Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Official Prison Break Spoiler and Speculation Thread

avi01

[61]May 15, 2008
    • level: 26
    I understand your shirtless Went claims Anbis (at least trying to ) but I really hope that the removing the tats stuff is just a rumor. The tats are one of the thing that got me into prison break. When a friend told me about a prison map tattooed on a body...I was like The tats are like the trademark of Prison break....so keep them!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

anbis82

[62]May 16, 2008
    • level: 60

avi01 wrote:
    I understand your shirtless Went claims Anbis (at least trying to ) but I really hope that the removing the tats stuff is just a rumor. The tats are one of the thing that got me into prison break. When a friend told me about a prison map tattooed on a body...I was like The tats are like the trademark of Prison break....so keep them!!!

Of course you understand my pleas, because that's what we all want, admit it !

I can see it now: This season, the tattoos are removed, fans go crazy and starts competition to bring it back, and next season, that's exactly what happens ... Honestly, it's just a tattoo, and we haven't seen it the whole last season. It's not like it is made for eternity. Wait, it should be

What about: Linc gets a brand new tattoo

avi01

[63]May 16, 2008
    anbis82 wrote:

avi01 wrote:

I can see it now: This season, the tattoos are removed, fans go crazy and starts competition to bring it back, and next season, that's exactly what happens ... Honestly, it's just a tattoo, and we haven't seen it the whole last season. It's not like it is made for eternity. Wait, it should be

I`ll prefer to keep the tattoos. What about a shirtless tattooed Went??

About Linc, I think you should ask the girls.

flubman

[64]May 16, 2008
    • level: 11

Season 4 Press Release

Press Release

Sorry if it's been posted.

anbis82

[65]May 16, 2008
    • level: 60
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:

avi01 wrote:

I`ll prefer to keep the tattoos. What about a shirtless tattooed Went?? About Linc, I think you should ask the girls.

Of course, shirtless tattooed Went would be awesome, but it takes so much time to paint it on his body

Nah, you can answer aswell, I don't mind . But I'm really glad, Dominic lost all these muscles from season 1, looks better that way

Edited on 05/16/2008 5:13am

vman85

[66]May 16, 2008
    • level: 29

Sarah Wayne Callies Interview

Positively radiant (and sexy!) in a sleek minidress at Fox's upfronts after-party, Sarah Wayne Callies looked no worse for the wear, having been through such an ordeal early last season as Prison Break's Dr. Sara Tancredi. But now that Michael's love has her head on straight, what's next for the starcrossed pair? I grabbed a few minutes with Callies to get a peek at Season 4.

To steal one Fox publicist's line, "It's good to see you with your head on your shoulders."
    That's very kind of you to say!

How does it feel to be promoting the show again? Who made the first overture to get you back?
    I'm not sure because they called my representatives. Apparently something had been kicking around for a little while. I was actually in the process of negotiating to be on another show, and this came out of nowhere.

Especially given the circumstances of Dr. Sara's exit.
    Especially given that I had not come out a-head in the third season. [Winks] Let's get all those jokes out of the way. But no, it had to do with the fans. I'm enormously grateful for their persistence.

We at TVGuide.com got so much mail....
    Really?

Oh, yeah. People felt the Michael-Sara romance had been abruptly cut short.
    That's interesting. I think it makes sense for me now to return and do justice to that, give it the closure it deserves.

Was Went[worth Miller] glad to see you?
    That's a question for Went!

Do you have any idea where Sara will be coming from, emotionally? Is she, I could imagine, totally pissed off?
    I think she's been through an enormous amount. Everybody on the show has been. But as one of the few characters who was not familiar with a life of crime before all this started, it's hitting her very hard. So I think this season for her is about negotiating the consequences of the choices she has had to make and the things that have been done to her as a result.

Jodi Lynn O'Keefe (Susan B.) told us she's dying to have scenes with you.
    I've asked for them, too, but I haven't read a single script yet, so I don't know. There were so many terrific women in the third season, and I don't think I've ever had a scene with another woman....

