Prison Break

Cute Poison

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 12, 2005 on FOX

• this was a good ep

in this ep of prison break michles new roomate is causing problems with the excape plans and michle trys to go to the pope for help but he says he cant do anything about it . also the attorney michles old brother girlfriend wants to take the case after the dissparence of a women that was supposed to tesfi and she thinks that the secret severvce has something to do with it. and she says she now belives him .and in the prison michle also then goes to ask for chemicel to use and he says its supposed to take care of the problem then he asks for another thing and he combines the two in a tuth paste container his roomate kept asking and trying to see what his tatooes were and also michels old roomate is having problems with his girl saying she cant wait 16 months and then the guy coming to say its over for you. and so he deiceds he wants back in on it. so michel later on comes back to his room and sees that the his roomate is combind the pictures and rambling so he bangs his head on the cell twice and calls guards over and they see he is bleeding and he gets moved haywire and the old roomate comes back and says when do we start. this was a great ep
  • Some Problems Solved!!!!

In the Previous episode, we had 4 mini - Plots about Michael, t-bag, abruzzi what was temporarily solved, and two mini plots started, more like a CellMate plot divided.

Since the previous episode don´t solved this Cell Mate plot, this episode should do it.

And that his exactly what happens, however this time, the writers gave the sensation the bought to much time of the episode, like a filler, if this will be important somehow, only future call tell.

Sucre has to find a reason to be back, and the writers provide him exactly that. What was unexpected is that Haywire could cause problems to the Escape Plan.

The Cosnpiracy Plot that I don´t talked until now: sometimes is boting, maybe because is veronica, or maybe michael situation is so intense, that you don´t wanna see nothing more. Cute Poison Plan by Michael was executed with no problems.

Overall, expected some plots being solved, like sucre and Haywire, see michael new plan, the conspiracy (little boring) plot and a new character and of course, the great cliffhanger that you always can expect.
  • Well written.

Michael continues working on the escape plan while working around his new cellmate, Haywire. When Sucre discovers that his cousin Hector is making a move on his fiancee he decides he wants in on the escape. Another awesome episode. I really, really enjoyed every minute of this episode it was so, so, so good. I think this episode was better than the Pilot, which is really good in my opinion and hopefully and I know that the episode will get better and better. The The cliffhanger at the end of this episode was awesome. I cant wait to watch the next episode.
  • Decent

Lincoln Burrows is roused from sleep in his cell when Bellick and other guards rush in and cuff him. Bellick informs him that it's time for his execution. As Lincoln struggles against the guards, saying he still has a month, but he is still taken out to the electric chair. Once he is strapped in and the guards pull down the lever that turns on the electric chair, Lincoln jumps and snaps open his eyes as he awakens from a dream while lying on his bed in the cell.Better than the last episode this was a good episode and it was very exciting.
  • Sucre is back in the plan!

I do not know why I have waited so long to watch this series. It is quickly becoming one of my favorites and this episode helps it climb higher on my list. After Sucre wants out of the breakout attempt he finds his fiance is with another man. He knows the only chance he has to get her back is to get back in the plan. Michael sets up haywire to make it look like he was attacked. Haywire goes back to psych and Sucre is transferred back to Michael's cell. Just when things are looking up for the plan the secret service has arranged for Michael to be transferred to another facility. Another well written episode acted out very well. The suspense just keeps coming.
  • A psychopath joins Michael as his cellmate

Following Sucre's transfer, the sadistic Captain Bellick lumps Michael with a criminally insane new cellmate named Haywire. While Michael chips away at the mortar behind his sink, he tries vainly to get the psychopath on side. He won't bite. Meanwhile Sucre's fiancée has been won over by a man on the outside. Incensed, he decides to get back in on the escape plan but there's still the small matter of Haywire to deal with. "Someone is going to get hurt," promises Michael ominously, before whacking his head against the prison bars to suggest Haywire has attacked him. The ruse works and the friends are reunited. Michael can't relax yet though. Veronica and her partner Nick have arranged for Michael to be transferred out of Fox River...
  • I Dont Know What To Say

• Things get interesting.

Things get interesting. Well Michael gets rid of his sleepless inmate and gets his old one back, but we see that the people behind his brothers jailing are getting Michael transferred. This brings bad news for Michael as his plans are for the jail he is currently in and if he is sent to another he might be stuck there for some time to come. We also see that Michael's plan is coming along nicely, so it would be a shame to have that plan stopped when it has come so far. I think that Michael will have to some how dodge the transfer bullet, but I am not sure how, and I can't wait to see the next episode as I am sure it will be a good one. I think that this episode was quite good, and I thought it made sense of things a bit more showing a bit on how the whole set up took place in the first place. The more we get into this show the more that we start to understand, as is per most shows of this type.
  • The plan moves forward as it hits another road block.

