Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Official Discussion Thread: "Cowboys and Indians"

BAC510

[1]May 8, 2009
    • level: 26
    Didn't see it here and the show has just begun where I live. Anyways, discuss the episode. I'll come back here after it completely airs.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

liveman789

[2]May 8, 2009
    • level: 4
    Freakin awesome, nice to finally see some T-Bag and Sara interaction for the first time after all these years! And I totally called that ending!

ILUVSCOFIELD

[3]May 8, 2009
    • level: 9
    I think everyone pretty much called that ending. I remember there being a forum topic a while back about what if Michael ended up having to choose between Linc and Sara. Anyway, I found this episode to be decent. I can't wait until next week's finale. While I'm sad to see the show end, I hope the finale lives up to what PB started out to be-- an awesome action-packed show that left you on the edge of your seat.

BAC510

[4]May 8, 2009
    Well, just finished watching it and I honestly just watch, instead of predicting what would happen. Can't wait until next Friday! C-Note I am sure returns and who else wears a beenie? C'mon, it is a given right there.

Timewhisper

[5]May 8, 2009
    • level: 7
    These last few episodes have been among the best in the series and this episode is no exception.
    I just hope they are able to take down both Christina and the General in the finale and can save Linc and Sara at the same time.
    It's great to see T-bag be a bad guy again as well. For much of this season he seemed to be a pale imitation of his former self, but he's as bad as ever and I couldn't be happier.

eisa_boy

[6]May 9, 2009
    • level: 7
    Great episode !!! epic

umair_23

[7]May 9, 2009
    • level: 12

really good episode. much better then last weeks.

Michael has to make a VERY tough choice (hope he saves linc),, and hes gonna need all the help he can get. and thats probably when C-Note, Sucre and hopefully Kellermen would come in!

Aboody99

[8]May 9, 2009
    • level: 2
    umair_23 wrote:

really good episode. much better then last weeks.

Michael has to make a VERY tough choice (hope he saves linc),, and hes gonna need all the help he can get. and thats probably when C-Note, Sucre and hopefully Kellermen would come in!

yeh C-note and kellermen will be back next week you can tell by looking at the promo

XxIcingOnTopxX

[9]May 9, 2009
    • level: 11
    Loved it, great set up for a finale plot. I know who he chooses because I had to go be stupid and read spoilers haha, but wow, what a hard decision! When the i think a fridge exploded, I was like, yay! Self running away and jumping off the building was epic I really wish for this show to end on good terms because I've watched it for years, I'll be so disappointed if it sucks, but I know the writers can do it!

liveman789

[10]May 9, 2009
    Yea I think that was Kellerman that Michael was talking to at the end of the rpomo, look closely...

umair_23

[11]May 9, 2009
    • level: 12
    can you please post a link for the promo.. i can only find promotional pics on youtube. not a proper video..

Aboody99

[12]May 9, 2009
    • level: 2

umair_23 wrote:
    can you please post a link for the promo.. i can only find promotional pics on youtube. not a proper video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJtQcJosC_Q

Edited on 05/09/2009 9:44am
    Edited 2 total times.

serpentslair645

[13]May 9, 2009
    • level: 6
    Great episodes. So much better than those since the Fall Finale. I`ve got a lot of reason to believe we`re in for a treat in the finale.

Ralfberg

[14]May 9, 2009
    • level: 13
    The ending was great - im really hoping that the finale will be too. Dont know what will happen further though - either he will choose Sarah, or somehow figure out how to save both of them or something. But I just saw that C-Note will appear in the next episode - thats pretty interesting I think.

walkerdoug

[15]May 9, 2009
    • level: 23
    I really liked this episode. The hanger at the end is really good. I don't think that Lincoln will be the one to die though. I am wondering how Michael will pull it off, save both of them. People are posting that someone will return. Well, if they do, hopefully they will help them out. Seeing as Sarah has to be saved, Kellerman would be good for that. He liked her, didn't he?

BAC510

[16]May 10, 2009

From the back of the head, it does sort of look like Kellerman. C-Note is appearing for sure. They must have made us think Kellerman was dead but they kept us wondering because he wasn't shown to have been dead. Like others said, all was seen was gunshots. I am pretty sure Kellerman is undercover somehow, in hiding until the time was right.

WezzyV

[17]May 10, 2009

Amazing episode, I really hope Linc doesn't die because if he does, the whole show has been for no reason... he may aswell have been executed at the beginning. I don't want Sarah to die either, and I don't think either will die, the writers appreciate the fans and I don't think they'll end the show like that.

Ireally hope Kellerman returns, they played it perfectly by leaving his death open for interpretation, they must know by now how much everyone began to love him during his last moments and it will be great to see him back helping Michael finish the Company.

walkerdoug

[18]May 10, 2009
    • level: 23
    So here's my question, now that many are speculating that a character will return, will the main character to die be one of them. Back in season 2(1), both were important to the story. So will one of them die?

liveman789

[19]May 10, 2009
    The only reason why I could think of C-Note wanting to come back is because he is tired of living with the police on his back... and I wonder why Kellerman decided to come back NOW... I always thought it would be cool if Kellerman ended up in Sona with the others...

XxIcingOnTopxX

[20]May 10, 2009
    • level: 11
    liveman789 wrote:
    The only reason why I could think of C-Note wanting to come back is because he is tired of living with the police on his back... and I wonder why Kellerman decided to come back NOW... I always thought it would be cool if Kellerman ended up in Sona with the others...

I;m sure it's a main character in all seasons.