Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Looking Back On Prison Break...Share Your Fave Memories Etc...

HarmlessAngel

[1]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 10

Hey Everyone,

Obviously by now everyone knows after season 4 prison break will cease to exist!

Just thought i'd create this thread and that it can be ongoing through the hiatus and after Prison Break finale airs, to focus on what our fave moments of the show were!

Discuss fave characters, scenes, season etc..

Oh please try to be respectful to others opinions

Enjoy

My fave season, which will probably most fans is season 1.

It was totally unique and kept you guessing all the time, the MiSa interaction was beautifully acted and the Mike/Linc action kept the show credible imo, cause it was the backbone of the whole storyline!!

A scene which really sticks out in my head is in season ones 'Brothers Keeper', when Mike's visiting Linc in prison! I actually think alot of flashaback scenes in prison break are awesome!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

XxIcingOnTopxX

[2]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 11
    Everything

UncleMatt

[3]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 5
    I remember the very first time i saw Prison Break season 1 advertised. I was taken by the neck and drug right on! And I can remember seeing the very first episode, and the ending! "Better than that, I've got them (blueprints) on me."

checko101

[4]Feb 3, 2009
    I Love This Show To Death-Row, So Everything Was A Memory To Remember, Specially (:Sara And Michael Together Is Just Unforgettable.

andees

[5]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 2
    It's a toss up between Michael showing off his tattooed body and the Michael/Sarah scenes. Whooo flaming HOT. Lame but true.

Kadodian

[6]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 23
    PB will not cease to exist. It will exist in my heart forever ! The thing I loved the most about the show is how exciting every single episode is. The way I waited every single week for a new episode and then the way I felt whenever I was getting ready to watch a new episode. Very good days.

HarmlessAngel

[7]Feb 21, 2009
    Kadodian wrote:
    PB will not cease to exist. It will exist in my heart forever ! The thing I loved the most about the show is how exciting every single episode is. The way I waited every single week for a new episode and then the way I felt whenever I was getting ready to watch a new episode. Very good days.

Of course its in our hearts i meant on TV!

WispyNips

[8]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 9
    My favorite scene so far in the series is when Micheal and T Bag fight in the season 2 finale in that shack in the forest. It was a great showdown. Also one of my many favorite moments would be in the season 2 episode "Map 1213" when Micheal and Lincoln see that T Bag is still alive and Micheal yells out "hey pretty" mocking T bags accent.

UncleMatt

[9]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 5
    WispyNips wrote:
    My favorite scene so far in the series is when Micheal and T Bag fight in the season 2 finale in that shack in the forest. It was a great showdown. Also one of my many favorite moments would be in the season 2 episode "Map 1213" when Micheal and Lincoln see that T Bag is still alive and Micheal yells out "hey pretty" mocking T bags accent.

I love those moments as well, like all the rest.

Another notable one is when Michael is talking to Mahone on the phone having obtained his number from Pam's phone while he was posing as an agent running a little 'background check'. It was so powerful when he used Mahone's quote, man!

Oh so many good times!!

dimushi

[10]Feb 24, 2009
    • level: 17
    Kadodian wrote:

I feel the same. Totally. It will live in my heart forever.

Yossarianizen

[11]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 3
    Most of the stuff from the first two seasons, including Kellerman's best scenes in the latter (The Killing Box ending and him infiltrating Sarah's life); the whole escape in Go and Flight; Bellick hunting the Fox River 8 in Manhunt and many more. As for the season three, I liked the new characters in season three and its respective escape moments.

umair_23

[12]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 12

the riots episode had the best 40 minutes ever seen on tv.. i still get goosebumps when i see this episode.

another thing which comes from the top of my head is t-bags line in sona.

Guard= Take of ur pants.

T-bag= excuse me

Guard= yeah u heard me

T-bag= if i knew u boys liked to party like this here in sona, i would have never tried to escape.

hahaha i fell of the couch laughing.

ahh, so many good memories. Prison Break will be missed..

HarmlessAngel

[13]May 19, 2009
    Its just the movie now!!!

I hope we see some great Linc/Mike and MiSa scenes. I love those two relationships.