Another great Prison Break episode to say the least. I like the opener. It was pretty predictable that Linc was dreaming but yet it was intense!
    So Haywire is proving to be a much bigger problem as it originally seemed. He is suspicious about the tattoos. Meanwhile Sucre wants to be in and reunites with Michael as the latter gets rid of Haywire the "hard way"
    With a more cooperative cell mate and all eyed by Abruzzi, Michael can finally get out of his cell. This is a major plot advancer and the scene where Michael did it was very funny.

Meanwhile, Veronica meets Nick Savrinn who is willing to help her in her quest to prove Linc`s innocence. This story arc is not the most interesting in the show but yet it is necessary.

The ending cliffhanger was such a classic frustrating Prison Break moment that we love. Another road block. Great!
  • Great...

• Finally Michael makes some progress!

Cute Poison is one of the code words that Michael had tatooed on his as part of his plan. It is 2 chemicals than when combined made an insane reaction. Michael puts the 2 chemicals into the vent in the infimary.

Veronica is Lincoln's new attorney, Sebastian and her are finished and she is chosing to spend all of her time working on the case. Lincoln knows somebody in Project Judice, Ben Forsik, who knows something about the case. So Lincoln tells Veronica to go see him. Warden tells Bellick than he will replace him when he retires. Hector goes to visit Sucre telling him that Maricruz will no longer visit him and that she's with him now.

We find out that Haywire is starting to get suspicious about Michael's tatoo. He notices a pattern and makes several attempts to see it. Haywire draws the whole tatoo, so Michael slams his head several times against the jail bars. Michael then tries to play it off as if Haywire had gone mental, Haywire knows it is a map that leads somewhere, but is taken away by police. Sucre and Michael are reunited!

Sucre wants back in the escape plan so he can see Maricruz. Sucre calls her from the jail pay phone and asks what is going on, she says that Hector told her that Rita Saldana was visiting him. Agent Kellerman goes into Veronica's house and looks at a picture of Lincoln, Veronica, and Michael. Later on, Veronica goes to see Ben Forsik, but he is not interesting in bringing the case back. However his partner, Nick Savrim, wants to look into it.

Steadman was the CEO of Ecofield, successfully pushing altenative engery. So oil companies, the Saudis, even our own government would've benefited with Steadman out of the picture.

Earlier in the episode, Veronica sees the Cop who busted Linoln in his apartment that night. He claims he saw Lincoln washing bloody pants in a bath tub. Veronica goes to see Lincoln wondering what really happened that night.

Lincoln tells Veronica that the bloody pants were already in the tub when he got home, and that he never touched them. He realizes that a man named Bo was the one who planted the gun because the day before Steadman's death he tried out a couple of his guns to see which one felt right. One of those was the gun that was planted as the murder weapon. Bo coerces him to do all this to clear a $90,000 debt. Lincoln was going to do it because he threatened to kill his son. In the last scene of the episode, we see that Hale has a daughter and a pregnant wife. Kellerman than goes to his house telling him about his plan to transfer Michael to another prison.
  • Michael is a "cute poison."

Another great installment from the producers and directors, WOW!

When Bellick stepped on Michael's foot….oooohh….that made me mad! I'd be ready to deck him. I don't care for cops. The mentally disabled can look at something and see what it truly means or represents, or show you a completely different way to look at the item. I could not even pretend to bang my hand on the cell door, oye vey! But like Michael said it is a SMART way to get rid of a problem. Sucre is so funny; when he started singing I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I am going to start the next episode right now!
  • Veronica starts fighting for Lincoln

The episode starts with a very disturbing dream that Linc has: his early execution. It was awful, but great acting by Dominic Purcell!!
    Finally Veronica decides to take on Lincoln's case, so there might still be hope to get him out legally.
    In the meantime, Michael's getting rid of Haywire. It was about time, that freak was scaring me. But great acting, too, I gotta say. Well, now Sucre is in on the plan again since he found out that his girl might be giving up on him and turn to his cousin Hector. Things you'd do for love... Ohoh, at least now Michael can go on digging and in the end a first important step towards the outside walls is done! Yay
  • Another exciting episdode!

