FOX (ended 2009)
Here is a transcript. I hope I got it right
- God, you're evil on Prison Break.
- I am. I'm an evil, horrible peep.
- Where do you get that from? Where do you pull that from inside of you?
- Well, I think everybody has that feeling of, you know, that person is really irritating, I wanna kill them, but we actually don't act on it. We all have that sort of horrible hatred I'm a bad*** kind of thing going on already. You just pull it above from underneath.
- Will you be back next season?
- Yes, I will.
- And can you tell us anything about the new season?
- No, because I don't know anything about the new season.
- Sarah Wayne Callies is coming back.
- Yeah, but you already knew that, I didn't tell you that. I can tell you that it wasn't her head in the box, but that's not breaking news.
- Ok, here's a question: Whose head was in the box?
- I found some girl on the street and chopped her head off, no, no, I did a mass search to find someone who look just like her and cut her... nobody's told me. I'm just excited to have Sara back.
- Yeah, it's gonna be fun.
- I haven't actually met her, so yeah, it's gonna be fun.
- I imangine there's going to be a scene between you two, like peep slapping each other or something
- God, I hope so.
- How awesome would that be?
- That would be great.
- Now are you going to be excited that the show is gonna be shooting in LA?
- I am because I live here. So it's nice not to have to relocate again. It's good. And I loved to be in Texas, but there's nothing like being in my house, my yard and my three dogs. So I'm happy.
- When do you go back into production?
- May 20, I believe, is my first day. I'm not sure when they start, they may start a few days earlier than that, but my work schedule is the 20th.
- And will you be there all season?
- I don't know, I haven't been told. I really don't know what's going on yet...
- How do you plan your life?
- You kinda don't. You sort of leave all of it to the tv gods, you know, and see what happens. I know I'm going back in the beginning, I don't know anything further than that. I'm will check scripts to see if I'm dead or not.
Yes, I was surprised about that interview .
Nice to see that she is guessing about Sara like we are and about her character's fate.
And when they start shooting the next season, we should get our first spoilers . Another three or four weeks...
|Yay! It's May! They start filming Season 4 this month! I'm sure we'll get a few juicy spoilers very, very soon...|
Since this is our new Spoiler Thread , we should bring the two new players in, don't you think?
Two new players in the war between Scofield and the Company will be introduced in the season premiere. On one side we have Don, an FBI handler who offers Michael a way to bring down the Company once and for all. And on the other side we have Penrab, the Company's top assassin who's waiting on the sidelines for his chance to attack.
I'm wondering when they are going to show us the new characters/actors...
|Cannot wait seriously..it just needs to be season 4 now|
Question: Any more gossip on Prison Break? - Natasha
Ausiello: Michael's headed back to prison next season! Kind of. According to my Prison snitch, a huge warehouse has been erected on the Fox backlot that will serve as a sort of "metaphorical prison" for Michael and his merry band of misfits (Dr. Sara included) next season.