Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Official Prison Break Question's and Answer's Thread

lillyland

[61]Jul 5, 2008
    • level: 8

mckenziemymonke wrote:
    Quick question: Can we leave this thread free of chat and just have it with questions and answers so it doesn't became a 5000 page thread full of nothing?

Dude, this entire thread is only 6 pages long and the title of it is Official Prison Break Questions and Answers. The posts that I've read were related to PB from what I could tell. Plus you know how it is during hiatus, there's no episodes to discuss so sometimes the conversations stray a little. Not to mention, with a thread title like "questions and answers", ya gotta know there's gonna be some chatter. That being said, I have a question. Has anyone heard from murf1121147?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jacobp76

[62]Jul 5, 2008
    • level: 31
    lillyland wrote:

mckenziemymonke wrote:
    Quick question: Can we leave this thread free of chat and just have it with questions and answers so it doesn't became a 5000 page thread full of nothing?

Dude, this entire thread is only 6 pages long and the title of it is Official Prison Break Questions and Answers. The posts that I've read were related to PB from what I could tell. Plus you know how it is during hiatus, there's no episodes to discuss so sometimes the conversations stray a little. Not to mention, with a thread title like "questions and answers", ya gotta know there's gonna be some chatter. That being said, I have a question. Has anyone heard from murf1121147?

Haha, I don't understand either. Almost all these posts are questions and answers most of the chat happens in "Prison Break Reminds Me Of An Episode Of Dumbest Criminals".

And Murf's disappeared for a little bit now, havn't heard from her in a while now?

lillyland

[63]Jul 7, 2008
    jacobp76 wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

mckenziemymonke wrote:

Haha, I don't understand either. Almost all these posts are questions and answers most of the chat happens in "Prison Break Reminds Me Of An Episode Of Dumbest Criminals". And Murf's disappeared for a little bit now, havn't heard from her in a while now?

Thanks jacob76, she'll probably pop up just before the hiatus ends, alot of people come back around then.

bisho_1994

[64]Jul 8, 2008
    • level: 6
    DO u know in the pilot episode, the first episode of season 1, at the end when michael is showing his brother the tatoo, it shows a horse or something like that, then it changes to the blueprint. How's that possible does he have like a 3D tatoo like the ones like the tazos? Can some1 tell me how its possible?

lillyland

[65]Jul 8, 2008

bisho_1994 wrote:
    DO u know in the pilot episode, the first episode of season 1, at the end when michael is showing his brother the tatoo, it shows a horse or something like that, then it changes to the blueprint. How's that possible does he have like a 3D tatoo like the ones like the tazos? Can some1 tell me how its possible?

Yeah, he purposely camouflaged the blueprints of Fox River in art work like the Sisteen Chapel and other artistic works so they wouldn't be detected by prison personnel upon entering the big house. I don't think it would have gone over so well if he'd shown up with blatantly visible blueprints showing the pipes beneath the prison, in which he intended to escape. It would have been tantamount to tattoing a sign on his forehead with an arrow pointing to the pipe they were gonna crawl thru to freedom. Hope that makes sense.

Edited on 07/08/2008 7:34am

sgerrard00

[66]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 2

Question 1:

In the episode in which they did the bang & burn, did they make it look like the whole thing was a bit easy? 2 more choppers would have done the job? If it wasn't for Michael, Whistler would already have escaped. And I noticed both Michael and Whistler were hanging in the sky for like 5 minutes or longer, nobody actually tried to shoot them down. They were so high up in the sky, it couldn't be that nobody realized that.

Question 2:

In the episode in which the general went with Gretchen to the place where he was told LJ was kept, he only brought one soilder along with him.... What!? He thought the place was unguarded or what!? As a general, he should have known better.

tanshen

[67]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 4
    My thoughts exactly.

jacobp76

[68]Jul 11, 2008
    • level: 31
    sgerrard00 wrote:

Question 1:

In the episode in which they did the bang & burn, did they make it look like the whole thing was a bit easy? 2 more choppers would have done the job? If it wasn't for Michael, Whistler would already have escaped. And I noticed both Michael and Whistler were hanging in the sky for like 5 minutes or longer, nobody actually tried to shoot them down. They were so high up in the sky, it couldn't be that nobody realized that.

Question 2:

In the episode in which the general went with Gretchen to the place where he was told LJ was kept, he only brought one soilder along with him.... What!? He thought the place was unguarded or what!? As a general, he should have known better.

