Prison Break

Chicago

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 05, 2007 on FOX

• it is the amazing! I thing this show must continue,season 4,5,6....

it is the amazing! I thing this show must continue,season 4,5,6....they are special prisoner...and they are deserve freedom...sara and michael deserve their love...but i am not sure about ajan. because he loves a woman who is the worst caracter in the show.maybe he is not cheated on them but i don't trust him.
  • AMAZING!!

I LOVED THIS EPISODE! I love every episode, but this one was amazing. So much happened in 40odd mins, with Mich/linc/sara and kell, Tbag's family life (if you can call it that) lol, Cnote, and haywire.. Im gonna miss his wacky/strange/weirdo-ness, and felt so sorry for him, he just wanted to go to holland..sniff sniff ;(
    When it ended I thought.. is that it? can it not go on for another day or so? This just shows you, what the writers have up there sleeves, This show has to be the best ever! People that dont watch it, dont know what there missing!! Oh and how could I not mention the.. MISA KISS!! How I would love to be in her shoes for that moment lol HUBBA HUBBA!
  • Revealing? Or should I say, not enough!? Only kisses? Haha! They should have taken off each other's clothes!

Damn Sarah Wayne Callies, she gets to kiss Wentworth Miller! Haha! Well, I don't mind her. I think she's kinda cute. Anyhow, this is a very exciting episode. The writers for this one are highly intelligent. I seriously wouldn't have ever thought of the twist at the end - "Whoever that's doing this, tell Bill Kim that he's screwed up big time"! I was completely blown away. This is definitely one of the best twists & moments in the entire Prison Break. Of course, there have been many and will be more to come, but I must say, this is one of my favourites. I knew Haywire was going to jump. Mahone used the same technique for John Abruzzi. Mahone acted like he didn't really force them. He just sort of manipulated them into killing themselves, or in John's case, allowing himself to be killed. They both rather die than go back to prison. Who's next to go? I'm not really sure, but there probably won't be a death of a con for a little while until the plot unfolds itself further.
  • Fairly good episode. Despite the lack of action Sara's character development is very well appreciated.

It goes without saying that like all the other Micheal/Sara fans outthere I was also pleased that they expressed their true feelings for each other. Was this sudden burst of romance in honour of Valentine's day next week? Anyways it was a very sweet scene.

Another thing I loved about this episdode was Sara's scene with Kellerman on the train where she tries to strangle him. It was high time we had some strong-female-action in this male-dominated show. So a definite thumps up for deciding that Sara's character development was overdue. She came off very weak and fragile at first but I am pleased to see that she has become so much more. I hope Sara becomes a major aspect of the show from now on so audiences can see more of this talented actress.
  • Loved this episode!

Michael and Sara have an intimate moment on a train as they head to Chicago with Lincoln and Kellerman. Mahone enlists help from Bellick and corners Haywire. C-Note is held up at a diner with his daughter. T-Bag continues to hold the Hollanders hostage. Wow, another awesome episode of Prison Break. I know I say this on like every review but it is so true. In this episode there was so much action, I loved this episode. I loved when Michael and Sara kissed, so cute it felt real while I was watching it, I must say greta acting and "Sara" is a lucking thing, to be hinest. Anyway, I also love the way Sara and Kellerman were acting, it was awesome just liek this episode! The last scene in the episode was brilliant. Just because Michael said he loved Sara too. And oh my god, Haywire jumping off that building was perfectly done. I mean I'm going to miss him so much, but I don't think we have seen the last of him. Awesome episode!
  • I love this show for the action, smart story line, and mostly Michael and Sara. This Episode had it all! :)

The kissing scene in the bathroom was so well done. It was also realistic because they didn't just jump on each other it was gradual and their conversation lead up to the moment perfectly. Also the interaction between Sara and Kellerman was great. When I first heard that she was going to try to kill Kellerman in the episode, I thought it would be weird, but I could total see him pushing her over the edge. His looks made me want to strangle him too. The last scene in the episode was also great. Not just because Michael said he loved Sara too but the merging between that and Haywire jumping off that building was perfectly done.
  • Exciting episode where we finally see a reunion with Mike and Sara!

