Prison Break

Chicago

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 05, 2007 on FOX

• Best episode ever!!

It's not even funny anymore. Prison Break has ruined every other show out there for me. It is so good that it makes all the other ones look like a waste of time. This episode was unbelievable, I loved it from the first second to the last. Let's start on Haywire. Poor thing, I was very sad to see him die although it was for the best of the show because his storyline was over a while back ago. T-Bag has officially lost his mind, I have no clue of what he is planning to do or how he's planning to do it. How long can they really keep this madness for??? Bellick is out on the streets once more because Mahone apparently pulled some strings and got him out so the Bellick could do his dirty work for him. That should be interesting. And C-Note is having a lot of trouble trying to keep his daughter from harm and to not make her see that everything around them is falling apart, I really like his character but I have a feeling he's about to be killed off pretty soon. And last, but definately not least at all, are the fantastic four, Michael, Lincoln, Kellerman and Sara. Oh my God! I love to see them all together. Michael reaction when he found out what Kellerman had done to Sara was priceless, Michael and Sara's hug when they first saw each other was the sweetest thing I've ever witnessed. The moment where Lincoln said thank you to Sara for helping them was very touching too. Sara jumping on Kellerman trying to kill him was just awesome, I really didn't think she had it in her. Oh and how to forget, Michael and Sara's super make out sesion and love declaration was... there are no word to describe such level of beauty and tenderness. Those two break my heart to a million pieces!!! This episode was great on so many levels, it had it all. Perfect 10 all the way!!