Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Official Prison Break Question's and Answer's Thread

HarmlessAngel

[161]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 10
    tursiopsseries wrote:

UncleMatt wrote:
    I'm currently rewatching the 3rd season and i just got done Bang and Burn, and i just was wondering, was Whistler really ALLOWED to use the rock he picked up in the fight against Michael? I thought it they were just supposed to use their bare hands..

I was a bit confused by this also, as the rules apparently state "No weapons". That rock was definitely a weapon!

yeah he shoulnt hav been allowed
    maybe its just a continuity error
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SebyLoeb

[162]Aug 24, 2008

Hello!! I've jest got up to date with the movie. Is there anyone thinking that Sara it's alive?? I supose she is, it was just a strategy. The company does anything to catch Scofield, and being so smart (Scofield), they needed a back-up plan....She must be alive, that's the point...

Thanks. SL

avi01

[163]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 26
    SebyLoeb wrote:

Hello!! I've jest got up to date with the movie. Is there anyone thinking that Sara it's alive?? I supose she is, it was just a strategy. The company does anything to catch Scofield, and being so smart (Scofield), they needed a back-up plan....She must be alive, that's the point...

Thanks. SL

she is

jacobp76

[164]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 31
    avi01 wrote:
    SebyLoeb wrote:

Thanks. SL

she is

no way

lillyland

[165]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 8
    jacobp76 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    SebyLoeb wrote:

Thanks. SL

she is
    no way

Ahhhh, the spoilers just keep rolling in huh?

leme009

[166]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 9

I´m watching season 1, again, and there is something that´s been bothering me, lets see what you guys think:

Michael needed to get to sick bay so they could climb off the window and reach the wall, that is why Sucre and Abruzzi did the thing with the devil projection on the wall, etc. In the episode "Riots, Drills and the Devil" parts 1 and 2, Michael gets to the docs office to save Sara, who is been terrorized by some of the inmates.

My question is, why didn´t Michael and the others take that route to get to the infirmary for the escape? Why did they need the hole in the guards break room?

leme009

[167]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 9
    Did the bothers know what happened with Veronica? Did L J know she was going to Montana? Have they ever mentioned her again?
    Edited on 08/25/2008 9:55am

Miss_Potatoe

[168]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 4
    leme009 wrote:

I´m watching season 1, again, and there is something that´s been bothering me, lets see what you guys think:

Michael needed to get to sick bay so they could climb off the window and reach the wall, that is why Sucre and Abruzzi did the thing with the devil projection on the wall, etc. In the episode "Riots, Drills and the Devil" parts 1 and 2, Michael gets to the docs office to save Sara, who is been terrorized by some of the inmates.

My question is, why didn´t Michael and the others take that route to get to the infirmary for the escape? Why did they need the hole in the guards break room?

The riot starts in A-wing, the sick bay is in B-wing. That's where Michael goes to rescue Sara. The infirmary is somewhere else. (I'm watching Riots, Drills and the Devil right now)

Miss_Potatoe

[169]Aug 25, 2008
    leme009 wrote:
    Did the bothers know what happened with Veronica? Did L J know she was going to Montana? Have they ever mentioned her again?
    She and Linc were on the phone when she got killed. Don't think they new exactly where she was, as Kellerman took them to the house eventually. Wasn't Nick the only one who knew that she went to Montana? And no, they haven't mentioned her again.

lillyland

[170]Aug 25, 2008

Bellick's storyline has GOT to go already. I'm hoping somehow, he's the "main character" that gets offed in the season premiere. As for Susan B., I would love to see her dead in a million different ways but quite frankly that would just be too kind for her. I wanna see some serious pay-back coming this broad's way and I don't mean the proverbial name-calling and hair-pulling from S3.

HarmlessAngel

[171]Aug 25, 2008
    Miss_Potatoe wrote:
    leme009 wrote:
    She and Linc were on the phone when she got killed. Don't think they new exactly where she was, as Kellerman took them to the house eventually. Wasn't Nick the only one who knew that she went to Montana? And no, they haven't mentioned her again.

they did mention her in episode 18 or 19 of season 2, which was the first time the brothers fought, i think michael was feelin bad a bout sara, and lincoln was basically saying to get over it and then mike was like 'what about Veronica'

lillyland

[172]Aug 25, 2008

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    Miss_Potatoe wrote:
    leme009 wrote:
    they did mention her in episode 18 or 19 of season 2, which was the first time the brothers fought, i think michael was feelin bad a bout sara, and lincoln was basically saying to get over it and then mike was like 'what about Veronica'

