FOX (ended 2009)

Official Prison Break Question's and Answer's Thread

jacobp76

[121]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 31
    Breakin13 wrote:
    [QUOTE="jacobp76]
    Sweet avatar.

Thanks dude. The Dark Knight is my all time favorite movie. Heath Ledger is the joker (may he rest in peace). He better win that oscar.[/QUOTE]

For sure he's gonna, everybody's going crazy over the role, I understand why.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Breakin13

[122]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 4
    jacobp76 wrote:
    Breakin13 wrote:
    [QUOTE="jacobp76]
    Sweet avatar.

Thanks dude. The Dark Knight is my all time favorite movie. Heath Ledger is the joker (may he rest in peace). He better win that oscar.

For sure he's gonna, everybody's going crazy over the role, I understand why.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and the insane amount of money the movie is making sure wont hurt his chances.

jacobp76

[123]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 31
    When you have time and are feeling bored go check out the topic "Prison Break Reminds Me Of An Episode Of Dumbest Criminals". Just read through it.

Breakin13

[124]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 4
    jacobp76 wrote:
    When you have time and are feeling bored go check out the topic "Prison Break Reminds Me Of An Episode Of Dumbest Criminals". Just read through it.

That was just hilarious. I almost died of laughter. That avi is a funny dude.

lillyland

[125]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 8

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:
    Can someone please remind me what Luis was in Sona for?
    mcgrady right? he robbed a car, which was shown in a visitation clip

Thanks Harmless I just finished watching S3 and I think I must have missed that part.

HarmlessAngel

[126]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 10
    lillyland wrote:

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

Thanks Harmless I just finished watching S3 and I think I must have missed that part.

its okay , i think it might of been the episode with the bang and burn or an online visitation clip, i think i remember him talking bout it to his dad

question:

has there been any new jane-related info?

Edited on 08/17/2008 2:12pm

lillyland

[127]Aug 18, 2008
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

its okay , i think it might of been the episode with the bang and burn or an online visitation clip, i think i remember him talking bout it to his dad

question:

I haven't heard anything as of yet. I was kind of hoping to see her again ~ for some reason I'd much rather see Linc with her than Sophia.

tursiopsseries

[128]Aug 18, 2008
    • level: 21
    Okay, in several of the promos, Sara has a black band around her left forefinger. Does anyone know what it is? Is it a ring? It looks like a funny-looking ring if it is. Any suggestions?

lillyland

[129]Aug 18, 2008

tursiopsseries wrote:
    Okay, in several of the promos, Sara has a black band around her left forefinger. Does anyone know what it is? Is it a ring? It looks like a funny-looking ring if it is. Any suggestions?

Here goes nothing...

1) reminder not to lose her head?

2) friendship ring from Susan B?

3) fashion accessory for "gals on the run", this would be the sequel to "girls gone wild" of course

HarmlessAngel

[130]Aug 18, 2008
    lillyland wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

question:

I haven't heard anything as of yet. I was kind of hoping to see her again ~ for some reason I'd much rather see Linc with her than Sophia.

Damn I Completely Agreee. Ive Never Warmed To Sofia( I Think That Is How Her Name Is Spelt ). Although Jane Is Much Older Than Linc I Think.

lillyland

[131]Aug 18, 2008
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

question:

Damn I Completely Agreee. Ive Never Warmed To Sofia( I Think That Is How Her Name Is Spelt ). Although Jane Is Much Older Than Linc I Think.

I feel the same way about Sofia. Don't get me wrong, I really like her and she's cute as a button and all but she's a really lousy actress. Not to mention, she seems waaaayyyyy too young for Linc and Whistler (truth be told). I think he and Jane may be around the same age or close to it. With a potential boyfriend like Linc the Sink a gal's gotta have her wits about her and Sofia is just too naive. I think Jane would be a better match for him, she knew his dad, took care of his son and is more than familiar with the company ~ she's more of a contemporary.

HarmlessAngel

[132]Aug 18, 2008
    lillyland wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

question:

I feel the same way about Sofia. Don't get me wrong, I really like her and she's cute as a button and all but she's a really lousy actress. Not to mention, she seems waaaayyyyy too young for Linc and Whistler (truth be told). I think he and Jane may be around the same age or close to it. With a potential boyfriend like Linc the Sink a gal's gotta have her wits about her and Sofia is just too naive. I think Jane would be a better match for him, she knew his dad, took care of his son and is more than familiar with the company ~ she's more of a contemporary.

yeah i agreee with ya, although as for linc, i think veronica was the best for him, childhoood sweethearts

okay i feel dumb now, but in the pilot, where michael first talks to stupid bellick, bellick says that the rules of the prison are :

1: You got nothing coming.
    2: See Rule 1.

I dont get the 'see rule 1',maybe its coz i havent wached season 1 in ages

Edited on 08/18/2008 12:42pm

lillyland

[133]Aug 18, 2008
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

question:

yeah i agreee with ya, although as for linc, i think veronica was the best for him, childhoood sweethearts

okay i feel dumb now, but in the pilot, where michael first talks to stupid bellick, bellick says that the rules of the prison are :

1: You got nothing coming.
    2: See Rule 1.