After the message Michael send to Sara, she goes to him taking the key that she got from his father only to find out that the man that try to kill her before is now working with the brothers, after first shock she awesomely revenge and intent to kill him (Wasn´t personal, Paul).
    Mahone make Bellick his ally, sending him to track the prisoners, he found Haywire.
    C Note gets himself and Dede in a robbery, but all ends up good except for the girl being sick.
    TBag goes to find Susan Hollander.
  • amazing episode

this episode was the best so far! I loved it so much! I've watched like a 10 times I guess because it's so good! I loved the scene when sara tries to kill kellerman! that was awesome! but I was like OMG!! don't tell me kellerman is actually going to die??? Well, thank God, Lincoln and Michael stopped her!! And I loved also the kiss's scene, I've been waiting for AGES for this kiss!!! It was lovely and intense and soooo beautiful!! Awesome! What more can I say,?? The story is perfect! It's going in the right direction!!

Long life to Prison Break!!!
  • This is a really exciting episode.

Continuing the episode of last week, Burrows and Scofield link up with Sara. They head to Chicago. This episode also shows the last time we'll be seeing the quirky and funny convict Haywire. Agent Mahone hunts down Scofield and Burrows while he goes after Haywire, he enlists the help of Bellick in tracking down Haywire. This episode shows some decent action, it's a classic Prison Break. The writers surely made a good episode. This is really exciting, some twists are thrown in to heighten the tension. This is one hour of TV viewing definitely worth watching, I'm waiting for more prison break.
  • Rest In Peace: HAYWIRE!

A tearjerker, because Haywire didn't deserve to die... even though he chose his destiny... it was still sad to watch! At least he didn't have to go back to jail. His character was a crack up, but too bad he didn't get a lot of lines. Oh well... moving along with no Haywire now...
    This episode was it for me... I loved it... I love the fact that Pope comes back next week and that Michael & Lincoln are that much closer to uncovering the conspiracy that put a black cloud over their family all for nothing. I'm anxious to see Lincoln and his son reunite... with Jane(hopefully Linc's love interest) I am mad that Michael & Sara's bathroom make out session was cut short... I don't blame the road block, I blame Kellerman for opening his big a$$ mouth about where the train's headed... if he hadn't said anything, they would've had some hot pashionate wild bathroom sex... I'm all for that!!
    Bellick needs to get shot in the forehead... same with Bill Kim, I can't stand him! arrrggghhhh!
  • I can´t believe it´s real. MISA ... Together again!

Of course, the best episode of the season.
    The way that it starts, the way that ends, everything it´s so cool, and lovely. We see how Michael and Sara get together aging, the way he defends her in front of Kellerman, and of course, how she realizes that she is really in love of Michael, and they should be together.- There is a great-big-sweet kiss-.

I´m sorry for Haywire, but I think it´s the best death we saw after the poor 'Tweener.
    I like how the episode ends, with the sweet music, and Michael telling Sara that he loves her too!!!

I can´t wait to see the next one.
  • best episode this season

this was the best episode this season because misa get together but theres a road block before they real get together but i thinks thats because the creaters want to see what the rating are like before they sleep together, misa fan put up good reviews. also i think its kinda sad that someone dies i realy like that character. i hope theres more on sucre next week because i like that story line. but we have to wait 2 week why do we have to wait 2 weeks i cant wait that long anyway i realy like this episode keep it up.
  • Yay! Misa! Really good episode.

I loved this episode. It was great. What with the fessing up of Sara and then Michael and the bathroom scene. Yay! This was such a good episode. And Haywire died which was sad. But i laughed so hard when he told his dog to run. That was hilarious. At least he went out in style. Except creepy eyes at the end. But i was distracted from his death by the 'me too' part. That was a good part...
  • Another fantastic episode!

I loved this episode, it was very well written. The actors keep doing an amazing job. Each week I tune in for more. A couple of my favorite scenes are the interaction between Sarah and Michael in the bathroom on the train. What Michael and Linc do to Kellerman, when they find out what he did to Sarah. And when Sarah tries to kill Kellerman. I thought that was great. I wanted her to do it, because of what he did to her. Another reason besides those scenes why I liked this episode is because we got to see what Haywire was up to. Just like the last episode. I liked Haywire. I still can't believe he jumped. Overall, I think this was an awesome episode. And I can't wait for more.
  • Awesome Episode including Action, Twists, Romance and Tragedy. What more can you ask for.

The episode gets straight on with Sara getting off the train to meet Michael, Lincoln and Kellerman. She goes straight to Mike and they hug, mike is smiling. They then have the whole 'he tried to kill me' scene when the brothers tell Sara they are working with Kellerman - Mike and Link go nuts. Kellerman begs them to stop by telling them that the Key is to a Private Cigar Club in Chicago.