XxIcingOnTopxX

[14]May 19, 2009
    hehe I'm going to repost in this topic! My favourite moment was definitely with Haywire, season 2. I don't remember which episode, but he was riding a kids bike with a football helmet, and if that wasn't hilarious enough, he went into Dairy Queen and ate all their ice cream and toppings. haha good times

Another great moment was, the first episode? Or around there. Season 1, Micheal was in Fox River, and the first time Lincoln and Micheal made eye contact, that moment felt so special. Another one was in season 1 as well. At the end of one episode, Lincoln asked Micheal where the blueprints were, and he took off his shirt and showed him the tattoos

Oh my favourite Sucre/Micheal moment. *Michael: It's just math.
    Sucre: What if your math is wrong?
    Michael: You'll drill into one of a dozen gas lines behind the wall. There'll be an explosion and we'll be burned alive.
    Sucre: But you're good at math, right? *

My favourite lines from T-Bag.
    *Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell: [about the rising temperature in the cells] Not that hot?
    [he points to an African American cellmate]
    Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell: When this guy woke up, he was white! *
    and also...
    Guard: Take off your pants!
    T-Bag: Excuse me, signor?
    Guard: I said take off your pants!
    T-Bag: If I knew you boys party at Sona like this, I would have never tried to escape...

SlayerXT

[15]May 25, 2009
    • level: 2
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    Its just the movie now!!!

I hope we see some great Linc/Mike and MiSa scenes. I love those two relationships.

Don't get your hopes up, the "movie", the Final Break special isn't that good. I mean, I expected it to be real good and all, but its just not. The ending is well done and sad though.

TreeHill_89

[17]Dec 11, 2009
    • level: 32
    XxIcingOnTopxX wrote:
    hehe I'm going to repost in this topic! My favourite moment was definitely with Haywire, season 2. I don't remember which episode, but he was riding a kids bike with a football helmet, and if that wasn't hilarious enough, he went into Dairy Queen and ate all their ice cream and toppings. haha good times

Another great moment was, the first episode? Or around there. Season 1, Micheal was in Fox River, and the first time Lincoln and Micheal made eye contact, that moment felt so special. Another one was in season 1 as well. At the end of one episode, Lincoln asked Micheal where the blueprints were, and he took off his shirt and showed him the tattoos

Oh my favourite Sucre/Micheal moment. *Michael: It's just math.
    Sucre: What if your math is wrong?
    Michael: You'll drill into one of a dozen gas lines behind the wall. There'll be an explosion and we'll be burned alive.
    Sucre: But you're good at math, right? *

My favourite lines from T-Bag.
    *Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell: [about the rising temperature in the cells] Not that hot?
    [he points to an African American cellmate]
    Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell: When this guy woke up, he was white! *
    and also...
    Guard: Take off your pants!
    T-Bag: Excuse me, signor?
    Guard: I said take off your pants!
    T-Bag: If I knew you boys party at Sona like this, I would have never tried to escape...

Hahaha! Great quotes, my favorite's moments were mostly S1 episodes & Surce/Michael, Michael/Sara and T-bag.
    Edited on 12/11/2009 1:26am

bdancer99

[18]Sep 26, 2010

michael and sarah meeting for the first time

umair_23

[19]Nov 30, 2010
    • level: 12
    im watching season 1 over again, and there are so many great memories that i dont even know where to begin.. Right now i just finished watching the episode "the rat". and i just have to say wow. even though i knew what was going to happen, i was on the edge of my seat for the whole 40 minutes. espicially when they strap lincoln to the chair. man prison break was an excellent show.

PollosHermanos

[20]Dec 30, 2010
    • level: 4

Prison Break had the best first 2 seasons of any show i have ever seen. Season 2 for me, was even better. My favourite moments were probably in season 1 for that episode GO at the end of it, when they're about to escape Michael says GO and it ends. Or in the finale when they miss the flight ''what do we do now?'' - ''We run.''

Also, in season 4 (which was pretty disappointing) when Don Self quotes to Gretchen ''You're a whore, and your mother was a whore and your father used to turn tricks at a gas station, cause he was a whore too.'' xD