I dont get the 'see rule 1',maybe its coz i havent wached season 1 in ages

'See Rule 1' was just a smart-a@$ way of Bellick telling Scofield that "he's got nothing coming" - again. There really was only 1 rule. Also, Veronica was definitely better suited for Linc than anyone else who's been on the series. I know alot of people didn't really like Veronica but I thought she was great and perfect for Linc. Maybe she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but then again, neither is Linc. hehe

HarmlessAngel

[134]Aug 18, 2008
    lillyland wrote:

'See Rule 1' was just a smart-a@$ way of Bellick telling Scofield that "he's got nothing coming" - again. There really was only 1 rule. Also, Veronica was definitely better suited for Linc than anyone else who's been on the series. I know alot of people didn't really like Veronica but I thought she was great and perfect for Linc. Maybe she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but then again, neither is Linc. hehe

Thanks
    i thought so, but re watching prison break, made me think deeper into it, i guess im just over analysing!!
    Loool yeah Veronica nd Linc, they rocked!

tursiopsseries

[135]Aug 18, 2008
    • level: 21
    lillyland wrote:

tursiopsseries wrote:

Here goes nothing...

1) reminder not to lose her head?

2) friendship ring from Susan B?

3) fashion accessory for "gals on the run", this would be the sequel to "girls gone wild" of course

Love the first one

lillyland

[136]Aug 19, 2008
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

Thanks i thought so, but re watching prison break, made me think deeper into it, i guess im just over analysing!! Loool yeah Veronica nd Linc, they rocked!

OMG Harmless, did you know that LJ and Sofia are actually the same age in real life (24)? If anything, she should have been the hookup for him. I gotta say, I'm a bit creeped out because both Linc and Whistler are much older. I know it may only be a 10 or 11 yr difference but she just looks and seems too young for the both of them. I knew there was something off about these pairings.

HarmlessAngel

[137]Aug 19, 2008
    lillyland wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

Thanks i thought so, but re watching prison break, made me think deeper into it, i guess im just over analysing!! Loool yeah Veronica nd Linc, they rocked!

OMG Harmless, did you know that LJ and Sofia are actually the same age in real life (24)? If anything, she should have been the hookup for him. I gotta say, I'm a bit creeped out because both Linc and Whistler are much older. I know it may only be a 10 or 11 yr difference but she just looks and seems too young for the both of them. I knew there was something off about these pairings.

lol
    ohhhh i knew she was young, and i knew LJ was older than he played,buh thinking of it like that they should have paired them off
    i could never see how sofia nd whistler were into eachother
    and i could see a relationship building in linc with her but neverwanted it to!!

lillyland

[138]Aug 19, 2008
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

lol ohhhh i knew she was young, and i knew LJ was older than he played,buh thinking of it like that they should have paired them off i could never see how sofia nd whistler were into eachother and i could see a relationship building in linc with her but neverwanted it to!!

I KNOW right? What the heck was Whistler thinking? And what was he doing, trolling the college scene looking for a date? EEEWWWWWW ~ She said she met him at a bar she worked at, because he came in there often. This was probably intentional, he may have been looking for someone who wouldn't be too quick on the uptake. Boy did he pick the right girl cause she was completely snowed. Well, at least she had the good sense to leave him ~ for Linc...not sure how much of an improvement that'll be but at least with Linc you know up front what you're getting. Geezzzz, I think I'm gonna go break out the can of "creep-repellant".

HarmlessAngel

[139]Aug 19, 2008
    lillyland wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

lol ohhhh i knew she was young, and i knew LJ was older than he played,buh thinking of it like that they should have paired them off i could never see how sofia nd whistler were into eachother and i could see a relationship building in linc with her but neverwanted it to!!

I KNOW right? What the heck was Whistler thinking? And what was he doing, trolling the college scene looking for a date? EEEWWWWWW ~ She said she met him at a bar she worked at, because he came in there often. This was probably intentional, he may have been looking for someone who wouldn't be too quick on the uptake. Boy did he pick the right girl cause she was completely snowed. Well, at least she had the good sense to leave him ~ for Linc...not sure how much of an improvement that'll be but at least with Linc you know up front what you're getting. Geezzzz, I think I'm gonna go break out the can of "creep-repellant".

Hah yeah whistler crazy guy, maybe company life wasnt giving him a good opener with women his age, so he decided to hit on younger people.
    Yep linc, very brawny and hes not ashamed of hiding it, and we all love it

UncleMatt

[140]Aug 19, 2008
    • level: 5
    lillyland wrote:

I know alot of people didn't really like Veronica but I thought she was great and perfect for Linc. Maybe she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but then again, neither is Linc. hehe

Veronica was by no means stupid, she was just too ambitious for her own good. It clouded her ability to think for herself. Linc is no dummy either, people tend to try to compare him to his brother too much and I guess it makes him look A LOT less smart. It kinda is true, but its a mean way of putting it.

But anyway, yeah Linc and Veronica ARE perfect for each other. It's terrible what happened to her too. Noone can replace what they had..

Edited on 08/19/2008 8:43pm