, the group can breathe easy for a few moments.
    What i still don't understand is how people don't recognise Michael (he's too attractive to forget).

Meanwhile, Bellick has scored freedom in return for helping Mahone capture (& kill) the other escapees. This is bad news for Haywire, who is trying to get to Amsterdam and who helps an abused girl.

Sucre, C-note and T-Bag are still out and about, finding their lost love, a safe place to hide or just anywhere where a hostage family can fit in-no questions asked (Wysteria Lane anyone?) All these plots are coming to a point where something big has to happen, and with the final episode approaching fast, it is about to happen.
  • Edge of your seat!

One heck of an episode as it had me on my seat. It was great to see Michael & Sara reunited again. But then again, they were interrupted as it wasn't the first time nor will be the last time at all. Mahone makes Bellick an FBI agent in order to capture the escapees. Kellerman finds out that the "President" he wasn't talking to. But a woman disguised as the President. C-Note & his daughter escape the police with the aid of a waitress. After what happened in the restaurant.
  • Three Convicts Terminated, Five Convicts Remain...

We have another death and the person who died isn't all that shocking to me. Michael and Lincoln will never die, Sucre is chilling in Mexico, T-Bag is moving somewhere, and C-Note is trying to protect his little girl.

Haywire never relaly had a story to follow this season other then his occasional apperences for comedy reasons only. It seems that the manhunt is winding down, with 3 of the 8 now benig captured.

I liked the reveal that Kellerman wasnt talking to the president at all and figured out Kim trying to play him. I thought that made for interesting drama putting him back onto the good side for the moment. Michael and Sara having a kiss was long overdue. I didnt think we would be waiting 16 episodes into the new season to see them kiss. Granted I thought Sara was dead but...its all good now.

C-Notes storyline wasnt horrible in this episode either. I like how he has the sympathy crowd pulling for him. I think he is going to be the next to go, if there is another death this season.
  • Sara comes face to face with Kellerman, T-Bag takes the Hollinder Family on a road trip and Haywife takes the plung

Sara steps off a train in Evansville, Louisiana, where she meets up with Michael and Lincoln. All seems to be going well until she clocks Kellerman, whose apologies over her torture don't wash with any of them. But they're forced to back down when the rogue finds his bargaining chip: the answer to the mystery surrounding the key in Sara's possession. Following the trail, the foursome embark on an eventful journey to Chicago, where they head to a private cigar club. Kellerman, fresh from finding out that Kim's been setting him up, fails to convince the others that he should be the one to retrieve the evidence hidden in Governor Tancredi's humidor. Michael and Sara prepare for the task… Meanwhile, C-Note saves the day when he and his daughter are involved in a hold-up at a diner; and T-Bag finds the neighbourhood welcoming committee too much to take, prompting him to relocate with his captives in tow. Haywire's been spotted fleeing the scene of a homicide, and Kim wants him dealt with in his usual way. Mahone needs a junkyard dog who's willing to play dirty, and Bellick's more than up to the challenge. Faster than you can say "habeas corpus" the former CO is swapping his prison overalls for a shiny new FBI badge as he works under the radar to track down his target. With Haywire cornered at the top of a storage tower, it's time for Mahone to step in. Not willing to get his hands dirty, the agent plays on Haywire's desire for freedom by telling him that there's a way out. It works. The Fox River escapees become five as Haywire jumps from the tower and plummets to his death, his treasured picture of Holland landing by his side.
  • Great episode, included,(finally) a short but hot MiSa moment!

Some people are saying that they didn't really like this episode. I thought this episode was awsome! Finally, MiSa has a short but hot moment in a train. I was kind of sad though when Haywire jumped to his death. But I thought something was going to happen to him, because he was only a guest star. Oh well, there goes our Whack Shack Graduate. T-Bag anounces that they're moving. I loved the moment where Robert Knepper is in the car with K.K Dodds, and the music... It made me laugh so hard for some reason! Kellerman is almost tricked by Agent Kim, by using a woman's voice transformed into the presidents to bring him in. However Kellerman relizes who it is, and hangs up. Sarah strangles Kellerman on the train. And C-Note is in danger when a man threatens the patrons of the diner he's in. He escapes though:D This episode seemed like kind of a filler episode, but thats okay. Right now it seems that the writers are setting us up for the finale. I don't really care, as long as they sneak another hot MiSa moment before the season end. And hopefully, there'll be a lot more than kissing going on, *wink wink*
  • Another exciting episode. I love this show!

This was another great episode. I was so happy to see Michael and Sara reunited. It had to be hard for Sara to see Kellerman after everything he done to her before. I think he would have sold them out tonight if he had not caught on that it was Agent Kim setting him up once again.
    I still do not trust Kellerman but I think Michael, Lincoln and Sara need him to get through some of the mess they will have to go through so they can let the truth come out about the president and the secret service and the fbi. I really felt bad for Haywire jumping to his death tonight. I think that Malone should have tried to get him some help instead of telling him to go ahead and jump.T-Bag C-note needs to let Ms Hollander and her kids go.
  • wooot great episode!

