We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Official Discussion Thread: "Rate of Exchange/Killing Your Number"

rodimer777

[201]May 27, 2009
    • level: 3
    It was a perfect finale. I was furious at Michael`s death but the Final Break gave me closure.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TreeHill_89

[202]May 28, 2009
    • level: 32
    does anyone when the u.k is gonna air The final break or have they?

JimmeDK

[203]May 28, 2009
    • level: 7

As soon as we saw Michaels nosebleed on the beach and then the 4 year flash forward, there was not a doubt in my mind what had happened. It was really done beuatifully. It was sad, but really well done. When I saw it I was a bit mad, because they didn't really have to kill him, but it gives the show a much more memorable ending for sure.

It is a lot like the six feet under final. Completely sad, but still a great and beautiful ending.

TreeHill_89

[204]May 29, 2009
    • level: 32
    JimmeDK wrote:

As soon as we saw Michaels nosebleed on the beach and then the 4 year flash forward, there was not a doubt in my mind what had happened. It was really done beuatifully. It was sad, but really well done. When I saw it I was a bit mad, because they didn't really have to kill him, but it gives the show a much more memorable ending for sure.

It is a lot like the six feet under final. Completely sad, but still a great and beautiful ending.

I agree that it was a memeroable ending but i still can't believe they killed him off . I did like at the end where they paid their respects to Michael. I think that every character got what they deserved expect Michael and Self. I felt sorry for Self that the end. What happened to him? And did Mahone get together with the other agent? forget her name.

shanebradley1

[205]May 29, 2009
    • level: 4
    I think it was the perfect ending to such an amazing show. I believe that Michael dying was the perfect way to end, as the whole show was about him and this gives closure. I think the "4 years later" bit was an excellent idea. Everyone got what they deserved in one way or another. (Btw it does seem that Mahone got with that agent, which was a fair ending for him. He saved his wife, Pam, which he set out to do but he could never go back to her, not after their son was killed).

shulululu

[206]May 30, 2009

was episode 22 the kast episode or is it more??

edgar2007perez

[207]May 30, 2009
    there are more of prison break, the final break is like a movie it takes place after michael nose bleed and sara hug each other on the beach and before the 4 year flash forward.

klee_baker

[208]May 31, 2009
    • level: 1
    I'm quite surprised that the UK got the last 2 episodes before the US. I watched them last night & thought that it added to the show's finale. Also... For those who think that Michael didn't deserve to die, do you not think it was quite fitting? I mean the entire way through the show he has been all heroic & not wanting innocent people to die etc, yet by the end of the show think about how many deaths were caused between him breaking Linc out of Prison to where the series finished.