Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Did you watch the finale? Need to vent? Look no further!!!

How did you rate the finale?

therockstop

[61]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 14
    I thought it was pretty bad. You talk about trying to cram a bunch of stuff in and then having a 2 minute wrap up of what happened to the characters was terrible. Michael dies??? That really pissed me off. What happened to Gretchen? All of a sudden a gunshot to the stomach lands her behind bars we are supposed to assume?? Terrible. The general has all of these people in high places and a private army but he goes to Miami with one freakin guy??? I could go on and on..... I just cannot believe how they ended this, not good at all.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CoCoGirl886

[62]Jun 5, 2009
    • level: 6

therockstop wrote:
    I thought it was pretty bad. You talk about trying to cram a bunch of stuff in and then having a 2 minute wrap up of what happened to the characters was terrible. Michael dies??? That really pissed me off. What happened to Gretchen? All of a sudden a gunshot to the stomach lands her behind bars we are supposed to assume?? Terrible. The general has all of these people in high places and a private army but he goes to Miami with one freakin guy??? I could go on and on..... I just cannot believe how they ended this, not good at all.

What gunshot to Gretchen's stomach? Or are you talking about an earlier episode where Gretchen was first caught and sent to prison? But yeah, I would like to know what happened to Gretchen after Sara's escape. It was also interesting to see her sound like she had 'feelings' (and not that deep tough voice) after she said "God" when she was outside the chapel.

I'm also confused about WHY Gretchen walked out toward the grass in the first place.. which led her to be caught by the cops. Was she just daydreaming or was she trying to save sara because she saw the guards coming (which I highly doubt). When I was watching this, I thought she was going to try to make a run for it...

Edited on 06/05/2009 9:29pm

Tvjunkie808

[63]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 5
    The last time i watched pb was ep 15. Now i don't care anymore about the s finale not coz of spoilers but coz michael died. That just ruined it for me.

XxIcingOnTopxX

[64]Jun 7, 2009
    • level: 11
    CoCoGirl886 wrote:

therockstop wrote:

What gunshot to Gretchen's stomach? Or are you talking about an earlier episode where Gretchen was first caught and sent to prison? But yeah, I would like to know what happened to Gretchen after Sara's escape. It was also interesting to see her sound like she had 'feelings' (and not that deep tough voice) after she said "God" when she was outside the chapel.

I'm also confused about WHY Gretchen walked out toward the grass in the first place.. which led her to be caught by the cops. Was she just daydreaming or was she trying to save sara because she saw the guards coming (which I highly doubt). When I was watching this, I thought she was going to try to make a run for it...

i think she was trying to stall for sara because the guards were coming and she was the one injured anyways.

SeerMagicX

[65]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 16
    Awful finally, one of the worse I've ever seen. Prison Break is dead to me and I will never ever watch it again.

dr_critic

[66]Jun 9, 2009
    • level: 14
    a big disappointment

awesome21

[67]Jun 10, 2009
    • level: 10
    dr_critic wrote:
    a big disappointment

No more needs to be said, really.

SynbiosTael

[68]Jun 10, 2009
    • level: 9
    i didn't like Michael dying

tv_lover066

[69]Sep 24, 2009
    • level: 12

I was so shocked at how the end affected me! I was never that big a fan and season 4 got a lil repetitve...but then we see that michael dies in ep22 and i cryed my eyes out like a baby!!! and for a while too!! THEN...watched the final break and i bawled my eyes out again!! totally weird...but the whole speech on the dvd at the end about freedom was perfect! i was jus gutted he didnt get time with his son! awwwwww!

But it did seem like writers were stalling the story then left it too late and had to cram everything in to the last episode.

MICHAEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingofIPirates

[70]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 32
    SynbiosTael wrote:
    i didn't like Michael dying
    Me neither.

frostbite200

[71]Nov 29, 2009
    • level: 21
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Vented

MaddyPs

[72]Jun 12, 2010
    • level: 1

First thing, your reasoning sucks. Suppose you think yourself to be kind of writer or something. Michael came with fool proof plans every time but for a person who is the target of every eye whether for good or bad intentions. Anyone's mind would mess up when everyone's playing with his emotional strings. By the end, he was used. Added to it, he was sick. Plus he was not God either. Anybody will get tired of running and saving and surviving.

The writers might have used the concept but then where you don't findrepetitivestories ? The ideas are always same, execution is different. And I didn't find any problem with the execution of the plot. Its just that season 1 & 2 gave too much expectation to the audiences that they started finding the series redundant or bore later.

The series was made to respect the intelligence and the power of love, and for not finding the flaws in the script. But I admit that if not for two things Prison Break would have been a rage : 1) there was no proper explanation as to how Kellerman was still alive, and 2) Michael Scofield should not have died. He was the soul of PB and when soul is gone, there is nothing left in the body. I would love to wait for another movie where they might show Michael being the captive and being rescued. At least for once, the others should show their wit to save his life.

frostbite200

[73]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 21
    I just hated season four in general!