Prison Break

Chicago

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 05, 2007 on FOX

• Three Convicts Terminated, Five Convicts Remain...

We have another death and the person who died isn't all that shocking to me. Michael and Lincoln will never die, Sucre is chilling in Mexico, T-Bag is moving somewhere, and C-Note is trying to protect his little girl.

Haywire never relaly had a story to follow this season other then his occasional apperences for comedy reasons only. It seems that the manhunt is winding down, with 3 of the 8 now benig captured.

I liked the reveal that Kellerman wasnt talking to the president at all and figured out Kim trying to play him. I thought that made for interesting drama putting him back onto the good side for the moment. Michael and Sara having a kiss was long overdue. I didnt think we would be waiting 16 episodes into the new season to see them kiss. Granted I thought Sara was dead but...its all good now.

C-Notes storyline wasnt horrible in this episode either. I like how he has the sympathy crowd pulling for him. I think he is going to be the next to go, if there is another death this season.