Prison Break

Chicago

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 05, 2007 on FOX

• Michael is reunited with Sara. After several situations, they finally reveal how they feel about one another. T-bag is keeping the Hollander's hostage in their own house, Haywire tries to escape from reality, and C-Note's daughter starts deteriorating.

My favourite Prison Break episode from the first 3 seasons, particularly because of the Michael and Sara reunion. Their first hug is very sweet! I love it when Michael finds out about Kellerman trying to drown Sara. The look on his face is priceless. Also, I loved the scene with Sara trying to strangle Kellerman herself! And possibly my favourite scene, Sara and Michael in the train's bathroom. The kiss they shared was very sweet and intimate! The other storylines in the episode was also intriguing - T-bag keeping the Hollander's captive in their own home, and T-bag been horribly charming when a guest comes over for lunch. Also, poor C-Note and her sick daughter Dede get stuck in an armed hold-up at a diner. C-Note's great when he takes the guy out, I always wince whenever I see him break the guy's wrist on the table. And we say goodbye to poor Haywire, who get's cornered by Bellick and Mahone. Mahone convinces him that the only way out is to jump off the top of the grain elevator, which poor Hayway does. Also, Lincoln helps the train run a roadblock, and Kellerman realises he's being tricked by Bill Kim by using someone who's pretending to be the president. However, seeing as I'm a huge MiSa fan, their scenes made this episode awesome from my perspective.