One of my fave episodes! cant believe sara tried to kill kellerman haha they should have let her do it...lol will be interesting to see how the michael-sara storyline continues..... haha n how was mahone's face as he was climbing the tower lol classic.... i think the kellerman storyline was interesting...it is hard to guess whether or not he would actually turn on the brothers for the president or not...bt one things 4 sure him n bill kim will make for intersting tv time when and if they meet up again.... R.I.P Haywire :( all he wanted 2 do was go to holland....
  • To go or not to go to Chicago? To trust or not to trust Kellerman? To kill or not to kill Haywire? To save or not to save innoscent people? Those, my friends, are the the real questions!

WoW! Sarah meeting Micheal... Finally! But Damn! I have that nasty feeling Kellerman will betray them. He's bringing them to Chicago pretending that the key opens something in a private cigar club. RIGHTTT! The president just call telling him that she's in Chicago. What are the odds that both are at the same place?? Sarah trying to kill kellerman was the worst move ever. Micheal got in the train as a convict so how the heck she thinks they're getting out with Kellerman dead?? Luckily, they stopped her in time. Sarah and Micheal making out!! Yay! Can’t believe they got interupted by a stupid road barage though!! But hey, fine enough they are on the run again. Season 1 finale memories right there. Oh wait, it was a trick!! Damn! Micheal is so SMART! I wouldn't have thought of that myself. So they got all safe to Chicago and now looking for a car. Woot-whooo! Kellerman just found out he wasn't talking to President Caroline all along but to Kim!! Maybe now he won’t betray them, which is awesome. But I still have a nasty feeling about that Cigare club Sarah just entered... At leas Sarah loves Micheal and Micheal loves Sarah, something great to end with.

When Mahone told Kim he was back in, I taught that maybe he might change side and join Micheal and Lincoln, but he didn't. Now he's about to kill Haywire! Worst, he's tired of doing the dirty job all by himself so he recruted Bellick. And that police sign of his doesnt even look like an FBI sign. He so likes it, but he's still stupid. Why did he yell after Patoci before at least getting closer to him? Oh what's that? Agent Mahone?! Is he afraid of hights? Wouldn’t that be funny? But hey, can’t he shut up?? Dont play the nice guy who knows what the poor guy is going trough when your master plane is to kill him. Oh wait... folled again! He was actually trying to get him to commit suicide! Touch down Mahome, job is done! It's the end of the road for Haywire and no blood on your hands this time. Though this is another hit on his HEAVY conscience… Take a pill homy!

T-bag is the same ol' psycho. Always playing that sick game with people who don’t know he's a convict. He's really good at playing it fake. That lady got fooled to the maximum. And now he's moving them! What a freak! Can’t he go on by himself?? Hmmmm… Guess that’s all we have on T-bag this week.

C-Note is the sweetest papa convict ever! Taking care of his little girl and all. She's sick?? Sounds more like a kid thing... Maybe she's homesick and add to that the fact that momy's not around made her sick. But hey, daddy is there to take care of his little girl, right? WHAT'S that?? You damn junky! Dont worry people, Mr. Ex-Convict is taking care of him. Impressive! Looks like C-Note is taking care of the situation. Then again, jukies are stupid. Why didn't he just ran off with the money? He would've had time to if only he wasn't faking some brain work. Okey so he lets C-Note goes with his little girl, but he still is messing around with other people. Did I say junkies were stupid? Wooa C-Note just pulled a HERO out of him! Beats up the junky and -BAAAAAM- Police is here! Okey touching moment right there, I nearly cried. They didn't sold him out, any of the witness, NOBODY told the police one of America's most wanted was here. Even cooler, the waitress showed him a way out. WoW! That was WOW! All in all, awesome episode. It was lacking Sucre, but I didn't notice up until the end which means it was cool enough to keep me entertain all along. I really really liked that episode.
  • Conflicting goals in close quarters provide fresh drama for Michael Schofield and crew. And the ending blew me away! (spoilers)

Well, another of the Fox River eight is down after the climax of this week's riveting episode of Prison Break. Let's face it, we all knew Haywire wouldn't make it to Holland, and by the time Bellick had him cornered, there was really only one way to end it. We knew what Mahone's intentions were, but it was still a powerful and poignant final scene.

