We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Official Prison Break Spoiler and Speculation Thread

diamondisII

[701]May 3, 2009
    • level: 5

Supposed spoiler for the end of PB. If you don't want to read it, don't look at it. (Highlight beneath)

"Question: Hi, Will Michael be alive in the end? Hope you will answer thank you

Answer: since you keep asking i will tell you.
    At the end of ep 22 the scene that is 4 years later has sara, linc, sucre, mahone and michael jr. at michaels grave. and then the show ends. in eps 23 and 24 you will find out what happened. michael ends up sacraficeing himself to save sara and get her out of prison, but the reason he did it is because he still has a tumor and was going to die anyway."

Edited on 05/03/2009 3:55pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HarmlessAngel

[702]May 3, 2009
    • level: 10
    When i read that i was sooo SHOCKED!

i reallly really really hope its not true, such bad news

XxIcingOnTopxX

[703]May 3, 2009
    • level: 11
    NO NO NO !! I REGRET READING THAT! I can't resist haha.I hope it isn't true, where'd you get this and is it like, real? i hope not D: MICHEAL CAN'T DIE, he IS prison break!

Hiphopshopx

[704]May 4, 2009
    • level: 8
    diamondisII wrote:

Supposed spoiler for the end of PB. If you don't want to read it, don't look at it. (Highlight beneath)

At the end of ep 22 the scene that is 4 years later has sara, linc, sucre, mahone and michael jr. at michaels grave. and then the show ends. in eps 23 and 24 you will find out what happened. michael ends up sacraficeing himself to save sara and get her out of prison, but the reason he did it is because he still has a tumor and was going to die anyway."

I think i just died inside a little.
    ugh! PPL DONT READ IT! i CAN'T TAKE IT! damn i'm done but i dont want to be. ah well -- no more reason to watch it...but then again...

XxIcingOnTopxX

[705]May 4, 2009
    Hiphopshopx wrote:
    diamondisII wrote:

ugh! PPL DONT READ IT! i CAN'T TAKE IT! damn i'm done but i dont want to be. ah well -- no more reason to watch it...but then again...
    wait a sec.. didn't Micheal have his tumor removed?

HarmlessAngel

[706]May 6, 2009
    • level: 10
    XxIcingOnTopxX wrote:
    Hiphopshopx wrote:
    diamondisII wrote:

wait a sec.. didn't Micheal have his tumor removed?

i think it was somesort of treatment not a removal

edgar2007perez

[707]May 6, 2009
    • level: 4
    The procedure was experimental and the only person who was successfully done was Christina Scofield. Christina Scofield is the only one who survive the procedure and live a long life and thats is the only record they have about the procedure and tumors can grow again where i know, i might be wrong that tumors can't grow again. Michael tumor might be happening again they just added some time to take the company down because Michael need to finish the company and make sure everyone is safe so he can die happily. The company want Michael to believe he is cure so Michael has a dept to the company otherwise if Michael know the truth that they just isolate the tumor and make it less dangerous than before he will now he still has the tumor and he will try to not pay his dept to the company, If the spoilers are true i'm afraid that is true.

XxIcingOnTopxX

[708]May 6, 2009
    edgar2007perez wrote:
    The procedure was experimental and the only person who was successfully done was Christina Scofield. Christina Scofield is the only one who survive the procedure and live a long life and thats is the only record they have about the procedure and tumors can grow again where i know, i might be wrong that tumors can't grow again. Michael tumor might be happening again they just added some time to take the company down because Michael need to finish the company and make sure everyone is safe so he can die happily. The company want Michael to believe he is cure so Michael has a dept to the company otherwise if Michael know the truth that they just isolate the tumor and make it less dangerous than before he will now he still has the tumor and he will try to not pay his dept to the company, If the spoilers are true i'm afraid that is true.

darn I wish I found an error in the spoiler haha. I guess we'll have to wait and see D:

edgar2007perez

[709]May 7, 2009
    • level: 4

spoilers from www.prisonbreakbuff.com what to expect from the finally:!

Kristen at E!Online has some new spoilers regarding the Prison Break season finale. She hints about K-Man returning, and then gets to the good stuff!

"A certain mystery guest is making a very important appearance in the finale, so important, everyone's lives depend on it.

Said guest may not have been a fan favorite at the time, but fans sure love this person now. By promise of death, we cannot tell you who returns. But suffice it to say that you'll be shocked because this person has been pretty dead for a while now."

And here are ten other teases...

• Someone takes a bullet to the chest
    • Someone has a very new girlfriend.
    • A man dies.
    • A woman dies.
    • Two women are held hostage.
    • Someone ends up a vegetable, and we're not talking about the yummy, delicious kind.
    • Someone goes back to Fox River State Penitentiary.
    • Someone ends up in the electric chair.
    • Two nemeses have very similar fates.
    • Sarah is very dangerous with a gun (see above).

headphonez05

[710]May 9, 2009
    edgar2007perez wrote:

spoilers from www.prisonbreakbuff.com what to expect from the finally:!

Kristen at E!Online has some new spoilers regarding the Prison Break season finale. She hints about K-Man returning, and then gets to the good stuff!

"A certain mystery guest is making a very important appearance in the finale, so important, everyone's lives depend on it.

Said guest may not have been a fan favorite at the time, but fans sure love this person now. By promise of death, we cannot tell you who returns. But suffice it to say that you'll be shocked because this person has been pretty dead for a while now."

And here are ten other teases...

• Someone takes a bullet to the chest
    • Someone has a very new girlfriend.
    • A man dies.
    • A woman dies.
    • Two women are held hostage.
    • Someone ends up a vegetable, and we're not talking about the yummy, delicious kind.
    • Someone goes back to Fox River State Penitentiary.
    • Someone ends up in the electric chair.
    • Two nemeses have very similar fates.
    • Sarah is very dangerous with a gun (see above).

almost sounds depressing

LeytonTLA

[711]May 20, 2009
    • level: 16
    Spoilers

Kristin with E!Online has some news on the two hour series finale and it is NOT to set up the stage for a spin-off. "The Prison Break creative team is finally making that much-discussed two-hour wrap-up film.

The two bonus eps are titled "The Old Ball and Chain" and "Free," and they take place a couple of days after the events of the season finale. A studio source tells us exclusively that they're "a self-contained Prison Break adventure in which Michael faces the most challenging break ever." And yes, Gretchen is involved, but so is the rest of the Prison Break cast you know and love."

I don't know, part of me still hopes for a spin-off!

I found this turns out we are gettin another two hours lol