We begin to see the usual stony faced Lincolns fears about his upcoming execution! To make matters worse Michael is making slow progress on the escape plan because of his cellmate (haywire) who has developed an unsafe obsession with Michaels tatoos. We begin to see more of the unbelievably planned out escape plan, we see that not only are the tatoos the blueprints but have all the other information needed for the excape, Michael mixes two chemicals together that he got off Abruzzi who is working with him now, and he begins the second step of his plan by corroding the pipe in the infirmary! We see a deeper relationship forming between Michael and The Pope and we see how much Bellick dislikes this. Nick Savron is now working with Veronica trying to uncover the conspricy which is just getting deeper and deeper when we discover that Lincolns excution got through in 3 years as opposed to the regular 10. After Sucre discovers his cousin is moving in on his girl, he begs micheal to be back in on the plan and Michael accepts!
  • Micheal starts to get a little edgy with about his new cellmate and Veronica on the outside enlists the help of another attorney to help her with Lincoln's case.

As I said with the classification this is excatly why I watch this series. The entire episode was so dyamnic. Wondering how Micheal was going to kill Haywire and when he was going to do it. Haywire is an interesting character I loved it when he was trying to sneak a peek at Micheal's tattoos while he was sleeping I thought that was very funny. It's also very funny to me a crazy person is the only person that can see Micheal's tattoos for what they really are. I loved how Micheal got rid of Haywire by banging his head against the bars like that, that was ingenius.
  • Another exciting episode of PB!

we start off by Linc dreaming (can i say nightmaring? lol) about his execution. Its even worse in my opinion than reality.

Mike is still determined with his plan even though his new cellie does not sleep ever. Mike tried to get him on his side but seems like he is a big problem!

The thing is why don't they keep Haywire in the the psych prison. why bring him to where mike is? Revenge from Bellick? Haywire's eyes are just oooh so scary!

aaaah the cute poison! we now know what it is and what it is used for! Just shows that Mike is really the smart person he is and does NOT belong in Prison!

A Great Must see episode that introduce us to more of the plan...and you actually get to hear Sucre sing (Ouch!)
  • Review

Another welll written episode by the makers of this highly acclaimed drama series. Once again the flashbacks were just what I was looking for and I like that we got the other side of the picture for a change. All of the evidance we have seen has pointed out that Burrows was the bad guy, where in this one we see that he may not have anything to do with it at all.

Getting rid of the crazy cellmate was an interesting twist and I liked the way he went about doing it. I must admit I thought he was going to use the chemical, but Michael cleverly used his roomate to his advantage to get what he needed from an enemy.

the ending of this episode was great and I cant wait for the next installment
  • great episode

I re-watched today this episode and let me tell you that it\'s a fantastic one!!!
    Michael is sooo HOT (as always) of course!!
    I dropped some tears at the begenning when Lincoln had that nightmare! Poor Linc!
    OMG! Michael is so smart, I can\'t believe that someone could be that smart!!! It's amazing! smart and hot! :)
    and Sucre, I feel sorry for him because that son of a b*** of Hector took his girlfriend! But I\'m glad that he\'s back to his cell with Michael! The two are the best cellmates ever :D :D :D :D :D
    Prison Break is the best show EVER!!
  • Wiked episode!

Sucre recieves some news about his girlfriend Maricruz and so he wants back in on the escape but Michael is busy with problems of his own: Haywire! He finds a way to get rid of him and Sucre gets transfered back to the cell and his in on the escape!

Veronica is trying to prove Lincoln's innocence and decides to work on the case full time. She seeks some help but has no luck. But then Nick Savrin decides to find her and offer his assistance, they both go to visit Lincoln and find out what really happened that night!
  • A young student which have a lot of time to watch TV !

I started watching Prison Break since today and i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m a bit worried because all episodes from season 1 are missing. So i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve recorded on TV.com to see the season 1. Then i would like to have any discussion about this series. Of course, i will understand if it is impossible to watch this series directly by this web site. Besides i wonder how i can download some episodes from season 2. Finnaly, i would like to know more about the next season. Please, fell free to contact me if you have any recommandations ! Enjoy Prison Break and 24h Chrono too !!!
  • Cute Poison

When Michael first got Haywire as a cell mate I had no idea how he was going to get rid of him. Also, I wasn't too sure what the whole tooth paste stealing thing was about. In the end of the episode I understood it all and had to admit it was yet another great episode. The only thing I did not like about this episode is that Sucre returning to his old cell seemed a bit unrealistic. I mean if someone had a problem with a cellmate and requested to be moved I don't think that they would be randomly moved back into the cell with the person that they had a problem with. Besides that I loved the episode.
  • This episode was great!

