Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Is Michael Really Dead?

AshC

[1]May 29, 2009
    • level: 9

Firstly if you haven't watched PB: The Final Break then I wouldn't read on cos it may spoil it for you.

Prison Break: The Final Break kinda redeemed PB (a little) after what was a poor effort at the end of Season 4.

Regarding Michael and whether he's dead or not, knowing PB they could easily bring him back if they wanted to make a future Season. They bought back Kellerman and would Michaels return from 'the grave' be more unbelievable than Sarah's return?.

Remember if you havent seen the body then there's no proof they're dead and Michael's death wasn't reported.

That video message to Linc and Sarah could have been genuine at the time (before Linc and Sarah found out he was alive) and as for the grave visit at the end of S4, well that could have been a 'show' for the feds who were watching.

Don't get me wrong, I do actually think Michael is dead and that the TV people are done with Prison Break but if they did want to do another season they could....

and with Michael in it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

edgar2007perez

[2]May 29, 2009
    • level: 4
    they didn't show Michael body because he was unrecognizable and to gruesome for TV like Mahone son they didn't show his body and what mahone son is alive i don't think so. Michael is more dead than Aldo Burrows.

xannax323

[3]May 30, 2009
    • level: 8
    AshC wrote:

Firstly if you haven't watched PB: The Final Break then I wouldn't read on cos it may spoil it for you.

Prison Break: The Final Break kinda redeemed PB (a little) after what was a poor effort at the end of Season 4.

Regarding Michael and whether he's dead or not, knowing PB they could easily bring him back if they wanted to make a future Season. They bought back Kellerman and would Michaels return from 'the grave' be more unbelievable than Sarah's return?.

Remember if you havent seen the body then there's no proof they're dead and Michael's death wasn't reported.

That video message to Linc and Sarah could have been genuine at the time (before Linc and Sarah found out he was alive) and as for the grave visit at the end of S4, well that could have been a 'show' for the feds who were watching.

Don't get me wrong, I do actually think Michael is dead and that the TV people are done with Prison Break but if they did want to do another season they could....

and with Michael in it.

100% agree..no body no proof!
    except i would change the story a little...michael actually got captured by agencies, and he lost his memory, so he couldnt return to his family..never know..they can bring headless sarah back, and shot a millions times kellerman back..im sure they can bring michael back... and kellerman uses the scylla to get rid of his tumour...second attept..!

Hamzie

[4]May 31, 2009
    except pb has been cancelled

so hes definitely gone

no come backs now

AshC

[5]May 31, 2009

Yes Prison Break has been cancelled.....

Until one day the TV Execs decide to bring it back!

xannax323

[6]May 31, 2009
    woop woop..i like your style..it will come back =D

edgar2007perez

[7]May 31, 2009
    only as a zombie but if you think about it who knows maybe michael son will take his place now is all about michael son

simg33k

[8]Jun 1, 2009
    • level: 7
    not being picky about michaels death, but when he put the two cables together the electricity whould have taken the path of least resistance ie: straight through the cables not through michael so he should accually still be alive.

starspike

[9]Jul 17, 2009
    Give it up... Most of the fans already lost touch with the series and the ratings were plummeting. No way in hell this show will even come back. It ended nicely, so let it rest.

quiksilver9774

[10]Jul 24, 2009
    • level: 7
    simg33k wrote:
    not being picky about michaels death, but when he put the two cables together the electricity whould have taken the path of least resistance ie: straight through the cables not through michael so he should accually still be alive.

That's what i was thinking. Plus he wasnt in direct contact with the wires (cause of the protective covering) so it shouldnt have hurt him right?

umair_23

[11]Jul 25, 2009
    • level: 12

simg33k wrote:

im not sure, but i think the current is propotionly divided between the two paths (michaels body, and the wire).. as the wire has less resitance most of the current would flow through it. but there would be a small amount that flows through michael.. in this case that small amount was more then enough to kill michael..

then again, im not an engineer, so im not sure.

waisal14

[12]Aug 28, 2009
    • level: 10
    Even though the show did not show Michael's death it is a given based on the premise of the tv show. The entire tv show was about Michael sacrificing his own life to save the people he loves - Lincoln and Sara - he saved them both from death because he loves them so deeply. He is a man of love, a man of sacrifice. He's sacrifice is a resemblance of how we ought to love one another. Love is about sacrifice and Michael sacrificed his personal life for the people he loves. He sacrificed his life to the point of death for Sara. He died so Sara and his unborn child could live. His sacrifice fulfills what the show was trying to accomplish and the show accomplished this message in a beauitful way.

cactusjack39

[13]Aug 30, 2009
    • level: 30
    The show and its staff have done seemingly outrageous things in the past so I wouldn't at all be surprised if he wasn't actually dead.

PBreak09

[14]Sep 10, 2009
    If i've learned one thing from watching prison break for almost 4 years it would be this, do not believe what you don't see. Prison break has so many twists, and turns, that you can't believe what you don't see. Now i'm not saying the Michael is alive, but i wouldn't bet everything i own on that. Look out for another break movie, or dvd. It could happen.

ThatLostGuy

[15]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 11
    id like to think hes dead, just so the show can go out on a sad note wherein we will always remember Pretty the Fish

kissofdeath43

[16]Sep 24, 2009
    • level: 6
    He looks to be dead don't see nothing that convinces me otherwise

CarlosAnez

[17]Nov 27, 2009
    • level: 5
    just one question, when michael died in the movie, the agents must have caught him dead but sara, linc, mahone, and sucre already left so how could they have had the body in the grave (in the last episode of season 4)

mckayang

[18]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 1
    i think he could possibly be alive. he's a smart guy - he could have found another way out for sara, after all he has already broke out of 2 prisons and overcome many hiccups. i think he's still alive, except he wants everyone to think he's dead.

because...
    when he went to see the general, the general told him he wanted sara dead because it would pain him until his own death, therefore even if both michael and sara got out, someone would come after sara because michael was still around. i also think mahone was in on it, as michael trusted him with the dvd and the note. i think now the general is dead, it would be safe for michael to show up again because his family would be safe.

i don't think another season could be made, cos i don't believe there would be enough storyline to last-it would just drag, however i do think another 'movie' could be made

axe_king

[19]Mar 4, 2010
    I think they did not redeem squat with FB.

Actually they totally ruined the whole plot with whole sacrifice thing.

Why can't they let him die of cancer like storyline suggested int he first place? let dead stay dead. Don't make them into zombies

MonkeyPasta

[20]Mar 26, 2010
    No, Michael is not dead. He will return in Season 5 which is called "Zombie Break". The story is pretty intense: Burrows messes up everything again (when he didn't?), they put him into Russian prison and Michael comes back in bear form to fight through commies and save his bro. Oh, also Kenny will help him.