Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Official Prison Break Question's and Answer's Thread

avi01

[101]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 26
    vman85 wrote:
    UncleMatt wrote:
    Yeah snitching isn't cool, Avi and Ana are pretty tight dudes.
    Since when did Ana turn into a dude

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HarmlessAngel

[104]Aug 9, 2008
    • level: 10
    UncleMatt wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:

and about abruzzi, i dont think he will come back, his death did seem pretty certain, i mean we saw him get shot like x number of times didnt we?

Yeah, well we saw 2-3 bullet holes in Veronica, 1 being in her head...and people still think she is coming back. And I don't think they got a fake Veronica to sneak into the house and get shot at.

Hmm i think she could appear in flashbacks, or her name could get mentioned, but thats probably it

tursiopsseries

[105]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 21

Okay, I'm going to post a question in the question and answer thread, because it's silly starting a new thread when we have this beautiful pinned thread right here (do you think I've made my point? )

It's a bit speculative but anyway: Who do you think will find Sara first, Lincoln or Michael? From some of the promo's, it gave me the indication that Lincoln would find her first, in Panama. What does everyone else think?

Edited on 08/12/2008 8:04am

avi01

[106]Aug 12, 2008
    From the promo I think they find her both. The run in some warehouse, both enter a room and Michael says "Sara". For the romance I think Michael must be the first.

HarmlessAngel

[107]Aug 12, 2008
    tursiopsseries wrote:

Okay, I'm going to post a question in the question and answer thread, because it's silly starting a new thread when we have this beautiful pinned thread right here (do you think I've made my point? )

It's a bit speculative but anyway: Who do you think will find Sara first, Lincoln or Michael? From some of the promo's, it gave me the indication that Lincoln would find her first, in Panama. What does everyone else think?

like avi said i think they find her at the same time, because they do walk into the room together,
    and yes i get the point your making

HarmlessAngel

[108]Aug 12, 2008

This is more of a fan opinion type question

I read somewhere that the original plan for the start of season 2 was for Abruzzi to hold Linc nd Michael hostage for the whereabouts of Finbonacci

What do you think were the reasons for the writers not going with the oringinal idea?

avi01

[109]Aug 12, 2008
    I`ve read he would have kidnapped Sara and hold him as hostage..just rumors tho.
    Dunno...I loved the Abruzzi character and was pretty P**** when he got killed off...so maybe it would have work.
    Abruzzi was my favorite in season 1 but when he died..my new fave was the man who killed him,Mr Mahone

On the other hand, that Fibanacci thing was getting a little too long...dunno really.
    These are all rumors tho.

Dark-Messenger

[110]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 9
    Sorry if this is a repeat question. In the new trailers for season 4, There's a shot of Lincoln in a car and it looks like there's something wrong with his left eye. Am I imagining things or is there something wrong with it?

avi01

[111]Aug 12, 2008
    Dark-Messenger wrote:
    Sorry if this is a repeat question. In the new trailers for season 4, There's a shot of Lincoln in a car and it looks like there's something wrong with his left eye. Am I imagining things or is there something wrong with it?

haven`t notice that. The vid is not of great quality anyway

tursiopsseries

[112]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 21
    HarmlessAngel wrote:

I read somewhere that the original plan for the start of season 2 was for Abruzzi to hold Linc nd Michael hostage for the whereabouts of Finbonacci

What do you think were the reasons for the writers not going with the oringinal idea?

I read somewhere that Fox thought the torture scenes were too violent when the script was read (I think it was for Season 2, Episode 3 Scan that this was meant to happen), so the writers had to change the script

lillyland

[113]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 8
    tursiopsseries wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:

I read somewhere that Fox thought the torture scenes were too violent when the script was read (I think it was for Season 2, Episode 3 Scan that this was meant to happen), so the writers had to change the script

Also, Peter Stormare (Abruzzi) wanted out of his contract and off this show in a huge way. Remember, he's pretty big on the silver screen but this is television and it's a much bigger commitment time-wise. I don't think anyone could have predicted how big this show would become or how fantastic Abruzzi's role would become (thanks to PS). PS did a great job creating Abruzzi and that role could have gone on forever.

lillyland

[114]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 8
    Can someone please remind me what Luis was in Sona for?

HarmlessAngel

[115]Aug 14, 2008
    lillyland wrote:
    Can someone please remind me what Luis was in Sona for?

mcgrady right?
    he robbed a car, which was shown in a visitation clip

Breakin13

[116]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 4
    Sorry if this is a stupid question but in "Boxed in", what was the general doing to torture gretchen? To me all it looked like was him holding a plastic bag over her face and wetting it.

jacobp76

[117]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 31
    Breakin13 wrote:
    Sorry if this is a stupid question but in "Boxed in", what was the general doing to torture gretchen? To me all it looked like was him holding a plastic bag over her face and wetting it.

I'm not 100% percent sure, but I think it most of been hard to breath and the guards were hopping she would panic and give in but they then relized it wasn't her first time and stopped.

Breakin13

[118]Aug 14, 2008
    jacobp76 wrote:
    Breakin13 wrote:

I'm not 100% percent sure, but I think it most of been hard to breath and the guards were hopping she would panic and give in but they then relized it wasn't her first time and stopped.

Oh, good thing i'm not the only one who didnt really understand. I mean i did get the fact that she couldnt breath due to the plastic but the hose just seemed trivial.

jacobp76

[119]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 31
    Breakin13 wrote:
    jacobp76 wrote:
    Breakin13 wrote:

Oh, good thing i'm not the only one who didnt really understand. I mean i did get the fact that she couldnt breath due to the plastic but the hose just seemed trivial.

Sweet avatar.

Breakin13

[120]Aug 14, 2008
    jacobp76 wrote:
    Sweet avatar.
    Thanks dude. The Dark Knight is my all time favorite movie. Heath Ledger is the joker (may he rest in peace). He better win that oscar.
    Edited on 08/14/2008 8:30pm