Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Official Prison Break Question's and Answer's Thread

jacobp76

[1]May 2, 2008
    • level: 31
    Please use this thread to ask questions, evetually somebody will answer you're question. Also this saves a whole first page being full of dumb questions.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tursiopsseries

[2]May 2, 2008
    • level: 21
    Ok. Seeing as I haven't received one, can someone please explain what a T.O.S is? I think I get the general idea, but a proper explanation would be welcome. Thank you.
    Edited on 05/05/2008 7:44pm
    Edited 3 total times.

murf11121147

[3]May 3, 2008
    • level: 17

A TOS (Terms of Service) violation warning is a (not so) polite official warning sent to users who break the aforementioned Terms of Service, most commonly for posting in off-topic threads, for creating off-topic threads, or for generally being off topic. You also get them for swearing and insulting others and all the usual offensive stuff. If you get 10 you're supposed to be suspended (for a day, or two, or a week) and repeat offenders will be permanently banned. Thanks to all for reading this public service announcement. Have a great day.

angryguywalking

[4]May 3, 2008
    • level: 8
    OK, first Prison Break Question yay!

How does Scofield get the bar of soap that looks like a cell phone into Fox River? Did he carve it while he was there or smuggle it in?

murf11121147

[5]May 3, 2008
    angryguywalking wrote:
    OK, first Prison Break Question yay! How does Scofield get the bar of soap that looks like a cell phone into Fox River? Did he carve it while he was there or smuggle it in?
    Smuggle i'd say. Somehow. Interesting question...

tursiopsseries

[6]May 3, 2008
    • level: 21
    murf11121147 wrote:

A TOS (Terms of Service) violation warning is a (not so) polite official warning sent to users who break the aforementioned Terms of Service, most commonly for posting in off-topic threads, for creating off-topic threads, or for generally being off topic. You also get them for swearing and insulting others and all the usual offensive stuff. If you get 10 you're supposed to be suspended (for a day, or two, or a week) and repeat offenders will be permanently banned. Thanks to all for reading this public service announcement. Have a great day.

Thank you

Ok, PB question - Will we find out about Charles Westmoreland's daughter or should we assume that she's passed away?

Edited on 05/03/2008 10:37pm

anablu

[7]May 4, 2008
    • level: 27
    tursiopsseries wrote:
    murf11121147 wrote:

Thank you

Ok, PB question - Will we find out about Charles Westmoreland's daughter or should we assume that she's passed away?

I would assume that she has passed.. but you never know, i think that storyline is finished so i dont think we will get any answers concerning her..

anbis82

[8]May 4, 2008
    • level: 60
    To angryguywalking's question about the soap: I don't think he smuggled it in. Everything he got in was what he was wearing, like his watch. Soap shouldn't be a problem to get in a prison, even if it looks like a cell phone . He managed to get pills, or a plastic key. He got it probably the same way, but they didn't show for the surprise...

tursiopsseries: I'm afraid, we won't see Westmoreland's daughter. Unless she is part of the company ... She should have died of cancer by now. I guess it was never planned to let her show up, besides the way she did and which made Westmoreland's joining the escape reasonable.

ma_liky

[9]May 5, 2008
    • level: 13

I am so happy we have this threads and that they are pinned, I cannt think of a question right now.

*still jumping*

murf11121147

[10]May 5, 2008
    ma_liky wrote:

I am so happy we have this threads and that they are pinned, I cannt think of a question right now.

*still jumping*

There's no need for you to think of a question right now, this thread will be right here tomorrow! And the next day...and the next...

jesterofdeath

[11]May 5, 2008
    • level: 5
    Who is Jason Leif/ and what does he have to do with Michael, and the company. How will the company find the bird book now that t bag has it. AND!!! What is the importance of the bird book

RoboAmish

[12]May 5, 2008
    • level: 18
    Ok. how about a sensible question people know the answer to as opposed to blind speculation as to what "could" happen

And Jacob... congrats on cleaning up this forum You really are something...

anbis82

[13]May 6, 2008

jesterofdeath wrote:
    Who is Jason Leif/ and what does he have to do with Michael, and the company. How will the company find the bird book now that t bag has it. AND!!! What is the importance of the bird book

Well, this is subject of season 4. Nothing anyone can answer (without speculating) right now

ma_liky

[14]May 7, 2008
    • level: 13
    murf11121147 wrote:
    ma_liky wrote:

*still jumping*

There's no need for you to think of a question right now, this thread will be right here tomorrow! And the next day...and the next...

Yea

denishp_84

[15]May 10, 2008
    • level: 2
    Questions: Why does the company fakes death of the Vice President's brother? Why don't they choose someone else and why Vice President let them do it?

avi01

[16]May 11, 2008
    • level: 26
    I think there was a lot of money involved behind his death...If I remember well, his death would generate enough money to finance the Vice president`s electoral campaign.

anbis82

[17]May 11, 2008
    Tell me if I'm wrong, but wasn't defalcation one of the reasons? He had to disappear so noone would look where the money his sister was using came from? Not to forget: the "special relationship" between the siblings. That could ruin the whole campaign.

avi01

[18]May 11, 2008
    anbis82 wrote:
    Tell me if I'm wrong, but wasn't defalcation one of the reasons? He had to disappear so noone would look where the money his sister was using came from? Not to forget: the "special relationship" between the siblings. That could ruin the whole campaign.

yeah....stuff like that . Dunno about the special relationship tho..cause we learned it in season 2. It was mostly around the financing of The Vice President`s campaign.

anbis82

[19]May 11, 2008

avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    yeah....stuff like that . Dunno about the special relationship tho..cause we learned it in season 2. It was mostly around the financing of The Vice President`s campaign.

On the other hand: when someone wants to be president, people look for dirty stuff. And if you have a skeleton in the closet, they will probably find it. Better hide it far away . Like in the mountains, in a secure house

avi01

[20]May 11, 2008
    anbis82 wrote:

avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:

On the other hand: when someone wants to be president, people look for dirty stuff. And if you have a skeleton in the closet, they will probably find it. Better hide it far away . Like in the mountains, in a secure house

True