Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Official discussion thread "Vs."

maxxie_m

[1]Apr 24, 2009
    • level: 34
    Please use this thread to discuss episode 4.18 "Vs."...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

XxIcingOnTopxX

[2]Apr 24, 2009
    • level: 11
    This episode was good. I kind of knew Lincoln wouldn't die because of the preview, there's a cliffhanger killer D:
    What I hate is the fact that Lincoln and Micheal ... aren't working together . What happened to the special brotherly bond? like the flashback where he see's Micheal in fox river, loved those moments. I know Lincolns doing it for the both of them, but Brains beat Brawns, well if you put Alex with Micheal lol. Uhm and the ending, omg vincent had a creepy look heehe. and when TBag was like, i don't know, taken? I was like NOO!!! NOT TO FOX RIVER!! OR PRISON! Then I was glad he was back haha. The poart wheer he randomly talks about elephants I was like O__O nice stalling TBag.. haha. So this episode is like 8/10 it had great moments, I just don't like how season 1 they were so close and now in season 4, they lost that connection and they're like, so desperate for freedom.

TheRedTree

[3]Apr 24, 2009
    • level: 5
    I liked this week's episode a lot better than last week's. I'm not too keen on the mother being involved (seems a little corny), but it's not so bad that I won't watch. I wanted to ask something? After the episode aired, a promo for next weeks episode stated there were only 2 episodes left. Now, according to this site, there are six more episodes (four regular episodes and two episode "movie"). Someone want to set me straight as to what the real deal is with the remaining episodes. I'm sad this show is ending but at the same time, I feel like it's time. This episode was pretty good; set a lot of things in motion for me as far as the plot is concerned. I enjoyed T-Bag complaining about the elephants at the embassy gate- I found it a little humorous. I was certain they were going to kill him when the got him into the SUV/van. I am anxious for the series finale, I can't wait to see how this whole four year saga ends.

Jason5550123

[4]Apr 24, 2009
    • level: 11
    The preview said two episodes until the Series Finale. Meaning, there will be two episodes, and then they will air the two episode Series Finale. The two extra episodes are going to be released on DVD. I hope I helped.

anita1992

[5]Apr 24, 2009
    • level: 9
    I have to wait a couple of hours to see the episode but I just want to know one thing. Is Sara pregnant or not?

TheRedTree

[6]Apr 25, 2009
    Thank you, that does help. I figured I had missed something in the promo.

TheRedTree

[7]Apr 25, 2009
    Yes

umair_23

[8]Apr 25, 2009
    • level: 12
    alright, getting better. but still not really up to the standard.

edgar2007perez

[9]Apr 25, 2009
    • level: 4
    I enjoy this episode there is a part at the beginning the sniper stab lincoln but later lincoln he seem alright. It doesn't look like there was some specific details it was too broad maybe it's only me but it was a good episode. The promo say 2 episode and the finale it looks next friday will be episode 19 then 20 and the finale episode 21 and 22 will be on may 15. 3 more weeks to the end of prison break it looks that fox want to end prison break as soon as possible.

Ralfberg

[10]Apr 25, 2009
    • level: 13
    This was a good episode, not the best, but still good. That Lincoln ''stabbing story and then he's ok'' was kind of not convincing, that he got well so soon, but either way, that wasn't so important. So, Im looking forward for next episodes- last ones.

UncleMatt

[11]Apr 25, 2009
    When I read that Michael and Lincoln came to blows over Scylla, and on the description of the episode saying Michael and Lincoln face off, i thought they were gonna like physically like fight, or have some kind of brilliant showdown. but it was kinda reduced to a less than a minute face to face warning.

That may be my only beef with this episode, i was expecting this big fight! but it was still a good episode and have to watch it again!!!!

KellyKKelly

[12]Apr 25, 2009
    • level: 8
    Love this season! This was an exciting episode with nary a dull moment. When the ground controller admonished Michael, telling him he could "go to prison" I laughed out loud at Michael's comeback - "Which one?" :-)

My only beef is I want Michael and Linc to start working together again. I can't stand to see them apart and at odds with each other, however, I see in one of the promos that Michael becomes vicious with momma, yelling at her to tell him where Lincoln is. I hope that's concern in his voice for Linc and not anger.

nothus79

[13]Apr 26, 2009
    • level: 10

pretty decent episode...the whole embassy part seemed a little implausible...i mean they just walked in there and supposedly tbags distraction was the reason it was so easy...seriously??...they dont have any other security than the guards?

on a sidenote....did anyone notice that the note about sandinskis arrival was different when christina received it and when lincoln got it from the guards? they said the same thing but were definitely not the same note...just one of those goofs that happens...they probably lost the first one and had to write a second one

Chazy77

[14]Apr 27, 2009
    • level: 7
    How the hell did Sara get pregnant? When did she actually have any alone-time with Michael?

Jen_on_TV

[15]Apr 27, 2009
    • level: 1
    Chazy77 wrote:
    How the hell did Sara get pregnant? When did she actually have any alone-time with Michael?

hahaha! that is my question too...but maybe they have some time alone at the warehouse, at the boat. I am glad their story still exist.

haldrey

[16]Apr 27, 2009
    • level: 22
    Chazy77 wrote:

Well you see, there are the birds and the bees.....lol Of course they had time time alone, they were travelling together. This was an excellent episode everything is coming together and the bomb is about to explode. This season is as good as the first season. Sorry it is coming to an end.

trrom

[17]Apr 27, 2009
    • level: 2
    Chazy77 wrote:
    There was a scene in the episode where he and she first saw each other after he found out she was alive that it showed them in bed together.....I only remember them kissing....maybe talking too....any how I remember getting the impression then that they might have had sex.

donXomar

[18]Apr 27, 2009
    this is the best tv show in the worlds and the best actor wentworth miller

UncleMatt

[19]Apr 27, 2009
    trrom wrote:
    Chazy77 wrote:
    There was a scene in the episode where he and she first saw each other after he found out she was alive that it showed them in bed together.....I only remember them kissing....maybe talking too....any how I remember getting the impression then that they might have had sex.

Yeah, and then one of the scenes opened with Michael putting his shirt back on LOL. So...lol

I love them two together. I'm rooting for Team MiSa!

Jen_on_TV

[20]Apr 27, 2009
    UncleMatt wrote:
    trrom wrote:
    Chazy77 wrote:

Yeah, and then one of the scenes opened with Michael putting his shirt back on LOL. So...lol

I love them two together. I'm rooting for Team MiSa!

Yeah, i remember that! I am for Team MiSa too!