Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Official Prison Break Question's and Answer's Thread

REMiXx17

[141]Aug 19, 2008
    • level: 3
    I never understood the DB Cooper / Charles Westmoreland thing. Were they the same person or what? can someone clarify that little story line?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tursiopsseries

[142]Aug 19, 2008
    • level: 21

REMiXx17 wrote:
    I never understood the DB Cooper / Charles Westmoreland thing. Were they the same person or what? can someone clarify that little story line?

They were the same person. DB Cooper was the alias used by Charles when he hijacked the plane.

lillyland

[143]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 8

Hey quick question...is Gary Mills (Whistler's alternate ID) somehow related/connected to President Mills from S2? Towards the end of S2 when Michael is meeting up with the fake "Gary Cooper" about the tape, the guy tells him he's giving it to a Federal Judge appointed by President Mills. Sorry if this question is redundant and was answered during the original airing of the epi but I've only recently watched S3.

REMiXx17

[144]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 3
    lillyland wrote:

Hey quick question...is Gary Mills (Whistler's alternate ID) somehow related/connected to President Mills from S2? Towards the end of S2 when Michael is meeting up with the fake "Gary Cooper" about the tape, the guy tells him he's giving it to a Federal Judge appointed by President Mills. Sorry if this question is redundant and was answered during the original airing of the epi but I've only recently watched S3.

his fake name was actually Gary Miller so i don't think there was any relation between the two of them

lillyland

[145]Aug 20, 2008
    REMiXx17 wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

his fake name was actually Gary Miller so i don't think there was any relation between the two of them

Oh crap, I thought both names were Mills ~ thanks for clarifying.

HarmlessAngel

[146]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 10
    tursiopsseries wrote:

REMiXx17 wrote:

They were the same person. DB Cooper was the alias used by Charles when he hijacked the plane.

also this story is based on a real story where a man who named himself D.B Cooper hijacked a plane with loadsa money

UncleMatt

[147]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 5
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

REMiXx17 wrote:

also this story is based on a real story where a man who named himself D.B Cooper hijacked a plane with loadsa money

Yeah the only part of that in the show that is fake is when he changed his name to Westmoreland, buried the cash under the Silo, ran over and killed someone, and got sent to Fox River. Everything before that is all the real story.

lillyland

[148]Aug 21, 2008
    UncleMatt wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

REMiXx17 wrote:

Yeah the only part of that in the show that is fake is when he changed his name to Westmoreland, buried the cash under the Silo, ran over and killed someone, and got sent to Fox River. Everything before that is all the real story.

It's funny, every now and then I'll catch a news article about the DB Cooper hijacking in the paper or on one of the elevator televisions. Always makes me wonder if anyone would have been interested in it had his story not been revived on PB.

UncleMatt

[149]Aug 21, 2008
    lillyland wrote:
    UncleMatt wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

REMiXx17 wrote:

It's funny, every now and then I'll catch a news article about the DB Cooper hijacking in the paper or on one of the elevator televisions. Always makes me wonder if anyone would have been interested in it had his story not been revived on PB.

Well since it happened way back when, it was probably a big story, especially since it involves a lot of money and a disappearance. My parents told me about it when they first talked about it on the show. No doubt it was big back then.

tursiopsseries

[150]Aug 22, 2008
    Do you think the guys in the gang will be/are jealous of Michael and Sara's relationship during the 4th season?

HarmlessAngel

[151]Aug 22, 2008
    tursiopsseries wrote:
    Do you think the guys in the gang will be/are jealous of Michael and Sara's relationship during the 4th season?

Bellick might be, he had a crush on her remember, I dont think Linc, Sucre, Mahone will have though, they're all tied up in that department arent they?

tursiopsseries

[152]Aug 22, 2008

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:
    Bellick might be, he had a crush on her remember, I dont think Linc, Sucre, Mahone will have though, they're all tied up in that department arent they?

I was thinking of Bellick too! Though I was thinking more along the lines that they'd be a little jealous because their loved ones can't be with them at the moment.

HarmlessAngel

[153]Aug 22, 2008
    tursiopsseries wrote:

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

I was thinking of Bellick too! Though I was thinking more along the lines that they'd be a little jealous because their loved ones can't be with them at the moment.

hmmm yeah, maybe theyll be envious but then again they might think their loved ones wouldbe in danger being with them

tursiopsseries

[154]Aug 22, 2008
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

hmmm yeah, maybe theyll be envious but then again they might think their loved ones wouldbe in danger being with them

True, though I'm sure they wouldn't mind being a little closer to them.

HarmlessAngel

[155]Aug 22, 2008
    tursiopsseries wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

Yeah, sucre sees maricruz though doesnt he, i love them two!

lillyland

[156]Aug 22, 2008
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

Hmmm.... interesting question. I honestly don't think Bellick would have a problem though. It seemed as though he gained a real respect for their relationship, her importance to Michael and Sara as a person in S3 when he keeps bringing up her death to Michael. I was truly surprised at his reaction to the news of her death. The only concern I had was that now everyone knows just how important she is to him and can use her as a means to get to Michael. The cat's out of the bag on that one too I guess since it's already happened. I LOVE Sucre and Maricruz too and I hope he's going to be staying with them.

HarmlessAngel

[157]Aug 22, 2008
    lillyland wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

Hmmm.... interesting question. I honestly don't think Bellick would have a problem though. It seemed as though he gained a real respect for their relationship, her importance to Michael and Sara as a person in S3 when he keeps bringing up her death to Michael. I was truly surprised at his reaction to the news of her death. The only concern I had was that now everyone knows just how important she is to him and can use her as a means to get to Michael. The cat's out of the bag on that one too I guess since it's already happened. I LOVE Sucre and Maricruz too and I hope he's going to be staying with them.

lol, oh yeahhh he was really nice about it! saying that how he thought he was keeping the bad ppl inside at fox river..but now it came to light that there are bad people on the streets...thats actually the only thing about bellick i like!

UncleMatt

[158]Aug 22, 2008
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    lillyland wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:
    HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:

lol, oh yeahhh he was really nice about it! saying that how he thought he was keeping the bad ppl inside at fox river..but now it came to light that there are bad people on the streets...thats actually the only thing about bellick i like!

Yeah after Season 3, I have really started to like Bellick I'll be honest. At the end when T-Bag killed Lechero, Bellick looked so frightened, shows how he can't handle people dying around him.

UncleMatt

[159]Aug 23, 2008
    I'm currently rewatching the 3rd season and i just got done Bang and Burn, and i just was wondering, was Whistler really ALLOWED to use the rock he picked up in the fight against Michael? I thought it they were just supposed to use their bare hands..

tursiopsseries

[160]Aug 23, 2008

UncleMatt wrote:
    I'm currently rewatching the 3rd season and i just got done Bang and Burn, and i just was wondering, was Whistler really ALLOWED to use the rock he picked up in the fight against Michael? I thought it they were just supposed to use their bare hands..

I was a bit confused by this also, as the rules apparently state "No weapons". That rock was definitely a weapon!