They board the train and Kellerman secures them their own cabin. Sara kicks a@@ and attempts to strangle Kellerman but the brothers stop her as they need him - 'Nothing personal Paul' she says repeating what he said to her when he was drowning her. Classic line – go girl....

They head towards Chicago on the train. On the way MISA have a steamy kiss in the bathroom of the train, best scene ever for the romantics among us, however it was cut short as the Train approaches a road block. In a really good action scene Link climbs on top of the train and enters the cockpit to let the others in to hijack the train. They run the roadblock and they elude the police by getting 4 passengers to jump of the train and pose as the fugitives - this trick works and the 4 get to the next station and escape.

Kellerman's phone calls from the president are found out to be Kim and his colleague posing as the President using a voice disguiser - brilliant twist.

The 4 head to Chicago by car to find the Cigar Club. Mike and Sara declare their love for each other in a round about way - very romantic, just what I have been waiting for.

T Bag - he is still trying to have a normal life with the Hollander family.

C Note - gets held hostage with a load of other people in a restaurant, he helps apprehend the gunman and in return the hostages help him escape the cops - nice to see the public finally helping one of the Fox River fugitives.

Bellick - has been recruited by the FBI to hunt down the fugitives, he finds Haywire.

Mahone - good to see he is still Pill Popping - he is still on a mission to kill all the Fugitives, however with Haywire all the cops are watching. Bellick traps him on top of this tower so Mahone cunningly persuades him to jump off to kill himself rather than go back to Prison – sadly he does. I found this sad as I always thought he would be the one that makes it to freedom.

I love this show so much….
  • One of the best episodes of season two! Lots of action and one of the hottest MiSa moments of PB so far.

Michael and Sara meet again, and that's just great. Together with Linc and Kellerman they travel to Chicago. Sara tries to kill Paul K., understandable after what he put her through. She doesn't make it, and lock herself in the bathroom. After a while Michael enters the room - and you can literally feel the romance evolving as Sara says she's in love with him, and they share a kiss.

A romantic episode, but also a very adventurous episode. I liked the ending when Haywire jumped - and the music was great! One of the best PB episodes so far.
  • Michael, Lincoln, Sara, and Kellerman head to Chicago, while Mahone seeks the help of Bellick for the exchange of freedom. A thrilling episode! Spoilers ahead.

What a great episode, a great example why this show is one of the best edge-of-your-seat show. Its nice to see all these different stories move along with great character development and nail-biting action. First Michael is yet again reunited with Sara and they along with Lincoln and Kellerman head to Chicago in search for whatever it was that Sara’s father intended to give her. Obviously Sara isn’t that happy to see Kellerman as the last time she saw him, he left her for dead, however as Kellerman says himself, they need him. Also T-bag returns this week, as he continues to try and make his new “family” work out. Bellick is “hired” by Mahone to track down the rest of the escaped convicts, starting with Haywire. He does catch up to him and the result is devastating. At the same time C-Note happens to be in a diner when it gets robbed and the robber refuses to let anyone leave until the cops come, clearly a dilemma for C-Note. Overall this was a great episode with a lot happening, and by the looks of the preview the next one should be nothing less.
  • I want to goto holland!

Another great episode here. Sarah is re-united with michael and that was a great moment. but i was waiting to see her reaction to kellarman and it was what i thought...she tried to kill him! i loved that. i don't know how you could want to and in fact most of that episode i didn't trust kellarman. rigth now i still don't but he seems to genuinly be trying to help them out right now. there was sad stuff in this episode. haywire made me sad. he was crazy and couldn't help it. but hering him at the end before he jumped just broke my heart and him jumping...well that was sad. a great episode over all
  • wooot great episode!

One of my fave episodes! cant believe sara tried to kill kellerman haha they should have let her do it...lol will be interesting to see how the michael-sara storyline continues..... haha n how was mahone's face as he was climbing the tower lol classic.... i think the kellerman storyline was interesting...it is hard to guess whether or not he would actually turn on the brothers for the president or not...bt one things 4 sure him n bill kim will make for intersting tv time when and if they meet up again.... R.I.P Haywire :( all he wanted 2 do was go to holland....
  • Prison Break, has all the ingredients for edge of my seat viewing, screaming at the TV and hitting my friend on the leg! Chicago proves to me, why this show has it all.

