• level: 21
    murf11121147 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    jacobp76 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:

vman85 wrote:
    jacobp76 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    What do you think about changing the name into Spoiler and Speculation Thread? Because we want to discuss here aswell, and speculate ...
    There you go anbis
    Nice one Jacob

Thank you very much, Jacob

Look the the smileys its like a pattern
    . Nice. Looks great
    Very pretty

I like patterns

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

avi01

[42]May 15, 2008
    • level: 26

New spoilers!!

1. Yes Sara appears in the first episode.
    2. That is correct that Robert Wisdom is out, most of the primary characters for episode 1 have been seen before.
    3. The new roles don't appear in episode 1 so I'm not sure if they have been cast yet.
    4. Matt Olmstead has the writing credit for episode 1.

When Prison Break returns, the majority of our main characters won't be behind bars, though I hear it's just a matter of time before we see Michael arrested again. What else can we expect? T-Bag trying to flee the country, Whistler and Gretchen working together closely and Scofield starting the long process of getting his full body tattoo removed! You know what that means... more shirtless Michael scenes.

Source
    http://spoilertv-prisonbreak.blogspot.com

Edited on 05/15/2008 8:41am

anbis82

[43]May 15, 2008
    • level: 60
    avi01 wrote:

New spoilers!!

1. Yes Sara appears in the first episode.
    2. That is correct that Robert Wisdom is out, most of the primary characters for episode 1 have been seen before.
    3. The new roles don't appear in episode 1 so I'm not sure if they have been cast yet.
    4. Matt Olmstead has the writing credit for episode 1.

When Prison Break returns, the majority of our main characters won't be behind bars, though I hear it's just a matter of time before we see Michael arrested again. What else can we expect? T-Bag trying to flee the country, Whistler and Gretchen working together closely and Scofield starting the long process of getting his full body tattoo removed! You know what that means... more shirtless Michael scenes.

Source
    http://spoilertv-prisonbreak.blogspot.com

Somebody heard my shirtless Went pleas

Great, thanks Avi

avi01

[44]May 15, 2008

yeah

Still....Michael removing the tattoos Hell, how? and why????

I hope Michael being arrested again means the company holding him in their headquarters , stuff like that.

I`m happy there will be no new characters in the premiere.

Looks like Sona will have no big role.

Edited on 05/15/2008 9:02am

anbis82

[46]May 15, 2008

avi01 wrote:
    yeah Still....Michael removing the tattoos Hell, how? and why???? I hope Michael being arrested again means the company holding him in their headquarters again, stuff like that. I`m happy there will be no new characters in the premiere. Looks like Sona will have no big role.

Why removing the tattoos? Come on, so we can have at least one shirtless scene every week . Honestly, that's what was missing last season.

I don't mind when we don't see Sona again at all. It was not my favorite prison...

Robert Wisdom is out, that's not really a surprise, is it?

avi01

[48]May 15, 2008
    anbis82 wrote:

avi01 wrote:
    yeah Still....Michael removing the tattoos Hell, how? and why???? I hope Michael being arrested again means the company holding him in their headquarters again, stuff like that. I`m happy there will be no new characters in the premiere. Looks like Sona will have no big role.

Why removing the tattoos? Come on, so we can have at least one shirtless scene every week . Honestly, that's what was missing last season.

I don't mind when we don't see Sona again at all. It was not my favorite prison...

yeah.....no mention of king Mahone tho
    May be he is removing the tattoos to get another one .......or he`s going back to Fox River.
    Wouldn`t mind an episode (or some scenes) in fox river to be honest...kinda Michael getting back there and facing some of his old "friends"...until he gets a deal from that new character and gets out before the episode ends.

anbis82

[49]May 15, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:

avi01 wrote:

yeah.....no mention of king Mahone tho May be he is removing the tattoos to get another one .......or he`s going back to Fox River. Wouldn`t mind an episode (or some scenes) in fox river to be honest...kinda Michael getting back there and facing some of his old "friends"...until he gets a deal from that new character and gets out before the episode ends.

Fox River? Why not. Yeah, I like that idea. And I like the idea of Michael getting a new tattoo. They can use one episode for that, too .

No Mahone, but I can't read something about Sucre or Bellick, too. But I think it's good, that he is not mentioned with Gretchen and Whistler. I'm sure he's up to something. Deep down, he is a good person, he will help Michael at one point. And Michael and Mahone working together, that's what I want to see

avi01

[50]May 15, 2008
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:

avi01 wrote:

yeah.....no mention of king Mahone tho May be he is removing the tattoos to get another one .......or he`s going back to Fox River. Wouldn`t mind an episode (or some scenes) in fox river to be honest...kinda Michael getting back there and facing some of his old "friends"...until he gets a deal from that new character and gets out before the episode ends.

