Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Official discussion thread "Vs."

danharr

[21]Apr 27, 2009
    • level: 45
    Good episode tbag was so funny "I just got the azz kickin of a life time and all you got was a post it note!" and that piece of gold was after his elephant speech wonderful. Can't wait to see what Vs is hiding is he another super bad guy or does he not know how bad Mrs. Schofield really is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ILUVSCOFIELD

[22]Apr 27, 2009
    • level: 9
    WTF is the point of Sara being pregnant? I know the show is ending and we won't see it played out, but to me, it just doesn't make any sense. I don't think it fits the show. Whatever, I just think it's dumb.

avi01

[23]Apr 28, 2009
    • level: 26
    it was ok. Michael-Sara arc is weak...period. I`m much more interested in watching Linc & Co rather than this. They really need to bring everybody together to make things better...not necessarily on the same side but together. With Kranz getting to miami,I guess it will happen. Can`t wait for the final showdown. T-Bag was great this time. Sara`s pregnancy was out of place imo.I always thought it would happen as a feel good factor in the last episode but right now?? Well maybe it will be used to change Michael`s motivations. I really liked this season but I find the last 3 episodes pretty questionable.

il-janus

[24]Apr 28, 2009
    • level: 7
    I actually hate the episode. The turn of events is abysmal. The Christina mother-back-to-life plot line is stupid. It doesn't make any sense and it is not even handled well. The fight between lincoln and michael is again stupid and unwarranted.

Michael being saved by lincoln in that way, is way implausible even for a tv show, especially when considering this is the hundreth time it has happened.

The writers are awfully out of ideas and I don't blame them. They have been forced to stretch a brilliant two-season story line into four seasons. It has been stretched, and the elastic has been broken.

I mourn the genius of the first two seasons.

RoboAmish

[25]Apr 28, 2009
    • level: 18
    Alright, now we're getting somewhere. It's hard to view these episodes anymore as stand alone tales and instead see them as pieces of a puzzle coming together for the end of the season. And the buildup is picking up steam. I agree that Mike's arc is weak, but Linc and co. more than make up for it and I love the group dynamic (especially Linc and Mahone). It's acually kind of nice to see Linc take the spotlight; he's more interesting than he's ever been, and the actor is doing his best work yet. And, I too believed that the brothers were going to physically fight due to the synopsis. Would have probably pushed the episode over the 9 barrier if that was the case. 8.8/10

buckelew

[26]Apr 29, 2009
    • level: 6

i love prison break and have been a huge fan of the show from the beginning, but some of the new storyline is kind of weak. i wish they never brought sarah back, she is so whiny and needy and now they make her pregnant. what purpose does that serve?? it has nothing to do with the stor, so why both add it!! i hope that when michael has to chose between the 2 he choses linc, not the whiny, annoying, clingy sarah!! i will however miss the show when it does end, but i guess all good things must come to an end eventually! i hope that wentworth miller goes on to do more, i will miss him alot! he is gorgeous and a very talented actor!!

WispyNips

[27]Apr 29, 2009
    • level: 9
    Not that great of an episode sadly. The whole mother story line is dumb, hell even the Scylla story line is dumb. I hope this will happen: Scylla will get destroyed and have no use in the plot any more,. The somehow T-Bag will screw everyone over and it will be Micheal, Lincoln and Sucre hunting down T-Bag while also being chased by the the police. Then it will come to a showdown between Micheal and T-Bag.

krismaz

[28]Apr 30, 2009
    • level: 7
    UncleMatt wrote:
    trrom wrote:
    Chazy77 wrote:
    How the hell did Sara get pregnant? When did she actually have any alone-time with Michael?
    There was a scene in the episode where he and she first saw each other after he found out she was alive that it showed them in bed together.....I only remember them kissing....maybe talking too....any how I remember getting the impression then that they might have had sex.

Yeah, and then one of the scenes opened with Michael putting his shirt back on LOL. So...lol

I love them two together. I'm rooting for Team MiSa!

I remembet this episode and I was wondering at the moment did they or did they not? However, when a few moments later Sara started freaking out remembering being tortured and Michael saw her wounded back, I was absolutely sure they hadnt had any sex - Michael would have certainly noticed the scars on her, needless to say about her psychological condition being far from relaxed. So this pregnancy was a complete surprise for me. Anyhow, I like them as a couple and hope this will turn out to be a good addition to the grand finale.

ZitaMay

[29]May 1, 2009
    • level: 1
    Of course I am too,I wish that they will have a good ending.

super_friend21

[30]May 4, 2009
    • level: 27
    It was brilliant. Best episode since Deal or No Deal

katylou89

[31]May 4, 2009
    • level: 2
    hmm, its a bit odd... i preferred its originally series!