This episode did not slow down for one moments, not even for Sara or Michael!
    And having secret agent Kellerman on their side, we are all still wondering when the truth will come out and if Kellerman was good or bad, and who he was playing.

In this episode we see Michael and co. board a train and head to Chicago to use Sara's key. While Sara is still a bit shakey from seeing Paul again, days after he tortured her. But a plan to allude the cops succeeds, the group can breathe easy for a few moments.
    What i still don't understand is how people don't recognise Michael (he's too attractive to forget).

Meanwhile, Bellick has scored freedom in return for helping Mahone capture (& kill) the other escapees. This is bad news for Haywire, who is trying to get to Amsterdam and who helps an abused girl.

Sucre, C-note and T-Bag are still out and about, finding their lost love, a safe place to hide or just anywhere where a hostage family can fit in-no questions asked (Wysteria Lane anyone?) All these plots are coming to a point where something big has to happen, and with the final episode approaching fast, it is about to happen.
  • Three down, five left.

One more of the escapes where caught and terminated. It looks more and more like they have no interest to keep any of them alive. They want eight bodies and so far they have gone that road.

This episode is really well built, the difficulties between chars and how they comprehension each other. Not mentioning the most beautiful scenes as Sara and Michael finally admit themselves what the feel.

Sara and Kellerman reunion is not the cheery one as she has some really hard feelings towards him and without question why. And in this episode, Sara proves again she can be very strong and take it if she has to. Luckily there are people to stop her as Kellerman might have some use after all and now when he understands that he was fooled again, I think he does not think about crossing them and continues with their plan to bring down the president.

Things are starting to get even more interesting as they are going to use the key...
  • Michael and the group continue their journey towards freedom!!!

This episode was adventurous and enjoyable...It begins with Sarah joining Michael and his group...She is somewhat vexed with Kellerman being present and even tries to kill him... She brings with her a key that may be the their only way towards freedom...Agent Mahone receives the order to eliminate J-Cat and he uses Bellick to do it...C-Note does a good dead in helping with the capture of a robber...He is rewarded by the locals by helping him escape...Kellermen is taunted with phone calls by a person imitating the President's voice...The group decides to take the train to Chicago and due to a mistake by Kellerman they are in danger of being caught...Fortunately their resourcefulness helps them reach Chicago...T-Bag convinced that he is in danger, decides to take his so called "family" and move...9/10.
  • Much Better than the previous episode, Even some fillers scenes was well explored.

Details/Progress (To point A to B) -» (8/10). Sara Reunion with Michael, Lincoln and Kellerman, from that point, you don´t advance, just in Kellerman intentions and the romantic feeling between Michael and Sara. T-bag scenes continue in filler mode. C-Note scenes was filler too, but was interesting to see that complicated situation with a conclusion. Haywire had his last scenes in Prison Break, finally.

Plot Details/Holes- » (8/10). Some minor flaws, but was necessary to keep the plot development.

Drama - » (9/10). Sara drama made a funny pay off and a romantic scene. Also Kellerman is letting his emotions get himself Killed.

Suspense/Tension - » (9/10). The situation in the Train was the best part that this episode delivered tension. C-Note situation build up nice tension too.

Surprises/Shocks - » (8/10). Bellick out of the prison was a surprise. Kellerman figure out something.

Time and Scene Management - » (8/10). T-bag and C-Notes scenes were pure filler, doesn´t mean that they can be interesting, since C-Note situation created some tension. Michael scenes also was 70% of the time filler, but the situations was well explored like in C-Note case. Haywire was pure filler, can someone care for him?

Beginning - » (7/10). Just following the previous episode, with a useless conflict inside.

Complication Phase - » (9/10). C-Note situation is complicated, also Michael and Co ended up with another situation where there is no way out, or it seemed that way.

Climax - » (9/10). When the cops were waiting for Michael and Co, this was the climax in this episode, the twist was great. Ending - » (8/10). A soft ending, only Kellerman mini plot conclusion was great.

What I liked -» C-Note complicated situation. The way that the writers explored Michael, Sara, Kellerman in this episode.

What I Didn´t Liked -» Haywire and T-bag scenes.
  • Yes, I saw this episode very time ago, but I still thinking it was an awesome episode, because it shows things that some people who watch this series wanted to see.