Ha, good question since judging by the reactions of mostly Linc, you'd never know he was aware she was dead. Unfortunately, Veronica's become a distant memory, which is sad because she knew them almost all their lives and fought like hell to clear Linc. What does she get for her troubles? ~ Shot, dismembered and forgotten. I've always felt this could have been handled better because her character was instrumental in uncovering a majority of the information the brothers received about the company and their shenanigans. Not to mention, she and Linc were romantically linked for most of their lives and the dude has barely even mentioned her except to ward off a fight between himself and Michael. I realize this is a fast-paced show but if they can subject us to countless groping marathons between Maricruz and Sucre ~ via flashback no less, surely they can scrounge up a sympathy scene that lasts more than 3 seconds for Veronica.

HarmlessAngel

[173]Aug 25, 2008
    lillyland wrote:

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    Miss_Potatoe wrote:
    leme009 wrote:

Ha, good question since judging by the reactions of mostly Linc, you'd never know he was aware she was dead. Unfortunately, Veronica's become a distant memory, which is sad because she knew them almost all their lives and fought like hell to clear Linc. What does she get for her troubles? ~ Shot, dismembered and forgotten. I've always felt this could have been handled better because her character was instrumental in uncovering a majority of the information the brothers received about the company and their shenanigans. Not to mention, she and Linc were romantically linked for most of their lives and the dude has barely even mentioned her except to ward off a fight between himself and Michael. I realize this is a fast-paced show but if they can subject us to countless groping marathons between Maricruz and Sucre ~ via flashback no less, surely they can scrounge up a sympathy scene that lasts more than 3 seconds for Veronica.

ive nt really thought of it that way before- buh yeah i totally agree

UncleMatt

[174]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 5
    lillyland wrote:

Bellick's storyline has GOT to go already. I'm hoping somehow, he's the "main character" that gets offed in the season premiere. As for Susan B., I would love to see her dead in a million different ways but quite frankly that would just be too kind for her. I wanna see some serious pay-back coming this broad's way and I don't mean the proverbial name-calling and hair-pulling from S3.

I don't think Bellick has his seperate storyline anymore. I think his plot will merge will other people he could be around. Me, I'd like to see him have a happy ending. He's been through HELL and back, now he is in hell again. I mean sure he was dispicable as Wade Williams described his own character in Season 1 and 2. But Bellick sure did he a beat down in Fox River, THEN he gets sent to the Devil's Playground aka Sona. He does NOT deserve to be there, I think Kharma has gotten back at him tenfold, he doesn't deserve much more pain. His true colors have really shown in Season 3. His bully title was scraped away and replaced by diapers. He sorta almost befriended someone in the prison, only to have him shot down in an escape attempt. I think he has been through enough and it's time he gets his life in check and tries to make better of it. It would make his whole journey pointless if he just randomly died now...he is no idiot... has potential to be a formitable ally in this war.

UncleMatt

[175]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 5
    lillyland wrote:

HarmlessAngel wrote:
    Miss_Potatoe wrote:
    leme009 wrote:

Yeah I am 100% behind ya on that. I have been puzzled about this for quite some time. The brothers act like she never died, like she is in some hidden safehouse that only they know about. They talked about her 2-3 times in Season 2 TOPS.

MrJoedini

[176]Aug 26, 2008
    So does anyone know if they have released the first 20 minutes ala last season?

avi01

[177]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 26
    Hi Sullins.
    Well, it hasn`t been told yet.
    Personally, I will not watch as I end up regretting last time.
    But I hope they release it cause it is a good way to promote.

lillyland

[178]Aug 26, 2008

MrJoedini wrote:
    So does anyone know if they have released the first 20 minutes ala last season?

Ohhhhhh, looks like someone has learned how to use the Q&A thread ~ FINALLY!!! Sullins is that you?

MrJoedini

[179]Aug 26, 2008
    huh? no its not who you think it is. I did see that thread though and thought id ask!!

tursiopsseries

[180]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 21

MrJoedini wrote:
    huh? no its not who you think it is. I did see that thread though and thought id ask!!

Thank you for using this thread The regular members appreciate it

Um, I don't think Fox will this year, seeing as there's only 5 days to go, and they're airing two episodes this time.