I don't know but I think you're looking for errors in the show.

sgerrard00

[69]Jul 13, 2008
    not trying to find errors. I like this show as much as you do. The show is awesome... It was just how i felt after watching the two episodes.

tursiopsseries

[70]Jul 13, 2008
    • level: 21
    sgerrard00 wrote:

Question 2:

My thoughts on this question is the General underestimated what Gretchen was capable of and believed with his experience, he only needed one bodyguard. He may have lost face if he took a dozen guards and he turns up to an empty shed.

mscraftee

[71]Jul 16, 2008
    • level: 22
    tursiopsseries wrote:
    sgerrard00 wrote:

Question 2:

My thoughts on this question is the General underestimated what Gretchen was capable of and believed with his experience, he only needed one bodyguard. He may have lost face if he took a dozen guards and he turns up to an empty shed.

I agree, some men underestimate how tough a woman can be and Gretchen played on that. I mean, if you didn't know her, you would never guess how evil and heartless she can be. He just made the same mistake many men have made before, by not seeing her as a danger.

ilmosh

[72]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 22
    tursiopsseries wrote:

vman85 wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:
    I have a question that might not be able to be answered until the next season begins, however, is Scylla going to be two hours long or will the two hours consist of the episodes Scylla and Breaking and Entering?
    It's gonna be 2 seperate episodes, and we will get a 2 hr premier

Thank you Vman Although I don't know when we in Australia will get to see the fourth season ...

Prison Break will be fast-trackd on Seven here in Australia .well that is wat i have heard

vman85

[73]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 29
    ilmosh wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

vman85 wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:
    I have a question that might not be able to be answered until the next season begins, however, is Scylla going to be two hours long or will the two hours consist of the episodes Scylla and Breaking and Entering?

Thank you Vman Although I don't know when we in Australia will get to see the fourth season ...

Prison Break will be fast-trackd on Seven here in Australia .well that is wat i have heard
    Still have no idea of when it will start in the U.K, but it dont matter to me I'll just D/L them the next day

tursiopsseries

[74]Jul 31, 2008
    ilmosh wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

vman85 wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

I hope so!

chlo-bo

[75]Aug 1, 2008
    yeh i dont like to look out for errors i just love it too much... so just a rewind back to the first season... whats the go with t-bag, i remember hearing sumthing about his family but im nt 100% sure y he was in there...
    Also was he doing stuff to that kid before the kid hung himself?

lillyland

[76]Aug 4, 2008

chlo-bo wrote:
    yeh i dont like to look out for errors i just love it too much... so just a rewind back to the first season... whats the go with t-bag, i remember hearing sumthing about his family but im nt 100% sure y he was in there... Also was he doing stuff to that kid before the kid hung himself?

Put it this way, Cherry (the kid who hung himself) was a "present" for T-Bag after he got out of solitary or something. So yeah he was doing sexual stuff to that kid. It's the reason he hung himself, he couldn't take it anymore.

tursiopsseries

[77]Aug 7, 2008

How to post a question on the Prison Break forum in 3 easy steps (focused on one particular person who shall remain nameless)

1. Make your way to the pinned thread - Official Prison Break questions and answers

2. Ask your question:

How do you think the gang will get access to money? They need to eat etc ...

(Ok, trivial question which I kinda assume the answer of, but anyway)

3. Wait patiently for people to respond to your question ...

generalbrent

[78]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 15
    As soon as Whistler was put in SONA, why didn't Gretchen just helicopter him out straight away? It seems that they almost got him out in Bang and Burn, the only thing stopping them was Michael, who was supposed to help them get him out. Seems extravagant to have Mike try and break him out, when they could just bang and burn from the get-go.

avi01

[79]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 26
    generalbrent wrote:
    As soon as Whistler was put in SONA, why didn't Gretchen just helicopter him out straight away? It seems that they almost got him out in Bang and Burn, the only thing stopping them was Michael, who was supposed to help them get him out. Seems extravagant to have Mike try and break him out, when they could just bang and burn from the get-go.

it was analyzed and considered too dangerous.

lillyland

[80]Aug 7, 2008

generalbrent wrote:

Dude, I have no idea what the answer is but let me be the first to say thank you for posting your question in the Q&A thread and not starting some ridiculous freaking new thread.