• Veronica wants to help Lincoln

Though Lincoln has been labelled the bad son to the good son of Michael, that is until now, though Michael has a good reason to go to jail.
    We all know that Lincoln didn't kill any federal agent and that the crooked FBI agent is making sure he gets fried
    Veronica feels very bad for him and now wants to ake up his case!
  • Loved this episode but ...

I loved this episode only Haywire creeps me out :S he is really weird :P but funny! But I'm glad dat sucre is Micheals cellmate again :) I still think it is a great show what becomes better every episode :) And the cast is great even Haywire :P because he has to look weird and he is weird :)Cant wait to see the next episode :)
  • Veronica keeps uncovering new information regarding Lincoln's case and decides she wants to work on the case full-time. When no one wants to help her on the case, Nick Savrinn (an attorney) offers his assistance and the two of them visit Lincoln.

Liked this one. The part with the psycho guy was really funny, that guy was really screwed up, with those bug eyes haha!
    But he was clever though he was crazy. He saw that the tattoo's where a plan, that was a really original turn in the episode, liked that!
    Very curious to next weeks episode, don't think he will get transfered though, that would make it impossible to let his brother escape, so they'll find a way to stop that I guess!
  • Plot moving along nicely, revelations springing up everywhere and pieces of information about the plan being thrown about, this episode is great!

After my excitement over last week's episode, it might have been expected that the next episode would let me down. This is not the case, as 'Cute Poison' amps up the excitement.
    This episode is again very clever, using Micheal's tatoos as clues to his plan, and not revealing exactly what they mean until towards the end. The words 'Cute Poison' in his tattoo, refer to 2 chemical agents which when combined create a corrosive substance which will break through steel bars. This is very well thought out but we are yet to see exactly why Micheal needs this. He pours it down a grate in the Infirmary, but again, why? It is these questions and intriguing elements which make 'Prison Break' so exciting.
    Micheal's new cell-mate Haywire, poses a big problem, and after initially thinking he could be trusted, it is revealled that this is not the case. Although at the end of this episode Haywire is apparently taken care of, and Sucre and Micheal reunited, I cant help but think that he will be back to hinder the plan and to cause trouble in the future.
    It is fantastic to see the plan continuing and in the final moments we see the block in the wall being broken out of place and Micheal escaping his cell to further the plan elsewhere. We are given some information on roughly where the plan is going but nothing concrete. It is good however to have something to chew on.
    Character development continues in this episode with Sucre coming around and agreeing to help Micheal, creating what is sure to be a strong relationship. We also see a depth to Abruzzi that has never been shown before as we see him with his kids, and realize that his problems are worse than previously expected.
    Overall, this episode was a nail-biter right from the start, with the plan being carried out slowly but surely. Real developments are made here with both character and storyline, and the final moments when Micheal breaks through the wall, are really played well, with the sense of freedom being conveyed excellently with the contrast of close, claustrophobic cell, to wide open corridor. Also, the last revelation about Micheal being transferred is a great twist and makes me wonder how on earth he can get out of this one. Will definitely be watching next week to find out, and if next week's episode is anything like this one, it's going to be excellent!
  • very very exciting Episode!

this episode is really gooooood!!!WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it\'s a must seeen absolutely!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!! ! !! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hihihihihihi hihihihih ihih ihih ihihi hih ih ihi hih ih ih ih ih ih ih i hi h ih ih i hi h ih ih i hi hi hi h ih i hi hi
    bye see you !lol :p
  • great episodefgh

things are heating up fdgfdg fdg fdg fdg fdgd fgdfgfdgfdeg fdgfdg dfg dfgfd gfdg fdgretert trete rtret rete rtret ret retre ret retret ret ret et re tre t ret er tre tre t er tre tre tre te rt ret re tre t er tre gte rte tre t ert e
  • Now it is really getting good.

I think they step it up a couple of levels on this show. Now the guys in jail have someone on their side but it is not going to be easy. This show adds the complexity that changes a good show into a great one. Just another addition to a great show.
  • Decent bridge episode.

This being "Prison Break" there were of course elements of this episode's story line that didn't make much sense.

Big glaring one: Why did Michael wait until so late in the episode to get rid of his troublesome cellmate? I fear that the answer is not related to the actual story but more to the writers' desire to keep the suspense and tension going for the viewers until the very end of the episode.

Plus, plotwise, this ep is just a bridge between the previous one and the next.

As is usual for "Prison Break" it delivers the tension and suspense - the guy who plays Michael can really turn on the intensity. But since I was really aware of being manipulated by the whole cellmate thing it wasn't a shining episode for me. I just kept wondering what the next episode would bring.
< 1 2