Sara joins the core cast suddenly at the beginning of this week's episode, and though they spend most of the hour on a train, their interactions are as exciting as the prison scenes ever were. The characters' behavior and dialogue strike me as particularly believable, and the increased tension in the group after Sara's attempted revenge on Kellerman is especially realistic. Not to mention her awkwardly emotional confession to Michael in the bathroom--how endearing that two seasons of romantic tension built up to such a muted and tentative love scene, briefly referred to once more at the end of the episode, as if we (or Sara) could have forgotten.
  • fantastic episode.saw it last wk n yesterday again and i have to say that the next to die will be c - note but not in the next episode. as for scorfield and burrows there inside man must be completely for them for them. there has to be a twist somewhere?

the way i see it there is a big twist to come up either for the "company" or the president or burrows n scorfield. As for c - note I think he will survive. then for my favorite character T bag I think in the very near futute he will be found and and i think he will kill himself and his so called "family". its smart how he's managed to evade the cops and stealthe five million.sara finally admits her love to snowflake whic is nice n was comin so no surpise there but between her n kellerman one of them has to leave or die. I cnt wait to see it on monday
  • I want to goto holland!

Another great episode here. Sarah is re-united with michael and that was a great moment. but i was waiting to see her reaction to kellarman and it was what i thought...she tried to kill him! i loved that. i don't know how you could want to and in fact most of that episode i didn't trust kellarman. rigth now i still don't but he seems to genuinly be trying to help them out right now. there was sad stuff in this episode. haywire made me sad. he was crazy and couldn't help it. but hering him at the end before he jumped just broke my heart and him jumping...well that was sad. a great episode over all
  • Another great episode!

One more great episode as usual. Sarah gets to meet the brothers and it looks that this time she'll stick around with them for longer. It was more than nice to see Michael and Sarah working things out and showing their feelings to each other. A very exciting episode for MiSa fans! She's a though girl, she nearly killed Kellerman. About him, he got really close from changing his mind about the brothers but he figured out the con in time. I liked the participation of C-Note for the first time this season. One more escapee down, five to go... let's hope the brothers get away with it.
  • Linc, Michael, Sara, and Kellerman get on a train towards Chicago. Meanwhile, Bellick has become an FBI agent alongside agent Mahone chasing after Haywhire. C-note kicks butt when a crazy robber holds up a diner.

Sara reunites with Michael and Linc...and Kellerman. While on the train, Sara can't stop the horrible flash backs with Kellerman. Feeling the need to take revenge she attempts to choke the life outta Kellerman with her jackets hood lace –than Linc and Michael run in.
    I'm glad she didn't kill him, Kellerman awesome!
  • The characters just keep getting better and better. Just when you think you know which side they're on....

I like how in the last couple episodes we were somewhat lead to believe that Malone would be the "rebel", and Kellerman the "Prodigal Son." Yet now we're shown the exact opposite. I do love the fact Kellerman was on to the "President" and again, for some reason I'm rooting for him. Not that he isn't a bad man, just that it would be a nice twist.
    It was kind of sad to see Haywire go, especially at Malone's hands, even if indirectly. He was certainly one of the "nicer" criminals.
    And, T-Bag. As much of a scumbag as he is, I have to admit his charisma. He was quite funny with his visitor. If he weren't so slimy, I'd almost wish he'd be capable of leading a normal life.
    Best scene though: Belek rehearsing his FBI introduction.
  • Michael, Lincoln, Sara, and Kellerman head to Chicago, while Mahone seeks the help of Bellick for the exchange of freedom. A thrilling episode! Spoilers ahead.

What a great episode, a great example why this show is one of the best edge-of-your-seat show. Its nice to see all these different stories move along with great character development and nail-biting action. First Michael is yet again reunited with Sara and they along with Lincoln and Kellerman head to Chicago in search for whatever it was that Sara’s father intended to give her. Obviously Sara isn’t that happy to see Kellerman as the last time she saw him, he left her for dead, however as Kellerman says himself, they need him. Also T-bag returns this week, as he continues to try and make his new “family” work out. Bellick is “hired” by Mahone to track down the rest of the escaped convicts, starting with Haywire. He does catch up to him and the result is devastating. At the same time C-Note happens to be in a diner when it gets robbed and the robber refuses to let anyone leave until the cops come, clearly a dilemma for C-Note. Overall this was a great episode with a lot happening, and by the looks of the preview the next one should be nothing less.
  • One of the best episodes of season two! Lots of action and one of the hottest MiSa moments of PB so far.

Michael and Sara meet again, and that's just great. Together with Linc and Kellerman they travel to Chicago. Sara tries to kill Paul K., understandable after what he put her through. She doesn't make it, and lock herself in the bathroom. After a while Michael enters the room - and you can literally feel the romance evolving as Sara says she's in love with him, and they share a kiss.

A romantic episode, but also a very adventurous episode. I liked the ending when Haywire jumped - and the music was great! One of the best PB episodes so far.
  • great example of what they go through

It is at this episode where we realy see how hard it is on all of them, you get in a tough situation, you may have to do something crazy but smart, but you may have no choice but to end it all. I think it was to soon to kill Haywire, but his death was definatly a great addition to its suspence and it was definatly a great way to go, just too soon. The stunt where Lincoln got on top of the train was great and made the episode fairly special and also I found the intelligence used in that episode great, (where they kick off the crew and fake its them). Memorable episode
< 1 2 3