Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Official Discussion Thread "S.O.B."

edgar2007perez

[21]May 4, 2009
    • level: 4

Christina plan is to destroyed the company and she is killing to make the company alliance against each other.

The Genaral say that the speaker who Christina gave scylla is the general friend and Christina will make sure to blame the company for the death of the General friend from the embassy.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PBreak09

[22]May 5, 2009

I thought this episode was well played, i'm a die hard fan, so i try not to bash the series. but the seasons have been getting worse, but never bad. I know i'm going to miss the series come this friday.

noona_1

[23]May 5, 2009
    • level: 2
    can any one explain to me how is Christina how she got out of the bathroom ? when she tied the dental floss the door was close , so why the dental floss became more tied when the Sara close the door again ? excuse me for the bad english

edgar2007perez

[24]May 5, 2009
    The part with the dental floss Chrisitina let it loose the floss on the door knob when Ssra open the door was nothing diffrent it didn't get any loose it just stay exactly the same way until she close the door than it was getting more and more tighter until she close the door.

noona_1

[25]May 6, 2009
    • level: 2

Thanks a lot Edgar , but i'm still confused . would you explain your first line (The part with the dental floss Chrisitina let it loose the floss on the door knob ) in more details please.I really want to know what is happened exactly

edgar2007perez

[26]May 6, 2009
    The door close it was loose and the door open also loose it doesn't change anything until the door close than it's get tighter.

RoboAmish

[27]May 7, 2009
    • level: 18
    That's better. Good stuff. There was finally a sense of urgency, something previous episodes in this run have lacked. I don't know how happy I am with the predictable twist about Mike and Linc not being brothers, but there enough good stuff in this episode to make me look past it

9.3/10

coffeebreath

[28]May 10, 2009
    This episode sucked for the most part BUT the end was a nice twist, framing Linc was well done

danharr

[29]May 11, 2009
    • level: 45
    Fun episode I enjoyed it made me cringe seeing how they were treating and speaking about their mother after mothers day but whatever I enjoyed the action and the frame up of course good episode.