No, just that nurse you conned into leaving the infirmary door open.
    [Laughs] Yeah, and she's a lovely woman and I'd love to work with her again. But any of the [new Prison Break actresses], I would love to work with.

As a working mom now, are you happier to be filming this season in Los Angeles, versus Chicago or Texas?
    It's exciting for me to not have to relocate my family, absolutely.

So for how long do we have you around for? Best case.
    I think I'm here to the bitter end, but I've thought that before. So who knows!

avi01

[67]May 16, 2008
    thanks for the interview bobman . Can`t wait to see SWC/Jodi Lynn O'Keefe scenes too.

murf11121147

[68]May 16, 2008
    • level: 17
    anablu wrote:
    murf11121147 wrote:
    . . . BUT THEY'RE REMOVING THE TATS
    i LOVE tha tatts but YAY sara
    .. .but...THEY'RE REMOVING THE TATS

avi01

[69]May 16, 2008
    murf11121147 wrote:
    anablu wrote:
    murf11121147 wrote:

Clam down. I think it`s just a rumor...and will stay so...else

murf11121147

[70]May 16, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    murf11121147 wrote:
    anablu wrote:
    murf11121147 wrote:
    Clam down. I think it`s just a rumor...and will stay so...else

vman85

[71]May 16, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    thanks for the interview bobman . Can`t wait to see SWC/Jodi Lynn O'Keefe scenes too.
    I Bet you cant

avi01

[72]May 16, 2008
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    I Bet you cant

jesterofdeath

[73]May 16, 2008
    • level: 5
    The Prison Break actors spilled some secrets on the red carpet at the Fox Upfronts this week!

Wentworth Miller said that if he had to describe Prison Break Season 4, the phrase "the Dirty Seven" comes to mind, as all our fave guys join forces to defeat the Company.

Wentworth also confirmed that Michael might finally get some action this year and that he's getting his tattoo removed. Wentworth said that the tattoo removal is bittersweet, since that was such a key part of the character in the first two seasons. I'm sure he's thrilled not to have to spend time getting into the tattoo though!

Dominic Purcell is thrilled about the move to Los Angeels. "It's about time!" he says. Supposedly the cast was promised that they would move to L.A. in Season 1!"

avi01

[74]May 17, 2008
    jesterofdeath wrote:
    The Prison Break actors spilled some secrets on the red carpet at the Fox Upfronts this week!

Wentworth Miller said that if he had to describe Prison Break Season 4, the phrase "the Dirty Seven" comes to mind, as all our fave guys join forces to defeat the Company.

Wentworth also confirmed that Michael might finally get some action this year and that he's getting his tattoo removed. Wentworth said that the tattoo removal is bittersweet, since that was such a key part of the character in the first two seasons. I'm sure he's thrilled not to have to spend time getting into the tattoo though!

Dominic Purcell is thrilled about the move to Los Angeels. "It's about time!" he says. Supposedly the cast was promised that they would move to L.A. in Season 1!"

thanks
    Promising...except for the tattoo removal

murf11121147

[75]May 17, 2008
    RIP tats...

avi01

[76]May 17, 2008
    murf11121147 wrote:
    RIP tats...

I know

Seriously, what`s the need for this???? Love those tats! Kinda Prison Break trademark.

murf11121147

[77]May 17, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    murf11121147 wrote:
    RIP tats...
    I know Seriously, what`s the need for this???? Love those tats! Kinda Prison Break trademark.

vman85

[78]May 17, 2008
    jesterofdeath wrote:
    Wentworth also confirmed that Michael might finally get some action this year
    Hes been waiting 4 Seasons for it

jacobp76

[79]May 17, 2008
    • level: 31
    The site tvrage.com has the title for the first episode of season 4 "Scylla".

murf11121147

[80]May 17, 2008
    jacobp76 wrote:
    The site tvrage.com has the title for the first episode of season 4 "Scylla".
    oooooh!