Fox River? Why not. Yeah, I like that idea. And I like the idea of Michael getting a new tattoo. They can use one episode for that, too .

No Mahone, but I can't read something about Sucre or Bellick, too. But I think it's good, that he is not mentioned with Gretchen and Whistler. I'm sure he's up to something. Deep down, he is a good person, he will help Michael at one point. And Michael and Mahone working together, that's what I want to see

yeah...maybe Mahone could get a tattoo too while we`re at it

Seriously, I just love Michael-Mahone cooperation. I just hope they will stick together in season 4(Mahone was pretty ambiguous in season 3 finale.)

vman85

[51]May 15, 2008
    • level: 29
    Sara in Episode 1

I'm thinking she'll appear at the end of the episode

avi01

[52]May 15, 2008

General Spoilers:

After engineering an escape from the hellish Panamanian prison Sona, brothers Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows are determined to seek justice against The Company, the shadowy group responsible for destroying their lives and killing the woman Michael loves, Dr. Sara Tancredi. During their quest for vengeance, Michael's world is turned upside down when he learns that Sara is still alive. Realizing the only way they will truly be free, Michael and Lincoln avenge to find Sara and take down The Company. With the help of a government handler, they assemble a group of allies and familiar faces including Mahone, Sucre and Bellick to aid in their seemingly impossible task. Unfortunately for the brothers, they must also enlist T-Bag, who unknowingly possesses a vital clue to help them pull off their most difficult challenge yet. They'll soon discover the only thing harder than breaking out is breaking in.S

Source: http://www.spoilerfix.com/prison.php

Season 4 start date

Fox will start its fall season with a two-hour "Prison Break" : on Aug. 25. "Break" will then shift to 9 p.m. with the return of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" as its lead-in.

Source: http://spoilertv-prisonbreak.blogspot.com/

avi01

[53]May 15, 2008
    2 things.
    I hope that thing about removing tattoos and the shift to 9 pm are just rumors.

I hope the 2 hour premiere is true tho!

vman85

[54]May 15, 2008
    The bird book has it's Importance, looks T-Bag and Sucre will be getting out, No Idea about Bellick

vman85

[55]May 15, 2008
    avi01 wrote:

General Spoilers:

After engineering an escape from the hellish Panamanian prison Sona, brothers Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows are determined to seek justice against The Company, the shadowy group responsible for destroying their lives and killing the woman Michael loves, Dr. Sara Tancredi. During their quest for vengeance, Michael's world is turned upside down when he learns that Sara is still alive. Realizing the only way they will truly be free, Michael and Lincoln avenge to find Sara and take down The Company. With the help of a government handler, they assemble a group of allies and familiar faces including Mahone, Sucre and Bellick to aid in their seemingly impossible task. Unfortunately for the brothers, they must also enlist T-Bag, who unknowingly possesses a vital clue to help them pull off their most difficult challenge yet. They'll soon discover the only thing harder than breaking out is breaking in.S

Source: http://www.spoilerfix.com/prison.php

Season 4 start date

Fox will start its fall season with a two-hour "Prison Break" : on Aug. 25. "Break" will then shift to 9 p.m. with the return of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" as its lead-in.

Source: http://spoilertv-prisonbreak.blogspot.com/

This just keeps getting better and better

murf11121147

[56]May 15, 2008
    • level: 17
    THEY'RE REMOVING THE TATS

anbis82

[57]May 15, 2008

avi01 wrote:
    2 things. I hope that thing about removing tattoos and the shift to 9 pm are just rumors. I hope the 2 hour premiere is true tho!

Come on, no tattoo: more shirtless Went . I thought we talked about that already.

2 hour premier is great . I'm already looking forward to it...

anbis82

[58]May 15, 2008

vman85 wrote:
    The bird book has it's Importance, looks T-Bag and Sucre will be getting out, No Idea about Bellick

Yeah, the bird book. They have to tell us one day what it's all about... Bellick will find his way in, he always does

murf11121147

[59]May 15, 2008
    • level: 17
    . . . BUT THEY'RE REMOVING THE TATS

anablu

[60]May 15, 2008
    • level: 27
    murf11121147 wrote:
    . . . BUT THEY'RE REMOVING THE TATS

i LOVE tha tatts but YAY sara