I really like this episode because it was very special in this series, that is because it shows Michael and Sara in an intimate moment in that train. But I also like another Michael and Sara scenes, example when they are "talking" with Kellerman. One of the things I like of this episode is that it shows a lot of characters: C-Note with his daughter, T-Bag with his "family" and Bellick and Mahone looking for Hawire, who later dies. The death of that character is another thing I liked a lot, not because I didn't like that character, it was because I don't like watching the same characters all the time. That's all, for me this one of the best episodes of the series, I know there are better, but I really like this episode.
  • Awesome.

• Michael is reunited with Sara. After several situations, they finally reveal how they feel about one another. T-bag is keeping the Hollander's hostage in their own house, Haywire tries to escape from reality, and C-Note's daughter starts deteriorating.

My favourite Prison Break episode from the first 3 seasons, particularly because of the Michael and Sara reunion. Their first hug is very sweet! I love it when Michael finds out about Kellerman trying to drown Sara. The look on his face is priceless. Also, I loved the scene with Sara trying to strangle Kellerman herself! And possibly my favourite scene, Sara and Michael in the train's bathroom. The kiss they shared was very sweet and intimate! The other storylines in the episode was also intriguing - T-bag keeping the Hollander's captive in their own home, and T-bag been horribly charming when a guest comes over for lunch. Also, poor C-Note and her sick daughter Dede get stuck in an armed hold-up at a diner. C-Note's great when he takes the guy out, I always wince whenever I see him break the guy's wrist on the table. And we say goodbye to poor Haywire, who get's cornered by Bellick and Mahone. Mahone convinces him that the only way out is to jump off the top of the grain elevator, which poor Hayway does. Also, Lincoln helps the train run a roadblock, and Kellerman realises he's being tricked by Bill Kim by using someone who's pretending to be the president. However, seeing as I'm a huge MiSa fan, their scenes made this episode awesome from my perspective.
  • Finally: MiSa!!!

Kaley Cuoco's appearance was really fun. She was protecting Haywire, but it didn't quite work out. Mahone got to him and pretty much had him jump off that tower anyway. It was kind of a sad ending and a very powerful moment!
    But that's besides the point. More important: Michael and Sara! They were apart for so long and now we finally got them back together. This episode had a great MiSa scene when Michael and Sara kissed on the train. And she told him she loved him, wasn't that just amazing? It was so touching! And then he just says "Me too" in the end. Classic :) We've all been waiting for a moment like this for so long ever since the escape. The tension and the sparks are still there, amazing!
  • One of the best episodes of season 2. A very emotional episode with major character development! Sarah Wayne Callies gives one of her best preformances to date!

Wow what a great episode! A rollar coaster ride of emotion! Sarah Wayne Callies gives a truely phenominal preformance going from every range of emotion, showing just how fantastic she truley is! Major plot and character development as well.

Will the key lead to Lincoln's freedom or will it be anohter dead end? Will Paul Kellerman find his wat back to President Reynolds? and What will become of Haywire?

Some major Michael and Sara moments as well which are Great. Wentworth Miller and Sarah Wayne Callies bring amazing chemistry to the screen and shine when they are together on camera!

This episode will keep you Glued! but what else would you expect from Prison Break! only the best!
  • great kiss, new allies, death and more suspense!!!

"Chicago" is an important episode due to the reunion between Michael and Sara. In this episode they admit their feelings and the fact that they need one another. The kiss from the train is very special... During their train travel, Sara tries to kill Paul Kellerman, but Lincoln stops her. Mahone puts Belick to find out where Haywire is by getting him out of prison and making him an FBI agent. At the end of the episode Mahone determines poor Haywire to kill himself. T-Bag is still in Ms. Hollander's house and after a visit that Mrs. Wallace made to them, he decides to move out from town with the whole family because he realises that that is not going to work. The episode ends with the image of Sara and Michael who are in Chicago. Both of them are trying to find out what does the key from Sara's father mean.
  • best episode yet!

