Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Did you watch the finale? Need to vent? Look no further!!!

How did you rate the finale?

abdoo_smokii

[41]May 18, 2009
    • level: 3
    the ending realllly sucks i hated . why michel died ?, all that work and he got died never gona watch pb again really
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kon-El_Prime

[42]May 18, 2009
    WezzyV wrote:
    Kon-El_Prime wrote:

I have never posted here before but i have watched every single episode of prison break since it came on air. And anyone whosays tthe last 2 season especially the series finale wasn't crap..then there's something wrong with you.

I have never laughed so hard at someones bad acting. Don self..in the hospital bed after getting the shot..and they did the close up of his face..i seriously laughed out loud. And the scene when the bomb went off..and they showed michels mom on the ground..i went..i swear to god if they do the finger twitch thing i'm gonna punch something...and sure enough they did.

I'm not gonna go through everything that was bad about the last episode because i'd be here all night. The fact that they killed off micheal..was just...wow you people (the writers) are retarded. He didn't die saving his pregnant girlfriend and his unborn son. he didn't die helping his friend. he didn't die saving his brother life. No they did all of that...they killed him for no reason once so ever. They took this man..and gave him a meaningless death and left his wife a widow and his son fatherless...and lol for what. He just dies..thats it...he's dead..really. And the editing..lol am i the only one who noticed that in some scenes sucre was bald..and in others he had hair.

Opinions?

Oh, and Self was having a heart attack due to too much blood or something... we can only hope you have a heart attack, take a pictureof your face for us, and show us all so we can all have a great big laugh...

Also, just because you predicted some things, the finger twitch for example, doesn't mean it's "Bad Acting".

thats right its an opinion and judging from all the other post..it seems to be a popular one. I cant believe fox tried to blame the ratings decline on TSCC..yes fox..it had nothing to do with the lame acting, pretentious, redundant storylines.

The guy who played self cant act..the end. That heart attack scene..well i'm pretty sure it was suppose to make me do anything but laugh. Everytime they did a close up of his face..and the moaning...it was just utterly stupid and laughable.

And did i say predictability = bad acting. The finger twitch OoOOo i'm still alive gag is the lamest form of drama...and of course they had to have it on their show.

I swear on my family life..the current of power rangers is better written than the last season of prison break/

fapcha25

[43]May 19, 2009
    • level: 2

Hy!!!

Coudl you tell me something: Is it over? I mean, really over? There's no more episode, no 5th season?

There's no explanation on Michael's death? They skipped 4 years, and Michael is dead, and that's it? Just it?

avi01

[44]May 19, 2009
    • level: 26
    fapcha25 wrote:

Hy!!!

Coudl you tell me something: Is it over? I mean, really over? There's no more episode, no 5th season?

There's no explanation on Michael's death? They skipped 4 years, and Michael is dead, and that's it? Just it?

There`s 2 extra episodes.

generalbrent

[45]May 19, 2009
    • level: 15
    avi01 wrote:
    fapcha25 wrote:

Hy!!!

There is the 2 extra episodes that explain how Michael dies. I know a few people have said they've been disappointed with his death and that it was for nothing. What happens in the 2 extra episodes show Sara go to jail for killing Christina (which I think is mega-stupid), the 'whole-gang' reuniting to break her out (which is also mega lame), and Michael, who is already dying of his brain tumor, does something to sacrifice his life for Sara's.

Also, as for Don Self, did anyone else feel like we were meant to feel sad for him at the end? Cos I didn't! I just thought - "Sucked in!". Also, Sofia and Lincon didn't strike me as the 'happy couple' who make it... strange...

And PB has had too many dead characters come back. Sara, Christina, Kellerman come straight to mind... Perhaps Kellerman by himself coming back, but Sara was just plain silly, and Christina not being dead was so... soap-opera-ish?

Don_Ruri

[46]May 19, 2009
    • level: 8
    AhAh Mari Cruise? xp it's mari cruz :p

havingdejavu

[47]May 19, 2009
    • level: 1
    I was so dissapointed... watched every episode since the show startedand loved them all. When you watch a tv show for so long you want to get an amazing end in return and then that... they didn't even show the wedding and what the hell ? they kill Michael ? I mean why does he ( such an amazing character /person) have to die ? argrrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm so mad :@

lukaszz

[48]May 19, 2009
    • level: 5
    Well if the season end like that ,why a new series
    Perfect end ,sad though

staind47

[50]May 19, 2009
    • level: 13
    generalbrent wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    fapcha25 wrote:

Hy!!!