IMO this was THE best of prison break so far……including season 1! It had everything in it to make it a perfect episode! It was HOT, jam-packed, thrilling, shocking, awesome, exciting and every other word in the dictionary for great!!!! I loved it!!!!
    It started off with a MiSa reunion! They hugged and it was beautiful, sweet, cute, and satisfying to see them both together and happy! Sara finally told Michael how kellerman tried to kill her and mike choked kellerman asking him how long he could hold his breath for….that felt great…retribution! He just says “it was nothing personal, Sara!” T-bag still has the Hollander family under lock and key and when a visitor comes to visit he acts just as charming as he can be! She doesn’t suspect a thing! He later decides its time to move his “family” and packs them for a long trip! C-note is in trouble when a robber decides to hold up a restaurant where he and dede are dining he convinces the robber to let him and dede go after telling him that hes a wanted man! The robber lets them both go but takes a young gurl hostage…c-note doesn’t like that and sticks up for the gurl! The police are starting to arrive when he beats the robber up and the girl gives him a way out thru the back door…when the police come and question who beat up the robber a man stand up for c-note and says hes the one who beat him up. Haywire is desperate to start moving again before the police catch up to him. Mahone asks bellick to be his dog and bellick agrees to work as an FBI agent under the radar Mahone and him take on haywire as they play with his mind as haywire jumps to his death! Michael, sara,linc, and kellerman get on a train in route to Chicago. Linc thanks sara for putting her life on hold for him and apologizes for the fact that she had to get involved and tells her everything will be ok they embrace for a few seconds as kellerman takes mike in the train and tells the train officer that hes transporting a fugitive and needs an empty cart where they wont be disturbed. Sara sits across Michael and kellerman slyly looks on. Sara shows mike the key and kellerman knows it’s to a private cigar club. Sara flashbacks to kellerman trying to choke the life out of her and decides its time for payback! She sees linc is asleep and asks mike to go get her a glass of water. As mike goes to get the water she walks past kellerman as he says “It was never personal, Sara. War never is.” She takes the drawstring from her jacket and wraps it around his neck slowly trying to choke him to death! He tries to pull her from the back but he cant! Linc wakes up and rushes to kellerman as mike returns and holds Sara back. He gasps for air and points at Sara and warns, “You get ONE of those.”! Kellerman walks and opens the door; the ticket taker says a couple of other passengers are saying they saw a fight. He tells them to mind their own business and leave them alone without any interruptions! Sara and Kellerman separate, Sara walks away and says, “It’s nothing personal, Paul.” Sara is visibly upset and goes and locks herself in the bathroom. Michael goes after her when she doesn’t answer the door he leaves her and goes back to linc. Kellerman gets up and walks away to find a secure place and calls Reynolds and asks him what hes gonna get when he turns in mike and linc…she wants to make him her chief of staff…he says they’ll meet and hangs up. Michael goes to the bathroom again to check up on Sara and she lets him in he goes and sits next to her and they talk. He says the only that his him going is faith and she says there are 2 things that have her going justice for her dead father and she continues, “The first thing they tell you when you take the job, is to never fall in love with an inmate.” Meaning the second thing is Michael. She turns to see his reaction. He slowly caresses her face…the moment is so intense and they want each other SO badly. He goes in for the long-awaited kiss…they stop fro a second a smile comes across Sara’s face and they kiss again this time even more passionately. All their feelings for each other that have been held in come to the surface and gush out. Mike moves to the floor as they kiss and sara wraps her arms around his neck suddenly the train jerks and starts slowin down they rush to linc to see what happened as linc says “roadblock” police have their cars on the train tracks creating a roadblock! They all get to the drivers car and threaten him to run the roadblock and they finally do! Mike, Sara, linc, and kellerman get to the back. Over the radio the ticket taker comes on and says there are 4 jumpers 3 male and 1 female. The engineer reports that to the cops and the cops are running after 4 ppl. Finally the cops get close enough and someone yells don’t shoot! The police realize it was a false alarm it’s the passengers wearing their clothes and they were forced to jump…the police realize their still on the train the train stops at their destination as the 4 of them casually walk out just as a police goes in to search for them. As the 4 of them go around checking for unlocked cars Paul calls Caroline and asks if he notified the police that he was coming she says no then kellerman gets a thought and asks Caroline where his 35th birthday was she stutters as he realizes that he isn’t even talkin to the prez but an imposter and says tell kim he just screwed up Big Time! The 4 are in a car and pull up to the cigar club as kellerman says hes the only non-fugitive and volunteers to get the key and go to the club but mike smiles and asks sara if she wants to go for a walk..She says yes and as they pull up to the front door and holds sara’s wrist just as she opens the door and enters “Sara, about before…me too…” he says, she smiles coyly and walks in. :)
< 1 2 3