There is the 2 extra episodes that explain how Michael dies. I know a few people have said they've been disappointed with his death and that it was for nothing. What happens in the 2 extra episodes show Sara go to jail for killing Christina (which I think is mega-stupid), the 'whole-gang' reuniting to break her out (which is also mega lame), and Michael, who is already dying of his brain tumor, does something to sacrifice his life for Sara's. Also, as for Don Self, did anyone else feel like we were meant to feel sad for him at the end? Cos I didn't! I just thought - "Sucked in!". Also, Sofia and Lincon didn't strike me as the 'happy couple' who make it... strange... And PB has had too many dead characters come back. Sara, Christina, Kellerman come straight to mind... Perhaps Kellerman by himself coming back, but Sara was just plain silly, and Christina not being dead was so... soap-opera-ish?
    Wow....is that really what the Final Break is about? Those two episodes? Because that sounds like a new kind of stupid. Still can't believe a show that has two of the best seasons in television went bad so quickly. Its hard to admit because I was such a HUGE fan...but yeah, maybe I'll edit the last 5min of the second season out of my brain, then it can end there

waisal14

[51]May 19, 2009
    • level: 10
    Where did you get this information from?

LeytonTLA

[52]May 20, 2009
    • level: 16
    i cant believe he died that just sucks, "there is the 2 extra episodes that explain how Michael dies. I know a few people have said they've been disappointed with his death and that it was for nothing. What happens in the 2 extra episodes show Sara go to jail for killing Christina (which I think is mega-stupid), the 'whole-gang' reuniting to break her out (which is also mega lame), and Michael, who is already dying of his brain tumor, does something to sacrifice his life for Sara's." where did you get this information?? I heard that they are making a game but no more episodes.

staind47

[53]May 20, 2009
    • level: 13
    Its true people, that is what those 2 episode are about. The Final Break dvd thats coming out. It finally has become a parody of itself. Sad.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Prison-Break-The-Final-Break/11909

thebiggame23

[54]May 20, 2009
    • level: 11
    generalbrent wrote:

Okay, so, I just watched the last 2 episodes, and I have to say, they were nothing short of horrible. Since PB came back from its little break, I've noticed how bad it has got. I agree with most fans, the first two seasons were good, and then 3 and 4 just sucked. Hard. But its been these last few episodes where I've actually been sitting here watching it thinking "this is trash. horrible acting. same-old same-old. drama for the sake of drama. pure rubbish". I seriously can't believe how bad it got.

There was ONE good bit. Allison Hale spitting on Kellerman was good. I liked that.

Plot holes, poor acting, the inability to write character in and out of the show (eg, characters like Bellic should have been gone from the show before the halfway point of season 2. As much as I love Mahone, the fact that he has gone from hunting the Brothers down to becoming their new best bud, i hated that. Sucre ran his course and then some. C-note was silly. T-bag was the worst "Arch-nemesis" ever), the whole Sara's dead, wait...**Everyone complains** no... shes alive... **Everyone still complains**, thats just some of the reasons this show has gone downhill.

Also, how did Pad-man go from being the super-cool-guy-who-doesn't-speak-to-be-mysterious, become someone who does everything???

Don Self was a horrible character.

I know a lot of people are going to disagree with me, but I'm just so disappointed!

Nah, I agree with every word you said...

thebiggame23

[55]May 20, 2009
    Seriously, how did this show lose it's touch?

Cyberfairy

[56]May 27, 2009
    • level: 6
    people hating on the final break. it's better then you think. it's season 1 all over again which is pure awesome. sure you can guess the outcome, but the episodes still have an amazing suspense through out,

SpencerREid

[57]May 27, 2009
    • level: 8

I know it might seem stupid to some. But no matter how awesome they say "The Final Break" is....... I am not even curious to watch it. Michael's death really killed the show for me. I just can't get over it. It was really cruel of the writers and a slap in the face to all Michael fans. Even my brothers hated that Michael died. They weren't as affected as me but they didn't like the ending either.

XxIcingOnTopxX

[58]May 28, 2009
    SpencerREid wrote:

I know it might seem stupid to some. But no matter how awesome they say "The Final Break" is....... I am not even curious to watch it. Michael's death really killed the show for me. I just can't get over it. It was really cruel of the writers and a slap in the face to all Michael fans. Even my brothers hated that Michael died. They weren't as affected as me but they didn't like the ending either.

I think you should still watch it, it doesn't really confirm he died, they never showed the body or anything. There is still a possibility.

imacityslicker

[59]May 30, 2009

I have always been a fan of Prison Break and and will continue to be.

From the time the first season aired and because of the title you knew they were going to break they still mananged to COMPLETLY surprise you and keep you on the edge of your seat! The second season was even better here they are out of Prison and they find a way to elaborate on his tatoos and have like a million other stories going on. In the third season Michael is back in Prison but still it is filled with action and suspense. THe final season was wrapped up quite nicely R.I.P Brad Bellick you just never saw any of it coming! The writers really did do a good job at telling this story and in the show it all went down within a year!

HUGE FAN!